Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

I Need Help..read Please And Contribute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help..read Please And Contribute (1160 Views)

Please Open And Contribute Please. Its Important / What Do Ladies Enjoyed In Swallowing Sperms, Ladies, Contribute O / What Do Girls Contribute In Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help..read Please And Contribute by Joanne00: 1:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hello All,

I have a lady which i dated for 4yrs before may this year 2015 all times together was fight and argument and moreso she is the type that love to go with guyz(friendz) and suddenly she brought her two EX into the house differently but she told me one of them is just frend not until i find out on her phone that she has dated d guy before,when i ask her she told me (THEN)..so i forget and let go...

But, now frustration made me go have an introduction with another girl instead of her (MAY 2015) without me informing her....I KEPT IT WITHIN MYSELF AND KEEP MOVING WITH HER, BECOS OF THE LOVE BTW US WAS SO DEEP. ON A SUDDEN DAY I SAW HER INSIDE A MAN CAR AT D BACK OF THE HOUSE WHILE COMING BACK FROM WORK, BUT WHAT SUPRISED ME WAS SHE SNUPED ME AND WENT AWAY WITH THE MAN COMING BACK I ASK HER AND SHE TOLD ME THE MAN IS HER GUY I FELT (SHOCKED)!!.I BEGGED HER ALL THRU THE NYT BECOS I LOVED HER BUT SHE STILL TOLD ME SHE DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY ABT THAT.

Now she find out have done an introduction with a lady, she was nt herself, she keep crying and crying and she has really lien down ,not happy anymore we love ourself and she keep telling me why?? with deep tears...she loves me and i still loves her........PLEASE WHAT SHOULD I DO/??/??/ AM CONFUSED, I still loves her
Re: I Need Help..read Please And Contribute by yorke1: 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
Dis your matter dey complicated. Sorry i am out of here.
Re: I Need Help..read Please And Contribute by yilly(f): 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
sad both of u are confused n dnt even knw wat u are doin. U luv each oda bt u are intentionally hurting each oda, am nt sure dat is luv at all. U've alrdy done d introductions to anoda lady dat u do nt luv again. U've got to sit dwn n straighten thngs out. Think first before u act. Am sure both of u are adults, so stp acting like teenagers n mk it wrk btw u too. I wont encourage u to settle dwn wt someone u do nt luv n neither d one who hurts u intentionally.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help..read Please And Contribute by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
This is confirmed children play,called jangolover,op both of u are confuse undecided
Re: I Need Help..read Please And Contribute by IamLEGEND1: 1:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
make i read am 1st

*Modified*

I guess this is the part where i insult you finish.

You dated her for 4yrs

but you were annoyed by her habits & secrets.

Wen u finally had enough, you decided to move on with your life and made wedding plans with another woman without formally breaking things off with her.

She, on the other hand has long been playing chess with your brain.

when u witnessed her witnessing you witness her in action

she finally admitted that she was seeing another guy.

instead of maximizing that excuse to break up with her, you just left things as they were.

she found out you were planning on marrying someone else and started losing her shít.

Now she wants you back.....

technically, she wants you to stay as your r/ship was never officially over.

And you want her back too.

now you are asking us for our opinions.

So here is mine.....

YOU ARE A BIG ÌDIOT.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help..read Please And Contribute by Joanne00: 1:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
This is serious issue not joke friendz.....it is taking someone's life
Re: I Need Help..read Please And Contribute by jcflex(m): 1:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
op and his babe playing game

Two can play the Game.

the babe you do intro with, na she i go blame, inshort where is she,

cus if am to be in her shoe, i go use your head break coconut, nt bottle at all.
Re: I Need Help..read Please And Contribute by Creamish(f): 1:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
Something tells me u meant to register on NL as John00..

ur confusion is deep..
Re: I Need Help..read Please And Contribute by 2dice(m): 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
Chaii see Mumu Relationship we collect Ballon D'or
Re: I Need Help..read Please And Contribute by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
Creamish:
Something tells me u meant to register on NL as John00..

ur confusion is deep..

grin
Re: I Need Help..read Please And Contribute by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
brother...this is spiritual... undecided

see the nearest Pastor in your area grin
Re: I Need Help..read Please And Contribute by Tobechuckwu(m): 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
U guys are just playing each oda!U are a player nd she's also one!Two wrongs wanna make a right?U don't love her neither she,just quit nd move on.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help..read Please And Contribute by snadguy007(m): 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
Story that touch

1 Like

Re: I Need Help..read Please And Contribute by oshyno(m): 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
Let overlook yo english. Did u do the introduction to spite her . Doint introduction with anoda lady means uv moved on. What is both of u loving each oda again for. Thank ur star uv not gone far in ur marriage with d other innocent girl. First of all sit yo gf down and extract total commitment from her. Since u said both of u love each oda, ask her if she is ready to drop all those nasty attitude and commit to u alone. If she concure den brake d relationship wit d oda person and reconnect wit yo girl.

