Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies (49938 Views)

UK Universities With The Highest First Cass Degrees / Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC / 7 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Buildings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by dayo23(f): 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
alfredo4u:

I will never regret been there and conquered there.

A place to be

Great analyst...... Laca Sera boys '08

are u U08 set?
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
UI......
Truely d best 1

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by teamchocolate: 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
The topic is schools with the strongest alumni, not schools with the strongest sponsors.. Pls read to understand undecided
tpiadotcom:
Strong meaning what?

You just compiled a list of the first universities in nigeria, that doesn't mean other schools don't have their own strong alumni, you simply didn't bother searching.

AAU for example, has very strong alumni, yet you did not mention them at all.

The private universities are backed by their founders and sponsors, you also ignored them completely.
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
CSTR2:
Havard the oldest educational institution in america was established in 1636.
The united states gained independence from british control in 1776. The bulk of american presidents and congressmembers are havard and yale graduates.
Thanks for the lessons... But America was built before 1636... Independence doesn't mean the various states wasn't well organised..
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by tpiadotcom: 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
teamchocolate:
The topic is schools with the strongest alumni, not schools with the strongest sponsors.. Pls read to understand undecided

I wonder why sponsors was all you got from that post.
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by CSTR2: 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
Freemanan:

Thanks for the lessons... But America was built before 1636... Independence doesn't mean the various states wasn't well organised..
Ameriaca was composed of just 13 states before 1776. They were a british colony then.
Sorry, a nation that has not gotten an independence cannot be said to be built or even organised as the case may be.
The US is the world only economic and military superpower answerable to no one. A position gotten through centuries of innovative and inspirational leadership.
Before 1776, they were under the control of the british queen. I am sure even you can see how far they have come.
And they owe much of it to their educational institutions.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
CSTR2:
Ameriaca was composed of just 13 states before 1776. They were a british colony then.
Sorry, a nation that has not gotten an independence cannot be said to be built or even organised as the case may be.
The US is the world only economic and military superpower answerable to no one. A position gotten through centuries of innovative and inspirational leadership.
Before 1776, they were under the control of the british queen. I am sure even you can see how far they have come.
And they owe much of it to their educational institutions.
I see you are more concerned about telling me what I already know than understanding my perspective. Thanks for the lesson tho
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
I rep UI: the first and the best.
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by valencia25(m): 7:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
No argument at all... Spot on!

[size=15pt]
My signature is very much available, very fresh and blazing. It's very fast, I've been using it since last year. Only decided to share now
[/size]
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by godG: 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
Seunvense:
Haba, nobody is above mistake now...tanks 4 d correction tho.

Wow. #Maturity. God bless you, brother. You will go far in life, with this attitude of yours. Pardon my earlier post, I be dey think say na those noodles generation kids ni.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by UgChris(m): 7:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
gassdon:
FUTO nko?

Are you a FUTOITE? Nice to meet you here

cc: lalasticlala
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Adedoks(m): 7:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
Where are the greatest of the greatest Akokites?? "One n Only university of First Choice... " If u like frown ur face or argue about that statement i won't be that generous to reply u.God bless UNILAG
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Doyin400l(m): 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
producing half baked graduate... with all your alumni yet your hostels is a pit.
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by chukwuebuka077: 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
UNN.....................the lions den
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Nicepoker(m): 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
FUTA nko.
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by golddeejay(m): 8:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
wat criteria did u use in compiling ur list? Aside from 'forcefully' collecting money frm graduating student. The only way unilorin students feel the impact of the alumni is that they build hostels that d most students cannot afford.
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Abdhool(m): 8:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
I rep. UNN The Den Of vibrant Lions & Lionesses....hhhhmmmm !
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Crispels(m): 8:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
eluquenson:
I love UI but i attended Lasu

Proudly LASUITE bro
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
boolet:
Alumna
thanks boss noted

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by dafuturis(m): 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
#greatestUNIBEN
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by papachy(m): 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
proudly an Abusite #teamu12.... here are so project carried out by Abu alumi
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by uzolexis(f): 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
If FUTO is not on this list then the list is null and void...i'm not a FUTO alumni btw but i admire them so much, their alumni, the bond they have for each other and how they help each other is unprecedented.

1 Like

Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by ideykwum: 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
The most powerful and strongest alumni in Nigeria is the Lagos Business School Alumni!! None compares to it!!

In this fraudulent rankings, people develop selective amnesia!!

ajahexcel:
This post is not to rate any school above another but by the evident works of the alumni bodies of the schools listed below we have compiled this list.

If your school do not make this list, it simply means it's high time you started getting your alumni together to form a stronger union.

1. University of Ibadan (UI)

2. Ahmadu Bello University (ABU)

3. Obafemi Awolowo University Ife (OAU)

4. University of Benin (UNIBEN)

5. University of Nigeria Nsukka

6. University of Illorin (UNILORIN)

7. University of Lagos (UNILAG)

These Alumni bodies have websites and have contributed to the development of their alma mata in one way or the other.

Note: Our Result above stand to be corrected, as such feel free to add any school you think should make the list.
SOURCE: NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS
Please Unban my link and make my contributions on NL worthwhile
www . nigerian university scholarships .com

cc: lalasticalala
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by wokomabest(m): 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
Which ever university! But uniport oo.may God bless Nigeria, naija till we die
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Neemcie(f): 10:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
tuoyoojo:
ok ABU is so so on point
largest university south of the sahara, north of the limpopo
the alumni is really working
if you rep ABU......click like
Yeah! We repping wink (liked!)
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
scribespad:
Babcock University also has a strong Alumni network.

amen
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Malazzy: 11:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
Its like you graduated from Uniben.... Hope you enjoyed Hall 1 or 2 as the case may be.... That's my Alma mata
MizMyColi:
Uniben must always represent niiicheesy

Greatest!
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Malazzy: 11:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
Come to PH.. We rock!!!! A friend that works in Unity bank was able to raise 4.5billion from a member of the uniben alumni association...... You know what that can be translated to in terms of promotion in the banking sector !
Fourmatic:
Can we see a list of notable Uniben alumni, please?
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by zubixlen(m): 11:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
UgChris:

Are you a FUTOITE? Nice to meet you here

cc: lalasticlala
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by afrika(f): 12:19am On Jul 15, 2015
F U T O. Ahoy
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by pamcode(m): 6:37am On Jul 15, 2015
tpiadotcom:
Strong meaning what?

You just compiled a list of the first universities in nigeria, that doesn't mean other schools don't have their own strong alumni, you simply didn't bother searching.

AAU for example, has very strong alumni, yet you did not mention them at all.

The private universities are backed by their founders and sponsors, you also ignored them completely.
you dey whyne I doubt if any private uni can have a strong alumni for this present moment, most are under 10yrs
Re: 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies by Adebayocollins6: 7:18am On Jul 15, 2015
Clean iphone s5 to sell.at a good price only 15000 naira 08024712145

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams / 8-Year-Old Zamfara Girl Who Treks 2KM To School Gets A Bicycle Gift (Photos) / FUTO Lecturer's Message To His Student Who Chose Kaduna For His IT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.