Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? (1568 Views)

He Had The Guts To Take Me To A Strip Club! Arrant Nonsense / Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her / Nonsense Things Naija Girls Do On A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? by eyonigger(m): 11:56pm On Mar 08, 2009
Its quite surprising when I figure out that some people still feel ashamed/shy doing some specific things, example in specifics , Like ur in an eatery with ur new date, and you feel like using the toilet, but you refuse to go to tha toilet coz ur shy/ashamed?, or the food ur both eating, the girl dnt wana eat well just cos she is shy/ashamed?, do yall think this is a matter of complex or plain nonsense?
Re: Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? by tope2000(f): 11:58pm On Mar 08, 2009
for once. . . . ur thread has a good point cheesy

i think its non-sense, why shudnt i be free with my boyfriend? undecided
if its a nu relationship its understandable cool
Re: Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? by Winnergal(f): 12:03am On Mar 09, 2009
eyonigger:

Its quite surprising when I figure out that some people still feel ashamed/shy doing some specific things, example in specifics , Like ur in an eatery with ur new date, and you feel like using the toilet, but you refuse to go to tha toilet coz ur shy/ashamed?, or the food ur both eating, the girl dnt wana eat well just cos she is shy/ashamed?, do yall think this is a matter of complex or plain nonsense?

Those who do that do it in the first stage of the relationship e.g on the first date. But as soon as you get used to your partner, you feel more comfortable being you cool
Re: Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? by GatorLink(f): 12:05am On Mar 09, 2009
eyonigger:

It's a new date, of course, you gotta take precautions.

And he goes to the toilet while eating and comes back to finish the food?
Re: Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 09, 2009
Lol, can't even explain it, I get exactly what you mean cheesy
Re: Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 09, 2009
i think it's plain nonsense because THIS IS YOU. if you want to eat a full meal but won't, just because you are on a first date, that is showing to that person an image of you that is false. you want this person to be used to somebody YOU ARE NOT and with time, you will show her the real you. that is a waste of time for you/the person in front of you. a big juicy lie. who want to start a relationship by lying/faking/pretending? be comfortable with who you are and hopefully she will be too.
ps. nobody goes to the toilet DURING a meal, that's just wrong. you either go before or after. cleaning your hands before having a meal is a normal thing to do so you should go to the toilets.
it's all about having confidence with yourself.

1 Like

Re: Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? by Czarskit(m): 1:01am On Mar 09, 2009
It's Plain Nonsense! I do what I want, when I want, how I want, with whom I want etc
Make purge hold u first, whether u go prefer to. . . tongue
Re: Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? by Winnergal(f): 1:02am On Mar 09, 2009
Czarskit:

It's Plain Nonsense! I do what I want, when I want, how I want, with whon I want etc
Make purge hold u first, whether u go prefer to. . . tongue

shit for him body cheesy
Re: Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? by Czarskit(m): 1:04am On Mar 09, 2009
Bad gal! cheesy
Re: Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? by GatorLink(f): 1:37am On Mar 09, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

i think it's plain nonsense because THIS IS YOU. if you want to eat a full meal but won't, just because you are on a first date, that is showing to that person an image of you that is false. you want this person to be used to somebody YOU ARE NOT and with time, you will show her the real you. that is a waste of time for you/the person in front of you. a big juicy lie. who want to start a relationship by lying/faking/pretending? be comfortable with who you are and hopefully she will be too.
ps. nobody goes to the toilet DURING a meal, that's just wrong. you either go before or after. cleaning your hands before having a meal is a normal thing to do so you should go to the toilets.
it's all about having confidence with yourself.
Well maybe. . . . infact, i kinda gree with you

@bolded,
plzzz tell them oh, am begining to think that nlers knows nothing about hygeine.

Come to my house and eat. Get up and go to the restroom while eating, trust me, your food wnt be there when you get back undecided
Re: Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? by Winnergal(f): 1:50am On Mar 09, 2009
GatorLink:

Well maybe. . . . infact, i kinda gree with you

@bolded,
plzzz tell them oh, am begining to think that nlers knows nothing about hygeine.

