Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama (31386 Views)

Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up / Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) / Male Staff Of ABU, Zaria Backing His Baby On Campus (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
This driver deserve to be punish. You can wedge war against your fellow is normal but wen u wedge war against woman posterity will not forgive you
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
INTROVERT:
Violence against women shoul attract stiffer punishment

Talk of hypocrisy,yesterday,we all read about freeze and his story about his abusive wife,you all were saying it a lie,it can't be so..some of you were saying there are two sides to the story....

Barely 24hours now,and you have change in the manner in which you judge such case,because the crime was committed by a a male abi...

Iranu

Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
that deserve to be punish
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by Princevally(m): 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
As u foolishly open ur legs to be called 'baby mama',
same way u will open all ur teeth to be called 'empty mouth'
Mtscwwwwwwww[/color]
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
Good morning everyone am happy to share my
win with u all today ..we did it again, we
won again and a big congratulations to my
subscriber who stick to me and bought my
games from me am happy with you all that made
it. We will keep winning and celebrating. Interested persons for my next fixed matches should Call or contact me on What'sApp 08060745109

Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by ApenaEde: 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
Next time all baby mamas go know set no b only them get right 2 d babies. Baby Daddy get right 2.
I'm sure an irresponsible man would not b asking 4 d welfare of his baby.
Its a case of 2 fighting & 1 lost her teeth, All dis yeye pipu passing judgements don't care wat d baby mama might av done. mtwu
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by adedayourt(m): 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
INTROVERT:

how bout violence against men
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by vague: 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
Bonapart:
That's what happen when you open your legs for every man that comes your way...
Are you he's the real father or a wanna be dad

Close your legs and you won't be a baby mama but a wife mama
this is probably coming from a bastard son
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
INTROVERT:

ekiloui:
I feel sorry for her.

But then again what if she got those injuries while assaulting him and he defended himself.

There might be 2 sides to this story so lemme not judge.
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
Say no to domestuc violence.

Women should desist from aggravating talks too. I experienced my own aunt talking to her husband and i was pitying the very gentle man....

Btw when they catch this msn, enroll him into a boxing or MMA academy. He Removed her teeth without damaging her face, very surgical fighter boxer.
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by Bonapart(m): 1:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
radicalove:

You have spoken well. Some ladies feel unloved until a man ask for their waist in sex. I feel they should feel loved when a man ask them for their HAND in marriage and not WAIST in sex. That is why I so much hate that stupid song, "ALL I WANT IS YOUR WAIST" Just waist, WTF!
Is it any idiot on the trousers that a decent lady should fall for?? Such a lanky man, some ladies sha. Maybe she wanted to prove to her girlfriends that she can as well get a man to fvck her.
exactly
The same way guys prove to their friends
Lady feel sex is love whereas sex is destruction of mankind
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by roob: 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
INTROVERT:

There's no SMOKE without FIRE....

Mind u, i don't support domestic violence. We all need to work on ouselves.

For 2 people to tango, it take 2. And for 2 to fight,........
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by MzThormi(f): 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ooshey dentist tongue she get teeth problem ni. Lol grin
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by MAKABBEY(m): 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
https://m.facebook.com/Earmarked15/photos/a.1437934963197890.1073741827.1437824839875569/1445733422418044/?type=1&source=46&refid=17 pls ma ppl like our picz on fb Tesleem nd Nurudeen nominee best clique pls ur like count.
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by dangerous01(m): 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
MUST YOU WRITE SOMETHInG IS IT NOT BETTER U SHUT UP
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by Dragonking: 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
INTROVERT:

Where were you when Freeze posted pictures of his injuries got from his violent wife?
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by Dragonking: 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
ggrin:
^^ see them mofos throwing thrashangryangryangry una dy bad mouth that OAP freeze guy yesterday say why hin no fight back?undecided This one fight back now una dy yarn dustangry

Alabosi'sundecided

Don't mind all the eediots on Nairaland...Yesterday when freeze posted pictures of his wife violent behaviours and injuries he got from her, they were all shouting that he is a fool, a weakling etc...Now this one fight back and they are shouting that he is a beast...Several foolish people dey for this Nairaland... I suggest that Seun should open a foolish thread for them to display their foolishness and stupidity.
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by Dragonking: 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
chigoizie7:

And violence against men should attract what?

Just b4 u quote me, I am not in anyway supporting violence either man or woman, violence does not enjoy monopoly to a particular sex.

Why being so skeptical about it being committed against a woman? Abi men no follow for human being?

Don't mind that one..yesterday when freeze posted his picture of the injuries he got from his violent wife, she no comment..now that it is a woman, she is running her mouth.
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by pickabeau1: 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
freecocoa

any thoughts on this...

could it be she hit her head and knocked her teeth herself? could it be something else aside from the obvious the man is evil etc bla bla

cc Ewuro4
Kimoni
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by Ewuro4: 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
dangerous01:
MUST YOU WRITE SOMETHInG IS IT NOT BETTER U SHUT UP

Is this for INTROVERT? grin
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by freecocoa(f): 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
pickabeau1:
freecocoa

any thoughts on this...

could it be she hit her head and knocked her teeth herself? could it be something else aside from the obvious the man is evil etc bla bla

cc Ewuro4
Kimoni
No, there were witnesses, please! Besides that, this woman didn't do this, don't even make me say it.
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by Ewuro4: 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
pickabeau1:

any thoughts on this...

cc Ewuro4

The driver (prime witness) reported that on social media no?

He was clearly wrong here and be seriously death with.

Nigerians..What have we become?
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by pickabeau1: 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
freecocoa:
No, there were witnesses, please! Besides that, this woman didn't do this, don't even make me say it.
Ewuro4:

The driver (prime witness) reported that on social media no?
He was clearly wrong here and be seriously death with.
Nigerians..What have we become?

Was the man asked
All the tweet says he was walking away

My point is this.. if u doubt one pic by a celebrity why allow one by a non celebrity?

Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by wisdomiskey(m): 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
freecocoa:

lonely old hag
I'm begging yuh
respond to ma request
i love yuh
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by Ewuro4: 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
pickabeau1:

Was the man asked
All the tweet says he was walking away

My point is this.. if u doubt one pic by a celebrity why allow one by a non celebrity?

I see your point.. Don't mind NLers and their biased posts jare grin
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by pickabeau1: 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ewuro4:

I see your point.. Don't mind NLers and their biased posts jare grin

Over double standard grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by cococandy(f): 5:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
Tomorrow he will propose and she will agree to marry.
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by Ewuro4: 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
pickabeau1:

Over double standard grin grin grin

Trust me , I know. grin grin

Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by sylve11: 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
Freemanan:
MAYBE TOOTHLESS WOMEN TURNS THE MAN ON...

OR WHAT DO YOU THINK, THE MAN BELOW ME?

grin grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by IYANGBALI: 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
Is dis not vickyrotex?
Re: PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama by kenoz(m): 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2015

Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! / My Wife Is Stubborn. / I Made A Mistake For Asking My Wife For An Open Marriage (story For The TL)