Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama (31388 Views)

Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up / Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) / Male Staff Of ABU, Zaria Backing His Baby On Campus (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by omanifrank(m): 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
oh
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by redcliff: 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
nigeria is a zoo
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
SAY NO TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by tithe(m): 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
Sometimes I wonder how some women end up with such men, many are not marriageable. U are not a man because u have that thing between your legs.Marriage is not compulsory. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by ShayGirl(f): 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
what baffles me is why d woman showed more interest in taking pictures instead of raising alarm thereby letting d beast go scot-free

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by Lyndylove: 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
Wickedness.

But this man should be a traditional dentist sha... gives you one blow and you get automatic gap-tooth

COMING SOON!
THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!
JULY 15TH!!!

[Music] LYNDY _ MY HERO [A TRIBUTE TO DR
GOODLUCK JONATHAN]

My hero is a tribute to Dr Goodluck Jonathan
appreciating his achievements and efforts towards making Nigeria great, for being a true democrat and for preserving our peace and unity.

IT DROPS ON JULY 15TH!!!
YOU DON'T WANNA MISS THIS!!!
Follow on twitter: @ Lyndymk
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
holluwai:

Maybe quality time in a jail cell with turn him on undecided
Maybe... JUST maybe
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by huthority01(m): 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
londonrivals:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-4jmTKaVseFg/VaTmF_lW3yI/AAAAAAAAFrk/Rn_zZ1vDg34/s1600/blog.png[/img]This story and photos have been trending on instagram, So i decided to share here. Read how it was narrated below..

This is what I saw this morning.. Sigh* when will people learn that domestic violence doesn't stop a thing?! That's the man walking away from the camera, he knocked out two teeth from his baby mama because she refused to allow him see the child he supposedly can't/doesn't feed. He is a driver named Dominic Akpan popularly called Archibong and she is Cecilia Etim (a domestic worker), both live in ajah. I don't care what she did and trust me man, no one will ever pay attention to you again, not after what you have done to this girl! I will follow this matter up. His boss took her away, I'm guessing to the police station and then to a dentist/hospital as the driver is on the run. #SAYNOTODOMESTICVIOLENCE #ITKILLS

[img]http://1.bp..com/-9JL8WXsJlxY/VaTmHjK-MYI/AAAAAAAAFrs/22uhi2YZPac/s1600/Screenshot%2B%2528182%2529.png[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/photos-driver-knocked-out-two-teeth.html

cc: lalasticlala , ishilove

Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
Freemanan:
MAYBE TOOTHLESS WOMEN TURNS THE MAN ON...

OR WHAT DO YOU THINK, THE MAN BELOW ME?

lwkmd........ii tot as much too
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by Demostical01(m): 12:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
That driver must be a Retired Soldier, Wetin she dey wait for after one blow abi she dey try retaliate ni?. Eyin yen gidi ghaaaan oooh.. grin aiye ma nika oo.
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by chigoizie7(m): 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2015
INTROVERT:
Violence against women shoul attract stiffer punishment

And violence against men should attract what?

Just b4 u quote me, I am not in anyway supporting violence either man or woman, violence does not enjoy monopoly to a particular sex.

Why being so skeptical about it being committed against a woman? Abi men no follow for human being?

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by Chidoks(f): 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
there is absolutely no evidence to show that the man walking away knocked that woman's teeth off.
okey did he knock it off on the street?no pesser by.no eye witnesd only the camera man abi?when did he knock the teeth off?when the picture was taken ?yet no blood.there us no concrete evidence joor.the mouth is not even swollen.if i hear...
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by Sagamite(m): 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
The fuuktard needs to be arrested.

Get the police and ensure even if he runs, he would not be able to do his work anymore because he would be hunted there.

If I lived in Nigeria, I would just bribe the police to hunt him down and lock him up illegally like for 3 years. Let him get beaten in jail a bit by cell kings.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by no2fuks(m): 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
calabaman:
and she did nothing, if it were some nairaland females i know ehn

NA DIE THAT DRIVER DEY cheesy cheesy tongue tongue cheesy

don't encourage women to fight pls women should not attempt to fight men
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by ApcSucks: 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
INTROVERT:

Ok sir
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by kingthreat(m): 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
INTROVERT:

Violence and devillish insults against men nko.
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by no2fuks(m): 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
tithe:
Sometimes I wonder how some women end up with such men, many are not marriageable. U are not a man because u have that thing between your legs.Marriage is not compulsory. Nonsense!
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by kazmanbanjoko(m): 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
Horrific

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by vickylala239: 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
londonrivals:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-4jmTKaVseFg/VaTmF_lW3yI/AAAAAAAAFrk/Rn_zZ1vDg34/s1600/blog.png[/img]This story and photos have been trending on instagram, So i decided to share here. Read how it was narrated below..

