Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos (52126 Views)

Amosun Stops His Convoy, Rescues Accident Victims On Busy Akure-Ondo Road (Pics) / Senator Robert Ajayi Rescues Accident Victim In Ondo State. / Ogun Deputy-governor, Yetunde-onanuga Rescues Accident Victim (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
I actually went back to page 1 to see what lady you were talking about. You no well o!

Youngpo413:
yeah...that lady in yellow dress abi?
Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
My prayer for him is to deliver to the end.

Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by Youngpo413: 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
peppyluv02:
I actually went back to page 1 to see what lady you were talking about. You no well o!

lol...she has a cute ass you know.
Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
Very silly people.
free2ryhme:
Punch! Why did you stop at giving only the victim's address? You should have also given the whole world her room/apartment #. phone #, banking information and more... Junk journalism!
Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by ekiloui(f): 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
Chai!

My friend that I've lost contact with 4 so long.

Was so scared when I saw her name, thank God it was minor
Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by allanphash7(m): 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
And i like you too no doubt about it
misssclassy:
I just like this man.
Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by Fapta(m): 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hmmm. What most of our politician cannot do. Weldone mr governor
Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by DIVINE78: 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
free2ryhme:
Punch! Why did you stop at giving only the victim's address? You should have also given the whole world her room/apartment #. phone #, banking information and more... Junk journalism!
Shame on your chaff filled coconut head.
Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 13, 2015
misssclassy:
I just like this man.
pls explain ur signature
Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by free2ryhme: 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
DIVINE78:

Shame on your chaff filled coconut head.

if I slap you u go experience 3D ( deaf, daft and dumb )
Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by loomer: 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
Na so first tenure dey be na.

And me no see am say him dey rescue anybody o. Unless I no know the meaning of rescue again
Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by deebsman1(m): 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
LoveMachine:
The govs are now trying to outdo one another. The people will benefit.
That's d beauty of democracy
Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by TheAdvocate(m): 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
I stopped my convoy of one car severally to help accident victims and not just shapey ladies in yellow dresses. grin
Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by valencia25(m): 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
sobastical:

Kontinu! 2k for wetin? all these guys ehn

Please it's not meant for you sir. Let people that want to download large files react to the price.

Besides, you're too rich for this.
You can always get Spectranet and Visafone then subscribe monthly sir... Cheers.
Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
SAVEDBABA:
pls explain ur signature

Basically, the well organized mind is a mind that's open, rational, and that understands. A mind that is in order.

To a well organized mind, death isn't seen as something to fear or dread. To such mind, death isn't seen as the end.
Instead, death is seen as another experience. As another adventure to explore and anticipate.
Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
Nigerian English refers to it as Eye service.
Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by LoveMachine(m): 11:05pm On Jul 13, 2015
deebsman1:

That's d beauty of democracy

grin
Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by mbulela: 11:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
He has inherited fashion's spin doctors.
Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by IamUdo(m): 11:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
Good one but Pls Gov. go to work.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by undisputedgbola(m): 11:45pm On Jul 13, 2015
boolet:
undecided I am not impressed.
Ok

E P
Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by shamecurls(m): 11:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
[size=98pt]Wind of Change[/size]
Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by harry509: 11:47pm On Jul 13, 2015
MixedMan:

http://www.punchng.com/news/ambode-rescues-accident-victim-in-lagos/

pix credit: http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/2015/07/13/photos-governor-ambode-gets-down-from-convoy-to-rescue-accident-victim/
nigeria wil b a great nation, if and only if PDP is wipe out totally frm dis country. Tank GOD 4 good APC govnu mr ambode.
Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by situationroom: 12:18am On Jul 14, 2015
CMSbrands:
APC! change!
Change who? Change Jonathan!

LaaaffFfssssssssssss
Laaaffssssssssssssssss
Laaaaaafffffffssssssssssssss
Llllllaaaaaaaffffffffffffssssssssss

I don forget say we don change sef.. To God be d glory .. Children of hate.. Oya make una attackk and start barking..

Lllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaffffffffffffffssssss

all dis for just 1like.....hmmmm
Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by Keepshining(f): 4:59am On Jul 14, 2015
Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by olaideslex(m): 5:23am On Jul 14, 2015
I thought ambode stays in Ikeja
Is Osborne road in Ikeja too? Abi he from Ikeja passes ikoyi to the office in Ikeja??
Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 14, 2015
Lagos State Governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode, on
Monday alighted from his vehicle to assist in the
rescue of an accident victim.
The victim, Miss Anukam Angela, who was driving
alone in a wine Toyota Corolla with number plate EKY
415 CG, at about 8.15am, lost control and rammed
into the median of the road along Osborne Road, Ikoyi,
before the vehicle somersaulted.
Ambode, who was heading to the office through the
direction before the incident occurred, ordered his
convoy to stop at the scene so as to enable him to
assess the situation as well as help rescue the
passengers.

She said the ambulance also conveyed her sister back to her residence at 3, Efosa Ehiedu Close, off Modupe Thomas Estate, Ajah, while the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority assisted in towing the vehicle away from the roadside to prevent traffic gridlock.

@the bolded. The accident victim is a "miss". Ambode has just found a side chick and you guys are here singing for him. Angela's sister knew it that's why she provided a detailed address. Politicians and young girls sha...
Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by sobastical: 7:31am On Jul 14, 2015
valencia25:

Please it's not meant for you sir. Let people that want to download large files react to the price.

Besides, you're too rich for this.
You can always get Spectranet and Visafone then subscribe monthly sir... Cheers.

I respect your polite and matured response. All the best too sir!
Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 14, 2015
Popularity stunt. But if he had sincere intention in helping the victim, that's commendable. APC- All Pictures Congress.
Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by valencia25(m): 8:51am On Jul 14, 2015
sobastical:

I respect your polite and matured response. All the best too sir!

Thanks sir. I was well brought up, can't lash on a fellow Nigerian. Wish you the best too sir. cool

1 Like

Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by Sweetlemon(f): 9:16am On Jul 14, 2015
I'm sure the Angelica was one of those who were wearing "I'm ready to die in the Lagoon Tshirt" just because on JK deceived her that he will make her Lagos Igwe at per with the Obas. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MC Oluomo's Two Children Graduate From U.S Universities (Photos) / Endsars Protests: FG Meets US, UK Envoys, Others / Obasanjo: It's Ridiculous To Believe That Buhari Has Died (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.