Give her like 3-6 months to see if she has stoped. Then tie d knot wit her. There is no point going ahead wit a marriage u know ur not gono enjoy. God might punish u a little for breaking d oda girls heart shaa. Apologize profusely and reconnect wit ur girl. I bet by den her eyez go clear that u can ditch her . Hate girls that wants to play pim pom wit mua heart just to make me jealous.
Re: I Need Help..read Please And Contribute by Kasimaramma2(f): 4:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
Joanne00:
Hello All,

I have a lady which i dated for 4yrs before may this year 2015 all times together was fight and argument and moreso she is the type that love to go with guyz(friendz) and suddenly she brought her two EX into the house differently but she told me one of them is just frend not until i find out on her phone that she has dated d guy before,when i ask her she told me (THEN)..so i forget and let go...

But, now frustration made me go have an introduction with another girl instead of her (MAY 2015) without me informing her....I KEPT IT WITHIN MYSELF AND KEEP MOVING WITH HER, BECOS OF THE LOVE BTW US WAS SO DEEP. ON A SUDDEN DAY I SAW HER INSIDE A MAN CAR AT D BACK OF THE HOUSE WHILE COMING BACK FROM WORK, BUT WHAT SUPRISED ME WAS SHE SNUPED ME AND WENT AWAY WITH THE MAN COMING BACK I ASK HER AND SHE TOLD ME THE MAN IS HER GUY I FELT (SHOCKED)!!.I BEGGED HER ALL THRU THE NYT BECOS I LOVED HER BUT SHE STILL TOLD ME SHE DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY ABT THAT.

Now she find out have done an introduction with a lady, she was nt herself, she keep crying and crying and she has really lien down ,not happy anymore we love ourself and she keep telling me why?? with deep tears...she loves me and i still loves her........PLEASE WHAT SHOULD I DO/??/??/ AM CONFUSED, I still loves her
i aint gonna stress on who went wrong because the both of you displayed immaturity. Young man you made a grave mistake by introducing a girl u dont love,that is very deep and painful.

Do you want to marry the girl you dont love because you introduced her?can you spend the rest of your life with the girl you dont love?

Do you want to leave the girl you introduced heartbrken to be with the girl you love and later the girl you love leaves you for one of her exes or for another guy as she did?how would you beg tthe girl you introduced and left heartbroken to take you back?

If you can honestly chose the right option,your problems are solved

my dear,employ bith your brain and heart in this decision..lots of love!
Re: I Need Help..read Please And Contribute by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
Joanne00:
Hello All,

This life.

I dunno why I opened this rubbish
Re: I Need Help..read Please And Contribute by Johnnoah1st: 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
@OP, dis are some reason why a guy need to be independent, u dont have to be too emotional into a lady, and always have a standby girl by ur side incase shiit like dis, if she knw u are a no shiit guy she wont have try dat Bleep wit cus she will already believe u can do without her, now dis is my advice, calm down ,since she is bold enough to introduce u to a man, dere is notin like love between u, now u just lock up wit her and 4get bi*tch, go and continue wit the introduction of the other girl and continue wit your life.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help..read Please And Contribute by Olami90: 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
grin grin grin grin
As somone said, I can conclude dt d op's confusion is deeper. E pass our former man sef.

Any advice given here is likely going to b a waste of time because dis very OP can't understand any.

I can only pray to God to restore wisdom nd smartness into u.(Amen) cheesy
Re: I Need Help..read Please And Contribute by jackyraw09: 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
Joanne00:
Hello All,

lipsrsealed

Brb i will come and read this 'tales by moonlight' later but better call the editor to fix this poo before

i come back o.
Re: I Need Help..read Please And Contribute by boxer022(m): 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
The truth remains that the two of you are not meant for each other.
Re: I Need Help..read Please And Contribute by Rockstar07: 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

i aint gonna stress on who went wrong because the both of you displayed immaturity. Young man you made a grave mistake by introducing a girl u dont love,that is very deep and painful.

Do you want to marry the girl you dont love because you introduced her?can you spend the rest of your life with the girl you dont love?

Do you want to leave the girl you introduced heartbrken to be with the girl you love and later the girl you love leaves you for one of her exes or for another guy as she did?how would you beg tthe girl you introduced and left heartbroken to take you back?

If you can honestly chose the right option,your problems are solved

my dear,employ bith your brain and heart in this decision..lots of love!

Lol... @Op You're a Deepshit Niggas.

It's very unfornuate you guys ain't seeing what i'm seeing. He had simply impregnated the other innocent lady that's why he resorted to do Intro with her to cover his dirty asshole. From the look of it, i percieved this guy is somehow physcho if not it's very obvious that the former girl has no genuine love for him either because you're not financially stable or she's still in the damn game and not ready to settle down. Forget all those crocodile tears she's crying cos it's not genuine and it's temporary.

Kindly move on with your pregnant wife and forget about her there's nothing new under the sun.
Re: I Need Help..read Please And Contribute by boxer022(m): 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
The fact that the two of you are not sincere with yourselfs shows that the two of you are not meant for each other. You did an introduction with another girl and not her, whatever made you take that decision should also make you leave with the consequences. The best thing for the two of you is to go your separate ways and concentrate on your marriages.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If This Happened To You. / Girls Will You Rock This?? / Photos: Ugandan Singer Who Married 68-year-old White Shows Off Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.