Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos (52124 Views)

Amosun Stops His Convoy, Rescues Accident Victims On Busy Akure-Ondo Road (Pics) / Senator Robert Ajayi Rescues Accident Victim In Ondo State. / Ogun Deputy-governor, Yetunde-onanuga Rescues Accident Victim (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 14, 2015
misssclassy:

Basically, the well organized mind is a mind that's open, rational, and that understands. A mind that is in order.

To a well organized mind, death isn't seen as something to fear or dread. To such mind, death isn't seen as the end.
Instead, death is seen as another experience. As another adventure to explore and anticipate.

hmmmmmmm.....kk
Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by scarr: 2:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
MixedMan:

http://www.punchng.com/news/ambode-rescues-accident-victim-in-lagos/

pix credit: http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/2015/07/13/photos-governor-ambode-gets-down-from-convoy-to-rescue-accident-victim/

[size=18pt]But ydont we take privacy serious in Nigeria......so now everybody knows where she lives and her present condition and her plate No too....even if Punch disclosed that info, should NL also do that
Seun biko update ur not so usefull rules to include restrictions on d level of information we share here[/size]
Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by 400billionman: 6:42am On Jul 15, 2015
free2ryhme:
Punch! Why did you stop at giving only the victim's address? You should have also given the whole world her room/apartment #. phone #, banking information and more... Junk journalism!

You no see say nah fine girl. See that yellow dress. I cannot pass that accident victim without assisting her too. Uglyness nah disease.

In addition, if I were ambode, I will replace her corolla. How much is corolla ? God help me..
Re: Ambode Rescues Accident Victim In Lagos by free2ryhme: 6:47am On Jul 15, 2015
400billionman:

You no see say nah fine girl. See that yellow dress. I cannot pass that accident victim without assisting her too. Uglyness nah disease.

In addition, if I were ambode, I will replace her corolla. How much is corolla ? God help me..

na mouth u dey take replace corolla grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Election: Omisore Reacts As INEC Declares Election Inconclusive / Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction / Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.