Come to my house and eat. Get up and go to the restroom while eating, trust me, your food wnt be there when you get back undecided

expantiate please . . .
Re: Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? by GatorLink(f): 1:54am On Mar 09, 2009
I was brought up like this:

1. Go to the restroom and wash your hands
2. Come to the tableand eat
3. Go to the restroom and wash your hands.

If anytime you want to use the restroom during number 2, you have 2 options

1. Finish eating quickly (with some manners), then you can head to the restroom
2. Go to the restroom, but don't bother coming back to the table. It's considered unsanitary.

And it worked. . . .helped me learn to eat faster and keeps half of the bacteria I'd have consumed -if I didn't follow the rules- out of my system
Re: Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? by Winnergal(f): 1:57am On Mar 09, 2009
GatorLink:

I was brought up like this:

1. Go to the restroom and wash your hands
2. Come to the tableand eat
3. Go to the restroom and wash your hands.

If anytime you want to use the restroom during number 2, you have 2 options

1. Finish eating quickly (with some manners), then you can head to the restroom
2. Go to the restroom, but don't bother coming back to the table. It's considered unsanitary.

I mean i can understand it if two people are sharing the same dish/es. But if you are eating from your own dish, i don't see any reason why you shouldn't be allowed to finish your meal . . . .
Re: Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? by GatorLink(f): 2:07am On Mar 09, 2009
Winnergal:

I mean i can understand it if two people are sharing the same dish/es. But if you are eating from your own dish, i don't see any reason why you shouldn't be allowed to finish your meal . . . .
Considered unhygienic

bacteria might enter the nails (pretty risky if you're eating solid food such as eba, iyan, amala etc)

Prevents sickness. . . .the most shared "item" universally.

Sure, it's just from your plate. . . .but I think it's disgusting.

I'm not a neat freak o, but there are just some things that make me go crazy. I can't go out without a bottle of hand sanitizer.
Re: Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? by Winnergal(f): 2:11am On Mar 09, 2009
GatorLink:

Considered unhygienic

bacteria might enter the nails (pretty risky if you're eating solid food such as eba, iyan, amala etc)

Prevents sickness. . . .the most shared "item" universally.

Sure, it's just from your plate. . . .but I think it's disgusting.

I'm not a neat freak o, but there are just some things that make me go crazy. I can't go out without a bottle of hand sanitizer.

As long as your hands/fingers are properly washed (and sanitized) i don't see why you shoudn't continue with your food  though . . .
Re: Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? by GatorLink(f): 2:17am On Mar 09, 2009
Well, I guess wink
Re: Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:25am On Mar 09, 2009
Its a combination of all and more.

On a first date, you have to understand that both parties are nervous, trying to impress, trying not to appear weird in anyway. I have been there and have done that.

I say its nervousness than any other thing.
Re: Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? by TOYOSI20(f): 2:40am On Mar 09, 2009
The Bottom line here is when the "ice has been Broken" both parties should feel more at ease wid themselves.

So the question then becomes what exactly is the ice breaker i guess. . . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Its left for them to find that out!! cool
Re: Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:51am On Mar 09, 2009
TOYOSI20:

The Bottom line here is when the "ice has been Broken" both parties should feel more at ease wid themselves.

So the question then becomes what exactly is the ice breaker i guess. . . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I heard farting actually works. I'm talking bout the odourless, colourless fart. grin wink
Re: Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? by TOYOSI20(f): 3:01am On Mar 09, 2009
Okija_juju:

I heard farting actually works. I'm talking bout the odourless, colourless fart. grin wink

Ewwww!!!!. . . .Okija thats just plain nasty naa!!! grin grin grin

Atleast not on the first, . . . . . .second. . . . . . . or even third date!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? by Czarskit(m): 3:02am On Mar 09, 2009
Lmao @ odourless, colourless fart!

I tot d ice breaker was. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? by Okijajuju1(m): 3:10am On Mar 09, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Ewwww!!!!. . . .Okija thats just plain nasty naa!!! grin grin grin

Atleast not on the first, . . . . . .second. . . . . . . or even third date!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

It depends on the ice we are trying to break. If its the titanic sinking kind of ice, you'll need something as strong as a fart to break it. But if its all them snow flake kind of ice, then an armpit fart would suffice.

