Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Is She A Virgin?........(relationship Advise) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She A Virgin?........(relationship Advise) (2655 Views)

"I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / This Is The Best Relationship Advise I Have Ever Seen / Do You Agree To This Relationship Advise This Sexy Grandpa Gave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She A Virgin?........(relationship Advise) by Ajibo111(m): 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2015

color=#770077]DEAR
NAIRALANDERS,i will be happy if you people advise me this.

READ IN DETAIL..

i grew up with this girl in my village but later she went to live with with her parents in lagos state.
i missed her so much as we are intimate good friends.
TEN years later she returned to my village again,we are so happy to be united once more.
our love started growing,she visits me everyday,we spend times together.
AS WERE are dating,something come up,even though she is my girlfriend,i never slept with her,because i don't want anything that will tear our deep relationship apart.

situations began to change,sometimes i catch her with other guys ,standing on the road,chatting,i maintained that am not jealous.WHENEVER i ask her she insist that they are just MERE FRIENDS,
some of my friends advise me to breakup up with her, that she is cheating on me but i refused because i love her and can not afford to lose her.

ONE day,i ask her for sex and she refused,saying that,she is a virgin,that she has never knew a man .
but i doubts her in my mind, SHE FLIRTS WITH OTHER GUYS,MAKES UNNECESSARY OUTING WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE,DRESS in modestly
and still claimed that she is a virgin.

i don't know whether,because am not spending on her that makes her to reject my request or that it is truly that she is i a virgin.

SO DEAR NAIRALANDERS,ADVISE ME ON WHAT STEP ,I WILL TAKE AGAIN CONCERNING MY RELATIONSHIP WITH HER.

THANK YOU ALL.

CC....LALASTICLALA

Re: Is She A Virgin?........(relationship Advise) by INTROVERT(f): 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
You're funny. grin
Re: Is She A Virgin?........(relationship Advise) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
What is this?!
Re: Is She A Virgin?........(relationship Advise) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
INTROVERT:
You're funny. grin
You have a mental/serious problem that needs cure.
Re: Is She A Virgin?........(relationship Advise) by INTROVERT(f): 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2015
Dnarvaez:

You have a mental/serious problem that needs cure.

Be nice. wink

1 Like

Re: Is She A Virgin?........(relationship Advise) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
INTROVERT:

Be nice. wink
What pleasure does always being FTC gives you?
Oh I get it. You're introverted in the real world and here you're making up for it.

1 Like

Re: Is She A Virgin?........(relationship Advise) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Is She A Virgin?........(relationship Advise) by freakthingz(m): 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2015
Are u a virgin firstly
if not then pls take several seats
undecided

So if you saw her chatting with girls on the road you will conclude she is a lesbian
Some girls that dress modestly even those that will cover head with hijab or headtie are the ones konji dey worry pass so don't judge by her dressing

The whole thing can be summarised as you want to knack she no want if you love her then wait till shes ready

1 Like

Re: Is She A Virgin?........(relationship Advise) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
freakthingz:
Are u a virgin firstly
undecided
Straight up

1 Like

Re: Is She A Virgin?........(relationship Advise) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
So Op you permitted me to Read this cow dung and I got not even a single sense and truth in it...

Walks out looking for who knows your house... HIDE MATE... HIDE..
Re: Is She A Virgin?........(relationship Advise) by Gurgle(f): 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sometimes I wish I couldn't read

chai
Re: Is She A Virgin?........(relationship Advise) by freakthingz(m): 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
Freemanan:

Straight up

I see you homie grin

still about those ftc's shebi
embarassed tongue
Re: Is She A Virgin?........(relationship Advise) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
freakthingz:

I see you homie grin

still about those ftc's shebi
embarassed tongue
WE dey on sabbatical break

1 Like

Re: Is She A Virgin?........(relationship Advise) by Afrok(m): 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
Bro play ur game well, whether she's a virgin or not it doesn't matter, what matters is the fact that u ar losing or already lost her, if u can't win her love back, i suggest u let her go and find ur love elsewhere.

I know it'll be painful if she leaves without u plucking her cherry,cheesy that's life and we learn everyday. Like my religious friends will say, fornication is a sin, so stay away...
Re: Is She A Virgin?........(relationship Advise) by Chillext(m): 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2015
What do you expect from a village boy

2 Likes

Re: Is She A Virgin?........(relationship Advise) by Ajibo111(m): 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
freakthingz:
Are u a virgin firstly
undecided

So if you saw her chatting with girls on the road you will conclude she is a lesbian
Some girls that dress modestly even those that will cover head with hijab or headtie are the ones konji dey worry pass so don't judge by her dressing

The whole thing can be summarised as you want to knack she no want if you love her then wait till shes ready
thank you for ur advise ,,
but please re read my post ....i did not say girls but guys...and i did not say she is a lesbian......

tnz for ur comment though
Re: Is She A Virgin?........(relationship Advise) by Ajibo111(m): 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2015
[quote author=Chillext post=35823736]What do you expect from a village boy[/quot
your rudity is bad.......smh
Re: Is She A Virgin?........(relationship Advise) by Ajibo111(m): 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
Afrok:
Bro play ur game well, whether she's a virgin or not it doesn't matter, what matters is the fact that u ar losing or already lost her, if u can't win her love back, i suggest u let her go and find ur love elsewhere.

