Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Pres Buhari - "New Chiefs Were Chosen On Merit" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pres Buhari - "New Chiefs Were Chosen On Merit" (316 Views)

The 9 Igbo Players Were Chosen Based On Merit Not Tribalism! / The Real Reasons Why Nigeria Media Chiefs Were Sacked / I Chose New Service Chiefs On Merit, Says BUHARI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pres Buhari - "New Chiefs Were Chosen On Merit" by WatchdogNews: 10:37am On Jul 14, 2015
While addressing the newly appointed service chiefs shortly after their appointment on Monday, President Buhari said that the new chiefs were chosen on merit.

“All of you, including the National Security Adviser, were chosen on merit,” the President said.

“Your records gave you the job.

“Save for the new Chief of Army Staff whom I briefly met at his Command at the Multi-National Joint Task Force, in Chad, I don’t know any of you.

“Your records recommended you.”

The president therefore charged the new military chiefs to help him rebuild the reputation of the Armed Forces and the nation.

The President also called on them to show utmost commitment to their new duties.

Mr. Buhari assured them that their nominations would be sent to the National Assembly for confirmation.

“Legally, you are in acting capacity until the National Assembly accepts you,” the President said.

“It is only then that you will take the oath of office. Thereafter, we will sit down and talk in more detail.”

For more details click here http://watchdognews.net/pres-buhari-new-chiefs-were-chosen-on-merit/

1 Like

Re: Pres Buhari - "New Chiefs Were Chosen On Merit" by Mc4larin: 10:40am On Jul 14, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Pres Buhari - "New Chiefs Were Chosen On Merit" by funlord(m): 10:52am On Jul 14, 2015
grin Na so e suppose be! No more square pegs in round holes!
Re: Pres Buhari - "New Chiefs Were Chosen On Merit" by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:25am On Jul 14, 2015
Ok. Gud

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Still Cook For My Husband — Aisha Buhari / 10 Dividend Of Buhari Trip To USA / My Take On Spending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.