This is what I saw this morning.. Sigh* when will people learn that domestic violence doesn't stop a thing?! That's the man walking away from the camera, he knocked out two teeth from his baby mama because she refused to allow him see the child he supposedly can't/doesn't feed. He is a driver named Dominic Akpan popularly called Archibong and she is Cecilia Etim (a domestic worker), both live in ajah. I don't care what she did and trust me man, no one will ever pay attention to you again, not after what you have done to this girl! I will follow this matter up. His boss took her away, I'm guessing to the police station and then to a dentist/hospital as the driver is on the run. #SAYNOTODOMESTICVIOLENCE #ITKILLS

[img]http://1.bp..com/-9JL8WXsJlxY/VaTmHjK-MYI/AAAAAAAAFrs/22uhi2YZPac/s1600/Screenshot%2B%2528182%2529.png[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/photos-driver-knocked-out-two-teeth.html

cc: lalasticlala , ishilove

Rubbish!! She no knw say d man Dey irresponsible before she let d man fckkk ha.

Y will she Nt let d man see his child.

Jail a useless man is a waste of tym.Jst connecting prison for noting.

Ppl like u r the Once making prison congested n Not giving Boko haram bunk space.

U Ppl r d cause of Boko haram prisoner relocation to absents,by jailing irrelevant Ppl.

Wat is the essence of keeping a decayed teeth.

Does teeth r of no use n d man help ha rmve dem.

See dirty teeth

Chai men Don suffer,kiss dis rubbish.
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by Koolking(m): 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
In as much as I condemn domestic violence in all ramification. Before you meddle into other people's affairs to the point of bringing it on social media with full pictures and real names, it's wise to double check facts from both parties to ascertain true issues. For goodness sake, this man has his rights to fair hearing before judgement. By law, he is only alleged to commit this civil crime. Op, as a concerned citizen, the right thing to have done would have been to follow the matter up with the police.

If the man sees this thread and decides (if he knows you) to sue you for character assassination, I bet the so called baby mama will deny knowing you and ever having problem with her baby papa.

However, some people deserve what befalls them. I have given up on human race
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by no2fuks(m): 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
ShayGirl:
what baffles me is why d woman showed more interest in taking pictures instead of raising alarm thereby letting d beast go scot-free

it is called evidence. what do you suggest she do hold his pants?
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by cricifixo: 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
baby mama be like *oya woju o*
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by ShayGirl(f): 12:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
no2fuks:

it is called evidence. what do you suggest she do hold his pants?

Raise alarm Maybe
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by tsdarkside(m): 12:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
INTROVERT:

i agree............ angry angry angry angry
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
redcliff:
nigeria is a zoo
and you are being lock up in a cage.

the government have to take domestic violence very serious. it is becoming stronger and stronger nowadays
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
What should happen in the case of OAP Freeze? Where he suffered so much domestic violence?
INTROVERT:

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by markidoo(m): 12:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
Lolzzzzzz. Dz calabar abi akwaibom broda don disgrace me ooo. Sha i no blame am na him environment cause am. When him dey see abi hear as Mama Bose bite Papa Bose d!ck commot y him no go knock him wife teeth out. Sha we d Ibibios n Efiks r naturally peaceful pple n we respect our women. blif if he lived in Cross River or Akwaibom he would'nt av carried out such a dastardly act on his wife. Madam kpele ameh kop.
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by ggrin(f): 12:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
crazygod:
That man is a beast. How this lady go dey smile now without feeling awkward?

undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
vickylala239:

Rubbish!! She no knw say d man Dey irresponsible before she let d man fckkk ha.

Y will she Nt let d man see his child.

Jail a useless man is a waste of tym.Jst connecting prison for noting.

Ppl like u r the Once making prison congested n Not giving Boko haram bunk space.

U Ppl r d cause of Boko haram prisoner relocation to absents,by jailing irrelevant Ppl.

Wat is the essence of keeping a decayed teeth.

Does teeth r of no use n d man help ha rmve dem.

See dirty teeth

Chai men Don suffer,kiss dis rubbish.
just take a look at yourself angry
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by shalomm: 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
Any man who lays his hands on a woman is nothing but a big fool, a coward and deserve to be hang "upside down" grin grin grin

I hate men that beat their girlfriend, sister (mature sister if na small pikin she be, and she misbehave, carry belt flog her ass) wife or nay woman. angry sad
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by radicalove(f): 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
Bonapart:
That's what happen when you open your legs for every man that comes your way...
Are you he's the real father or a wanna be dad

Close your legs and you won't be a baby mama but a wife mama

You have spoken well. Some ladies feel unloved until a man ask for their waist in sex. I feel they should feel loved when a man ask them for their HAND in marriage and not WAIST in sex. That is why I so much hate that stupid song, "ALL I WANT IS YOUR WAIST" Just waist, WTF!
Is it any idiot on the trousers that a decent lady should fall for?? Such a lanky man, some ladies sha. Maybe she wanted to prove to her girlfriends that she can as well get a man to fvck her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! / My Wife Is Stubborn. / I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.