I know it'll be painful if she leaves without u plucking her cherry,cheesy that's life and we learn everyday. Like my religious friends will say, fornication is a sin, so stay away...
thANK YOU......
U ARE RIGHT
Re: Is She A Virgin?........(relationship Advise) by Optional2(f): 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
Huh
Re: Is She A Virgin?........(relationship Advise) by Afrok(m): 7:21pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ajibo111:
thANK YOU...... U ARE RIGHT
u're welcome sir...
Re: Is She A Virgin?........(relationship Advise) by henry255: 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
You just showed us ur full side of villagity.

I'm very sure u failed english language in school.

I couldn't have spent my hard earn 2mb just to read your under aged love affair sad
Re: Is She A Virgin?........(relationship Advise) by teehbouy01(m): 7:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
my MB counts,i dnt read such foolish write-up..... undecided
Re: Is She A Virgin?........(relationship Advise) by Chillext(m): 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
[quote author=Ajibo111 post=35823903][/quote]grow up
Re: Is She A Virgin?........(relationship Advise) by obo389(m): 10:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
INTROVERT:
You're funny. grin
I tel ya and between,na everybody wey open thread go copy lalasticlala?
Re: Is She A Virgin?........(relationship Advise) by boxer022(m): 10:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
Now listen my brother the fact that your friends are telling you stories about her does not mean you should doubt her sincerity. Since you started dating her, have you caught her red handed cheating on you? It is important that you know what you are suspecting to be true by yourself. I believe she must be telling you the truth.
Re: Is She A Virgin?........(relationship Advise) by gj22(m): 11:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ajibo111:

color=#770077]DEAR
NAIRALANDERS,i will be happy if you people advise me this.

READ IN DETAIL..

i grew up with this girl in my village but later she went to live with with her parents in lagos state.
i missed her so much as we are intimate good friends.
TEN years later she returned to my village again,we are so happy to be united once more.
our love started growing,she visits me everyday,we spend times together.
AS WERE are dating,something come up,even though she is my girlfriend,i never slept with her,because i don't want anything that will tear our deep relationship apart.

situations began to change,sometimes i catch her with other guys ,standing on the road,chatting,i maintained that am not jealous.WHENEVER i ask her she insist that they are just MERE FRIENDS,
some of my friends advise me to breakup up with her, that she is cheating on me but i refused because i love her and can not afford to lose her.

ONE day,i ask her for sex and she refused,saying that,she is a virgin,that she has never knew a man .
but i doubts her in my mind, SHE FLIRTS WITH OTHER GUYS,MAKES UNNECESSARY OUTING WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE,DRESS in modestly
and still claimed that she is a virgin.

i don't know whether,because am not spending on her that makes her to reject my request or that it is truly that she is i a virgin.

SO DEAR NAIRALANDERS,ADVISE ME ON WHAT STEP ,I WILL TAKE AGAIN CONCERNING MY RELATIONSHIP WITH HER.

THANK YOU ALL.

CC....LALASTICLALA

Dude, don't blindly listen to friends . Follow your heart. Your friends will not be there to bear the consequences with you if you f*ck up.

Ask her if she is a virgin. Let her know you are concerned. Let her know you love her.Don't pester her about it. You just have to trust her. That's the best I can tell you.

1 Like

Re: Is She A Virgin?........(relationship Advise) by Nobody: 2:11am On Jul 14, 2015
Dnarvaez:

What pleasure does always being FTC gives you?
Oh I get it. You're introverted in the real world and here you're making up for it.
chill brother

Its for dha fun aii
Re: Is She A Virgin?........(relationship Advise) by Nobody: 2:12am On Jul 14, 2015
cele n tan e iwo naa n tan candle grin
Re: Is She A Virgin?........(relationship Advise) by Akynzodeighbour(m): 8:13am On Jul 14, 2015
Gbagaun of the first order, also you don't even udstd the advise being given, the other guy ddint say she's a lesbian, he was only giving an instance... Chai, ur case no be here
Re: Is She A Virgin?........(relationship Advise) by chomytex(f): 8:58am On Jul 14, 2015
Aww village love..op wat do u do to mk a living ?
Re: Is She A Virgin?........(relationship Advise) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 14, 2015
lols the poster above me tho grin grin
Re: Is She A Virgin?........(relationship Advise) by Ajibo111(m): 8:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
chomytex:
Aww village love..op wat do u do to mk a living ?
JUST THEY BE WITCH YOU.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Handle Malice In Marriage And Relationship / Why Are Girls Sex Addict? / Men change your ways (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.