Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,110 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

A Perfect Relationship....... How Possible? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Perfect Relationship....... How Possible? (1054 Views)

Long Distance Relationship: How To Make It Work / Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / What makes a perfect relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Perfect Relationship....... How Possible? by niceguy4(m): 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
In life there is nothing like a perfect relationship. The truth is everybody will hurt you, your parents, siblings, family relations, coworkers, neighbours including your best friend or lover as the case may be.
Now my worry is, most ladies want a perfect relationship. They will give you a litany of dos & don'ts of what you should and should not do at the genesis of the relationship. Then any little mistake the guy makes the "I warned you" alarm will begin to ring. Young people (especially ladies) have a lot of fantasies in their head when going into a relationship. They see being in a relationship as an escape route from boredom, stress, sadness etc. Yeah! a good relationship is supposed to be fun-filled & romantic. But most women tend to forget that every rose has a torn and every prize has a price. Very few ladies can endure stress. They want to be understood at all times but fail to understand when the need arises . I once asked a lady out & the first thing she told me when she accepted to date me was that all she wants from me was to always make her happy... that she wants to be happy at all times. Hmmm....... I began to ask myself what has happened to true love..... True love is supposed to be patient & kind. True Love is supposed to endure good & bad times. Young ladies of our time want it all rossy & smooth. I want to ask this question friends. Can two lovers misunderstand each other at times? Have you ever had a serious misunderstanding with the one you love and how did you overcome it? Matured answers please.... no insult.

1 Like

Re: A Perfect Relationship....... How Possible? by kahara(m): 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
The first misunderstanding i had wt my gal came in d form of an insult--a grave one at dt. Imaging ur gal telling u to ur face in self defense after bin found out cheating on u dt "I love u bt i love him more. I am more happier wt him bla bla .." Or d day she asked me to excuse her in my own room to answer a call! Up till tday she hails me for bin d best guy she has ever gone out wt. Any oda guy could hv beaten her up in dos instances bt i applied understandin n maturity. Today i am d one doing shakara as she has gone round and back again begging. I am comfortable now bin lonely bt nt alone
until d one meets wt me. Dnt know where n wen. In a nutshell,wisdom maturity n understanding are vital in any relationship. Ulo udo di onye ndidi biya. That is, in any peaceful home there's someone who puts in maximum sacrifices.
Re: A Perfect Relationship....... How Possible? by Bibidear(f): 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
Its always normal to quarrel with the one u love and there is no perfect relationship
Re: A Perfect Relationship....... How Possible? by Bollove: 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
kahara:
The first misunderstanding i had wt my gal came in d form of an insult--a grave one at dt. Imaging ur gal telling u to ur face in self defense after bin found out cheating on u dt

"I love u bt i love him more. I am more happier wt him bla bla .."

Or d day she asked me to excuse her in my own room to answer a call!
That is not maturity .... that is dulling !!
Re: A Perfect Relationship....... How Possible? by niceguy4(m): 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
...... how can your girlfriend ask you to excuse her to answer a call.... even in your own room.... na God dey call her?

hmmm...... Bro..... that kain girl if ask you to excuse her to tidy another guy on your own bed.... #justsaying#
Re: A Perfect Relationship....... How Possible? by niceguy4(m): 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
Bibidear:
Its always normal to quarrel with the one u love and there is no perfect relationship

@Bibidear....... very few ladies understand that. Why?
Re: A Perfect Relationship....... How Possible? by Bibidear(f): 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
niceguy4:

@Bibidear....... very few ladies understand that. Why?
those that are immatured,date matured gals
Re: A Perfect Relationship....... How Possible? by kahara(m): 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
[/quote]
Bollove:

U may be right,bt i am not a man of violence. I am peaceful. But he who laffs last laffs beta n bst. I am d one laffin now. So am i dullin now?
Re: A Perfect Relationship....... How Possible? by Bollove: 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
kahara:

U may be right,bt i am not a man of violence. I am peaceful. But he who laffs last laffs beta n bst. I am d one laffin now. So am i dullin now?
tis not about peace or violence ...
It is about taking charge and let your babe realise when to draw the line

tis not about this babe but other babes will still treat you same way if you are behaving like this !!!

1 Like

Re: A Perfect Relationship....... How Possible? by niceguy4(m): 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
Bibidear:

those that are immatured,date matured gals

what is your definition of maturity ?....... Don't tell me age... cos it has never been a function of maturity
Re: A Perfect Relationship....... How Possible? by kahara(m): 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
niceguy4:
...... how can your girlfriend ask you to excuse her to answer a call.... even in your own room.... na God dey call her?

My broda that is to tell u how some ladies head contain notin bt water. She came for a visit oo. Dey oprss me fr my crib.
Re: A Perfect Relationship....... How Possible? by Bibidear(f): 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
niceguy4:

what is your definition of maturity ?....... Don't tell me age... cos it has never been a function of maturity
nah not the age,a gal who learns to b independent and someone who thinks about other pple's opinion b4 doing stuffs and a gal who understands that a guy aint an ATM machine

1 Like

Re: A Perfect Relationship....... How Possible? by kahara(m): 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
Bollove:

tis not about this babe but other babes will still treat you same way if you are behaving like this !!!
Bollove:

Bollove:

My dear bin in charge includes wateva u as a guy can do in a situation such d this to defuse tension fr peace sake. Mind u my reaction was directed to d question posed by the OP in d opening of dis thread wch asked to know weda two lovers can hv a misunderstanding and if yes hw can dey handle it.
Re: A Perfect Relationship....... How Possible? by niceguy4(m): 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
Bibidear:

nah not the age,a gal who learns to b independent and someone who thinks about other pple's opinion b4 doing stuffs and a gal who understands that a guy aint an ATM machine

a virtuous woman...... who can find her
Re: A Perfect Relationship....... How Possible? by niceguy4(m): 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
Bibidear...... have u ever had a serious misunderstanding with the one you love and how did you resolve it?
Re: A Perfect Relationship....... How Possible? by Bibidear(f): 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
niceguy4:
Bibidear...... have u ever had a serious misunderstanding with the one you love and how did you resolve it?
yes,infact we quarrel a lot,it takes understanding and i am not proud,if i know i am at fault,i apologise

(1) (Reply)

My Uncle Married A Heartless Lady / Do Ladies Love Guys That Quarrel With Them? / If You Propose And She Says ''NO'' Is The R/ship Over?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.