Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You (8751 Views)

I Desperately Need A Job, Not After The Pay / "Meet Me At Mega Hilton Hotel": An Interviewer Told Me. I Have Suffered / I Got This Job. Pls Should I Accept It ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 18, 2015
Enahi:
Hey guys take it easy, I can't help everyone but will try. I will forward your email addresses to someone to contact you OK.

lawaldare@gmail.com
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You by Wolexdey(m): 9:42am On Jul 18, 2015
Enahi:
hello I am just reading your comment, I don't work in the company. A friend does, I will find out from her how many people they need and will forward your email address to her.

Please still the same person quoting you again. Just a reminder please...
In need of Job too.
Email: Ojewunmioluwole@gmail.com
Thanks.
Hoping to get your reply...Thanks again
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You by coolest01(m): 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
Enahi:
Hey guys take it easy, I can't help everyone but will try. I will forward your email addresses to someone to contact you OK.
Thanks for everything. Your help will be highly appreciated.
eburayaudah@yahoo.com
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You by Lanria: 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
Enahi:

Hi my nairaland mail is not opening, don't know why. Put down your email address like d Op did, will tell someone to contact you.

rioluv01@yahoo.com n tanx
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You by Alexyprince(m): 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
Enahi:
Hi Please forward your CV to Me through my nairaland email address.
I know that what everyone and I am doing right by dropping emails here and there would not go down too well with you but this is to let you have an idea how desperately we would like to leave idleness. Pls ma'am help me :alexy_prince@yahoo.com. God bless you real good
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You by ashibelite: 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
Enahi:
Hi long time o,I didn't do anything. The company is recruiting, so I felt I should tell op abt it.
My life is empty being idle and jobless, please dont be tired of helping. My email- festusashibel@yahoo.com
God bless u
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You by successnwa(f): 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2015
Enahi:
Hello Op has my friend contacted you? Sent her your email address, She said She will ask you to come for a test and interview after She has gone through your CV . Give me a feedback here.

Pls help me ma, I had HND in cooperative Economic Management with Upper Credit. Am in Kano State.
My email address is onyeodirimaureen@gmail.com. Thanks so much remain blessed.
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You by successnwa(f): 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2015
Enahi:
Hello Op has my friend contacted you? Sent her your email address, She said She will ask you to come for a test and interview after She has gone through your CV . Give me a feedback here.

You 're such an angel, with a kind and warm heart towards others. Your kind is rear in this our present generation.
May you never know lack in IJN. Pls help me ma'am, I had HND in cooperative Economic Management with Upper Credit. Am in Kano State.
My email address is onyeodirimaureen@gmail.com. Thanks so much remain blessed.
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You by mima247(f): 2:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hello madam pls can u help me too. I have a first degree in microbiology with a pgd in human resources and a masters in transport management and planning.with 8yrs working experience.my email is mima247@yahoo.co.uk.thanks
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You by sben2308(m): 4:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
Sben2308@gmail.com

Pls put me in mind also o
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You by oluwadotman(m): 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
@ Enahil....Indeed u av rili touched our hearts on this thread. So many of us are in need of a job, not trying to lobby rather trying to secure an interview platform.Would u mind if i equally send my email addy so i could partake in the interview and if i am not competent enough in the course of interview, i would not mind being unemployed by the org
Re: I Desperately Need A Job, Pls Help Me I Beg You by Eseose9(f): 11:01am On Aug 07, 2015
Op I would loved to do a pdg in customer relationship mgt. Please Which schools offer such course

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please How Long Does It Take To Get A Job-call From Hr-recruiter / Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji / No Icpc Recruitment Ongoing @ The Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.