Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,438 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? (1574 Views)

He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense / Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her / Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? by TOYOSI20(f): 4:53am On Mar 09, 2009
GatorLink:

I won't lie to you ohhhh, he has a harem of his own. packed with dozens of gypsies to satisfy him whenever.

My doug gotz baby mams all over the place like sand on the beach grin grin

U dont say?? shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I like so had a hunch all along!! undecided

dayokanu:

Toyosi, iro ni won npa mo mi .

I no get anyone oh. You wan make I open thread for Toyosi ni?

Ummm. . . .okies i hear u oo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. . . . pls dont open anything oo, na beg i dey abeg. shocked grin grin
Re: Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? by dayokanu(m): 4:59am On Mar 09, 2009
Toyosi,

I dont understand Nike again oh. Why is she doing this to me na. DOnt mid her oh I am ready to tell the whole world infact climb the Empire State to announce it.

Ummm. . . .okies i hear u oo . . . . pls dont open anything oo, na beg i dey abeg.

Good I don know how to catch you now tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? by GatorLink(f): 4:59am On Mar 09, 2009
Bro dayo, you better dnt try it o.

Or I'll tell TOYOSI where you were all throughout yest. angry grin grin
Re: Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? by TOYOSI20(f): 5:04am On Mar 09, 2009
dayokanu:

Toyosi,

I dont understand Nike again oh. Why is she doing this to me na. DOnt mid her oh I am ready to tell the whole world infact climb the Empire State to announce it.

The Empire State building?? shocked shocked shocked tongue

Oya i hear you oo, no wahala too,  cheesy cheesy cheesy

dayokanu:

Good I don know how to catch you now tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

That'll be big time blackmail oo, abi dont u think so ni??

GatorLink:

Bro dayo, you better dnt try it o.

Or I'll tell TOYOSI where you were all throughout yest. angry grin grin

Thanks o jare, i know u always gat me back sis!! wink cool
Re: Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? by GatorLink(f): 5:11am On Mar 09, 2009
Of course I gotz your back,baby.

He thinks he can get away with it. . . . angry angry

Dnt mess with my sis o kiss kiss grin
Re: Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? by dayokanu(m): 5:15am On Mar 09, 2009
Toyosi baby,

Dont mind Nike jare.

See wetin she dey talk for here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-244513.128.html#msg3565391

She wan make I commit incest. I think we should solemnize the whole thing wink wink wink wink So Nike would play the good sister-in-law hence forth tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? by GatorLink(f): 5:27am On Mar 09, 2009
Ahhhhhhhh oti ba temi je! grin grin

TOYOSI, I can explain na. . . .you see, what happened was. . . .and by the time I could. . . .but you see. . . .I was

Hope you understand cry cry cry
Re: Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? by TOYOSI20(f): 5:30am On Mar 09, 2009
Both of u arent serious oo, im watching u closely!! grin grin grin
Re: Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? by dayokanu(m): 5:35am On Mar 09, 2009
And this:

Dayo mi, oko mi, lover mi, Ololufe mi. . . .

Let's forgot david and ajoke right now.

It's our time to drift into our own sea of passion. . . .to drawn in it and fly to the highest climax.

They say that the mountain tops reach high to the sky, they're yet to know that our climax reach past the heaven.

Oh dear, think about it, dream about it. I can see it. . . . it'd be a crime not to touch it. . . .

Jut give me the green light

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-244513.160.html#msg3565420
Re: Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? by oluwafemi113(m): 8:00am On Mar 09, 2009
next thread grin
Re: Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? by eyonigger(m): 12:15pm On Mar 09, 2009
As for me (EYO) During a first date, I can actually form not fart in fronna my date, but when the going gets going, I do always fart in the presence of my date, but s for going to the toilet or eating the normal I do at home, that is not just a problem, its all about being you. But I find it very disgusting when guys/girls form on such ocassions.
It makes it even worse for some people when they are with a group of girls and guys, even when the shiiiitt don hold body, them no go gree go, I have heard a gist of a guy that scattered the whole event place when him shit for body, it was a total disaster.

Another one is, you go to a wedding or a party like with friends, and you guys are sitting on a long row of table, and there are people you dont know sitting in from of you, after being served, they'll wait for someone to pick up the spoon and start eating, then after lyk 3 minutes, they'll start too, as for me, once the plate dey land, i dey eat sharp sharp, some people where dey form reach, spoon go fall from them hand, or make juice or drink mistakenly splash for table due to lack of confidence/shy/inferiority complex.

I was with my new date yesterday, took her out for TFC, she did not eat more than 5 spoons of the rice, and the chicken was like how it was served, I knew I had to work on she getting used to me, cos me don finish my food before time be time.
Re: Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? by eyonigger(m): 1:03pm On Mar 10, 2009
As for me (EYO) During a first date, I can actually form not fart in fronna my date, but when the going gets going, I do always fart in the presence of my date, but s for going to the toilet or eating the normal I do at home, that is not just a problem, its all about being you. But I find it very disgusting when guys/girls form on such ocassions.
It makes it even worse for some people when they are with a group of girls and guys, even when the shiiiitt don hold body, them no go gree go, I have heard a gist of a guy that scattered the whole event place when him shit for body, it was a total disaster.

Another one is, you go to a wedding or a party like with friends, and you guys are sitting on a long row of table, and there are people you dont know sitting in from of you, after being served, they'll wait for someone to pick up the spoon and start eating, then after lyk 3 minutes, they'll start too, as for me, once the plate dey land, i dey eat sharp sharp, some people where dey form reach, spoon go fall from them hand, or make juice or drink mistakenly splash for table due to lack of confidence/shy/inferiority complex.

I was with my new date yesterday, took her out for TFC, she did not eat more than 5 spoons of the rice, and the chicken was like how it was served, I knew I had to work on she getting used to me, cos me don finish my food before time be time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Does Nice People Get Hurt! / Must You! / Your Opinion: Relationship Matters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.