Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,238 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Does Lying Have A Way Of Saving Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Lying Have A Way Of Saving Relationships (395 Views)

Guys, Start Saving For That DNA Test / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life / Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Lying Have A Way Of Saving Relationships by jonaifame22(m): 8:39am On Jul 13, 2015
Well' haven been in several relationships dere were times I had to tell lies to my partner and also receive lies from her also despite the love,pls I need ur opinion, is dis jus happening to me alone or it happens to everyone,can we have a relationship without one form of lie or the other,whether to save the moment or not,thank u,pls it's not compulsory u comment if u're defunct as regards this topic rather dan post rubbish.
Re: Does Lying Have A Way Of Saving Relationships by IamLEGEND1: 8:42am On Jul 13, 2015
i still decide to ignore your warning and post rubbish
Re: Does Lying Have A Way Of Saving Relationships by Cutehector(m): 8:43am On Jul 13, 2015
Lying is cheap, truth is expensive.. And whatever is expensive lasts.. So lies don't save a relationship
Re: Does Lying Have A Way Of Saving Relationships by falconey(m): 8:45am On Jul 13, 2015
Temporarily.
Re: Does Lying Have A Way Of Saving Relationships by CUM4WHAT(m): 9:05am On Jul 13, 2015
NONSENSE post something beta
Re: Does Lying Have A Way Of Saving Relationships by okabe(m): 9:05am On Jul 13, 2015
Ofcourse, if you truly love someone, you should lie to them...the problem lies in the frequency, quality and/or seriousness of the lie. I suppose you've heard of 'little' or 'white' lies wink

Like many things on earth, moderation is the key

*peace out*
Re: Does Lying Have A Way Of Saving Relationships by Godskidmidas(m): 9:16am On Jul 13, 2015
Lies never save
Re: Does Lying Have A Way Of Saving Relationships by frenzymirakk(m): 11:30am On Jul 13, 2015
A saying rytly goes dat if u av not lied to a girl den its evident u dnt love her but it depends on d quality and quantity. Sometyms to safe ur relationship especially sm1 u love, u would av no choice

(1) (Reply)

LOVE LIKE THIS: Watch This Cancer Survivor Get The Send-off She Deserve / What Would You Change If You Had The Ability To Change It. / [comedy Video] Bovi - Reel | Must Watch!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.