Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Do I Become Gay Because Of Money?,help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Become Gay Because Of Money?,help! (4597 Views)

Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money / Do People Think I'm Gay Because I've Never Been In A Relationship? / Gay Saga!!! One Day Gay Because Of 100 Millions Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Become Gay Because Of Money?,help! by fitconsult: 11:16am On Mar 09, 2009
a homosexual white man in his late 30s in my vicinity is asking me out
,he has promised to make life easy 4 me and take me
out of my present condition, but am not gay,do i take this offer just to change and improve my
standard of living?or what should i do pls reply me urgently.

visit another hot najia forum www.empowermentfoundationng.com i got usefull advice there too but i need your opinion
Re: Do I Become Gay Because Of Money?,help! by JJYOU: 11:29am On Mar 09, 2009
are you gay?
Re: Do I Become Gay Because Of Money?,help! by patwhizkid(f): 11:29am On Mar 09, 2009
Ehen nao, faaaaast!! Man, no slacking.
Re: Do I Become Gay Because Of Money?,help! by buttercop(m): 11:53am On Mar 09, 2009
patwhizkid:

Ehen nao, faaaaast!! Man, no slacking.
u wan make im asshole slack?
Re: Do I Become Gay Because Of Money?,help! by patwhizkid(f): 11:57am On Mar 09, 2009
Ehen nao buttercop, no be money? Them go use aboniki balm, so d hole no go slack lai lai. Wu knw weda dem don even do d tin sef.
Re: Do I Become Gay Because Of Money?,help! by benincitys(f): 11:58am On Mar 09, 2009
tell him you are not gay.
Re: Do I Become Gay Because Of Money?,help! by yme1(f): 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2009
let him know you are not gay or do you want to do it
Re: Do I Become Gay Because Of Money?,help! by fitconsult: 1:01pm On Mar 09, 2009
am not gay oh haba
Re: Do I Become Gay Because Of Money?,help! by CrazyMan(m): 1:27pm On Mar 09, 2009
Don't do it or else you might regret it later in life. Money isn't everything.
Re: Do I Become Gay Because Of Money?,help! by dae(f): 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2009
I'm sorry for ya yansh shocked --- When u quit seeing him and u have a Gf of your own, if she asks u what happened to your behind, thatsĀ  "IF" she pays attention --- what u gon say? u sat on a Love Machine? shocked

1 Like

Re: Do I Become Gay Because Of Money?,help! by patwhizkid(f): 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2009
C'mon, give ur hole to dat guy 2 dig, & make real money! Okpe!!
Re: Do I Become Gay Because Of Money?,help! by tommy2k2(m): 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2009
@ pat
people like u wud do anything for money sake, cheesy
Re: Do I Become Gay Because Of Money?,help! by patwhizkid(f): 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2009
Hey, my hubby is here! Am off!!
Re: Do I Become Gay Because Of Money?,help! by sweetpain: 2:41pm On Mar 09, 2009
@OP
You are jobless. You are hungry. You probably risk eviction. Someone offers to reverse these for you but will leave you with a little discomfort in your rear.

Why do you think people go into prostitution? Get yourself a nice lubricant.This queer sexual preference is uncommon around here which means its an opportunity that may not come again.

I hope you tell us about it when its done.
Re: Do I Become Gay Because Of Money?,help! by 9ja4u(m): 3:05pm On Mar 09, 2009
No do am , u go dey wear PAMPERS as in DIAPERSĀ  all ur life.Poop Poop go dey leak from ur backyard.

Re: Do I Become Gay Because Of Money?,help! by yme1(f): 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2009
smileylol
Re: Do I Become Gay Because Of Money?,help! by patwhizkid(f): 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2009
Whatz y me looking 4 in romance? My friend will u run 2 education now b4 i flog u? This place is nat 4 kids.
Re: Do I Become Gay Because Of Money?,help! by yme1(f): 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2009
ok, i dey go education section
Re: Do I Become Gay Because Of Money?,help! by patwhizkid(f): 3:23pm On Mar 09, 2009
Ok, good girl! I will buy u biscuit & pampers wen i am coming back 4rm office, ok? Stop crying & gnashing ur teeth like dose in helluva.
Re: Do I Become Gay Because Of Money?,help! by tommy2k2(m): 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2009
@ pat
u no tel me say u dey supervise
Re: Do I Become Gay Because Of Money?,help! by prittigrrr(f): 7:58pm On Mar 09, 2009
Do not start this. It is easy to start and hard to quit. God will supply your needs.
Re: Do I Become Gay Because Of Money?,help! by patwhizkid(f): 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2009
Eh! U go fear now. Kansbanky wan do business.
Re: Do I Become Gay Because Of Money?,help! by Czarskit(m): 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2009
Unimaginable r d tins wich poverty can lead to? Carry on oh poster! And watch ur ass get ripped apart like Sodom & Gomorrah! How disgusting! ! !
Re: Do I Become Gay Because Of Money?,help! by Pataki: 4:38pm On Mar 10, 2009
@ Poster,

If you are paid to become an slowpoke, would you accept?
Re: Do I Become Gay Because Of Money?,help! by sweetpain: 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2009
Can any NL babe tell us in all honesty what it feels like to take a dic.k in the ass. This is at the most a moderate sized dic.k (he is a white guy).

We want an honest opinion and none of those holier than thou bullsh.it. This is an anonymous forum, nobody gets married on NL.

You can always use a new ID. Dont be distracted by what other girls will say. Infact dont forget that the most worthless tramps try the hardest to appear clean. Its all human psychology. Everyone knows that.

Lets help a brother out. What are the worldly risks. Does one become incontinent?
Re: Do I Become Gay Because Of Money?,help! by MrCrackles(m): 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2009
Poster

Become GAY and get your asshole busted violently!
Re: Do I Become Gay Because Of Money?,help! by IronButt(f): 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2009
you should try to go out with him,

if you are asking, it means that you are interested and that there is a hidden gay in you.

p,s, being gay isnt prblem
Re: Do I Become Gay Because Of Money?,help! by sweetpain: 5:10pm On Mar 10, 2009
IronButt:

you should try to go out with him,

if you are asking, it means that you are interested and that there is a hidden gay in you.

p,s, being gay isnt prblem
Our man isnt gay by a long shot. He even hates the idea. But he wants the money.

Ironbutt, what do you say in relation to my question. Can you help with a risk analysis
Re: Do I Become Gay Because Of Money?,help! by Hollysmile: 7:06am On Mar 11, 2009
@poster, no long thing!
Na very wonderful game, oh!
Imagine urself outta dat wretched state of urs, but wit a wide asshole - wide enough not to hold poops.
Fit, go collect dat white man disease. Juo! After all, Na pple like una go carry AIDS from eversea come share for naija (africa).
Idiot!
Re: Do I Become Gay Because Of Money?,help! by patwhizkid(f): 7:11am On Mar 11, 2009
Holly, y are u giving him nugatory advices, dat will be rendered null & void by d supreme court of law.
Re: Do I Become Gay Because Of Money?,help! by oluwafemi113(m): 9:09am On Mar 11, 2009
things they happen for this world way we they ooooo
Re: Do I Become Gay Because Of Money?,help! by Hollysmile: 12:47am On Mar 12, 2009
@whizzy, no mind de idiot!
Cos im get limp dic.k, as small as a QTip, im come decide to turn homo.
I wish i'll catch him someday, so i can chop off dat limp thing, so he can always masturbate wit it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of These Can You Share With Your Partner? (be Sincere Pls) / This Is What A Typical Examination Hall In Saudi Arabia Looks Like / 8 Ways Guys Please Ladies That Depletes Their Value

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.