Czarskit:

thats not ice breaking o!! Thats lipsrsealed breaking. grin
Re: Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? by GatorLink(f): 3:17am On Mar 09, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Rem. this if you strt shaking when dayokanu starts starring into the deep dark corners of your iris. wink
Re: Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? by TOYOSI20(f): 3:32am On Mar 09, 2009
Czarskit:

get ur mind out the gutters jare!! grin grin grin

Okija_juju:

It depends on the ice we are trying to break. If its the titanic sinking kind of ice, you'll need something as strong as a fart to break it. But if its all them snow flake kind of ice, then an armpit fart would suffice.

Errrr. . . . .disgusting still, grin grin grin how about just having a good sense of humor and making a gurl laugh out loud?? undecided wink

Anywayz i trust u!! cool

GatorLink:

Rem. this if you strt shaking when dayokanu starts starring into the deep dark corners of your iris. wink

Thanks jare ma dear will remember that when the time comes cool which will be like err. . . .NEVER!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? by GatorLink(f): 3:34am On Mar 09, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Thanks jare ma dear will remember that when the time comes cool which will be like err. . . .NEVER!! shocked shocked shocked
ah ahn, why na?
Is it because I told ya bat his wives in the village?
So fun mi. ki lo se fun e? cry cry
Re: Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? by AdamBrody: 3:51am On Mar 09, 2009
I once dated this fyne girl that used to mess in her sleep anyhow. Really smelly stinking mess and i used to wonder how this fine girl could be releasing those kind of toxic nuclear foul mess arbitrarily and when she is awake, she will form as if she doesnt even shit!

Talking about her shit lipsrsealed To enter bathroom after she has just dropped some nuclear warheads in the toilet used to be mega problem! I will just pretend as if nothing has happened but i used to feel sorry for my poor toilet. i CAN'T EVEN COUNT HOW MANY AIRFRESHNERS HAVE BEEN VAPOURIZED IN THAT TOILET TO DRIVE AWAY THE PUNGENT SMELLS OVER THE MONTHS GONE BY!.Pssf!

All those ijeku-je orishirishi chicks used to eat is the result of all this nonsense. Everytime, you see them munching this and that at everygiven moment. Thats why it is very easy to sleep with them using food as a bait, since they can't seem to put cellotape on their mouths to reject food.

The resultant effect is the ghastly toxic wastes they release every now and then! This is not a question of shy or shame but pure NONSENSE ROTTEN belle! lipsrsealed
Re: Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? by GatorLink(f): 3:53am On Mar 09, 2009
ROTFLMAO. . . . and he wondered why he got the most delusional NL award cool cool
Re: Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:04am On Mar 09, 2009
Typical Adam. grin grin grin

You for tie drummer airfreshner for her waist when she dey sleep now. grin grin
Re: Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? by dayokanu(m): 4:18am On Mar 09, 2009
Thanks jare ma dear will remember that when the time comes which will be like err. . . .NEVER!!

Kini mo se fun e now?

My dear kini mo se fun e o?
Re: Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? by TOYOSI20(f): 4:27am On Mar 09, 2009
dayokanu:

Kini mo se fun e now?

My dear kini mo se fun e o?

Errr. . .u didnt do nada oo. . . . . grin grin grin wink

GatorLink:

ah ahn, why na?
Is it because I told ya bat his wives in the village?
So fun mi. ki lo se fun e? cry cry

*whispers* heard from the grape vine that he has concubine all over the place, as in from cape to cairo!!! shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? by GatorLink(f): 4:45am On Mar 09, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Errr. . .u didnt do nada oo. . . . . grin grin grin wink

*whispers* heard from the grape vine that he has concubine all over the place, as in from cape to cairo!!! shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I won't lie to you ohhhh, he has a harem of his own. packed with dozens of gypsies to satisfy him whenever.

My doug gotz baby mams all over the place like sand on the beach grin grin
Re: Which One Is It?complex? Shame/shy?nonsense? by dayokanu(m): 4:48am On Mar 09, 2009
Toyosi, iro ni won npa mo mi .

I no get anyone oh. You wan make I open thread for Toyosi ni?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help, Long Distance Relationship's Killing Me / Sometimes I Just Wish I Had A Wife Or a Gurl Like My Mom! / What Makes A Woman Submit To Her Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.