Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

10 Signs She Wants To Be Your Bae - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs She Wants To Be Your Bae (2918 Views)

A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. / How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs She Wants To Be Your Bae by 0393: 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
In this century that ‘the friend-zone’ has become guys’ greatest fear, it is important to look before leaping. Our Naija babes are so conservative in their expressions of feelings that they can’t walk up to us and tell us they like us. However, we have trained our senses to interpret common signs and symptoms before we conclude on a diagnosis that the babe is feeling us. If you are a learner, just roll with me.
They say Body language can never lie. it is extremely powerful; 55% of our communication is non-verbal, 38% is from voice tone, and remarkably only 7% of communication is through the words we speak. Actions really do speak louder than words, so it’s important that we are aware of them. Here are 10 signs she likes you even when she is always abusing you...lol (babes, u know what I mean)

1) HER FEET
Yes, the feet. When people try to control their body language, they mostly focus on their facial expressions, posture and hand and arm gestures. People rarely think about the body language of their feet and legs so the movements made by these parts of the body are uncontrolled and thus where the truth can be found most often. Feet usually face towards a point of interest, so if you’re on a date and someone’s feet are pointing towards you, it’s a good sign, however if their feet are pointing away from you/towards the exit, they are not feeling you at all.

4) WELCOMING POSTURE
When you engage in a short conversation with them, the obvious welcoming posture of hands by side and legs wide open which show receptivity will be displayed. This is opposed to the non-verbal signs of detest which is arms folded up and legs wrapped against each other.

6) TOUCH ME I TOUCH YOU
Touch is a powerful sign. In fact, it is one of the five languages (others: sweet words, time, gifts, sacrifices) love can be communicated. Touches on your palms while shaking you, on your arm, forearm and shoulder when you make her giggle and the playful beatings on your back all send a message. Sometimes, she’s not bold enough to touch you so she touches herself by caressing her forearm and arms with her palms while talking with you; it shows she wishes you are doing it for her.

cool LIPS
In the game of attraction, the lips do two main functions: 1.) Sensual for kiss 2.)An apparatus for smile. Girls attracted to you often bite their lips in your presence or stare uncontrollably at your pink lips (even if your lips are black like soot, they imagine they are pink)…lol. Secondly, the lips and ocular muscle encircling during smiles also indicate a girl likes you. The smile is just too genuine and irresistible that only a learner will miss the sign.

10) PREENING GESTURES
This is the umbrella for all the signs; it stems from the fact that ladies strive to look very attractive in the presence of their crush so as to make him fall.It involves playing with their hair, adjusting our clothes, or playing with their jewelry and so on right in the presence of the guy.
Guys, I have given ten signs without collecting a dime; I don’t want to hear someone crying out that he was friend-zoned…lol. Every Adigun surely has his own Asake that likes him a lot but can’t tell him, so what are you waiting for? DO THE NEEDFUL.
Meanwhile, for ladies, you’ve been busted *tongue out and winks*, it’s high time you started letting your feeling known vocally, nobody will crucify you, ehn!

THIS ARTICLE IS AN ABRIGED VERSION, FOR THE FULL ARTICLE AND OTHER ARTICLES KINDLY VISIT https://klatschkrew./2015/07/05/10-signs-she-wants-to-be-your-bae/

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs She Wants To Be Your Bae by ShutTheFhuckUp: 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
ohk.
Lemme see if does dz tinz.

#ßrß.!
Re: 10 Signs She Wants To Be Your Bae by Cutehector(m): 1:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
First of all.....
Re: 10 Signs She Wants To Be Your Bae by Sleekysweet(f): 1:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
Sometimes she will jez tell u directly undecided
Re: 10 Signs She Wants To Be Your Bae by Godskidmidas(m): 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
Feet ko teeth ni

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs She Wants To Be Your Bae by pTomz(m): 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
lol so dat gurl likes me oohcheesy
Re: 10 Signs She Wants To Be Your Bae by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
Rubbish angry
Re: 10 Signs She Wants To Be Your Bae by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
Er . . . . . .
Re: 10 Signs She Wants To Be Your Bae by eyeon(m): 2:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
It's called INITIAL GRA-GRA in our(guys) dialect.
Re: 10 Signs She Wants To Be Your Bae by eyeon(m): 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
Some guys too are scared to express themselves sometimes though.
Re: 10 Signs She Wants To Be Your Bae by DrObum(m): 3:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
Following
Re: 10 Signs She Wants To Be Your Bae by DharmyYinks: 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
Sleekysweet:
Seconded
Re: 10 Signs She Wants To Be Your Bae by chomytex(f): 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
Go down low
Cutehector:
First of all.....
Re: 10 Signs She Wants To Be Your Bae by MsBliss(f): 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
Wetin you burst ?
Re: 10 Signs She Wants To Be Your Bae by chomytex(f): 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
Honestly this write up looks lame....op keep studying women folk,u will never graduate.ask king Solomon he knws hw far

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs She Wants To Be Your Bae by 0393: 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
chomytex:
Honestly this write up looks lame....op keep studying women folk,u will never graduate.ask king Solomon he knws hw far
even king solo didn't graduate from high school, he just kept moving from one place to another. We are however ready to learn if you can educate us. grin
Re: 10 Signs She Wants To Be Your Bae by bqlekan(m): 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
Gbaun jhur, I don't really need to know if she is into me, I'm a man and men get ladies.. grin
Re: 10 Signs She Wants To Be Your Bae by Jayjay0(m): 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
Sleekysweet:
Here in Nigeria
Re: 10 Signs She Wants To Be Your Bae by 0393: 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
Jayjay0:

Here in Nigeria
haven't heard about it in Nigeria too
Re: 10 Signs She Wants To Be Your Bae by chomytex(f): 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
No be me go educate una
0393:
even king solo didn't graduate from high school, he just kept moving from one place to another. We are however ready to learn if you can educate us. grin
cheesy
Re: 10 Signs She Wants To Be Your Bae by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
eyeon:
It's called INITIAL GRA-GRA in our(guys) dialect.
kegite! cheesy
Re: 10 Signs She Wants To Be Your Bae by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 15, 2015
Dey there dey give yourself dead hope
Re: 10 Signs She Wants To Be Your Bae by babasade(m): 12:28am On Jul 15, 2015
Am crushing on a girl I need to stop that feeling
Re: 10 Signs She Wants To Be Your Bae by XavierBlue(m): 12:52am On Jul 15, 2015
0393:
haven't heard about it in Nigeria too
don't mind the nigga, he's definitely dreaming.

Xavierblue
Re: 10 Signs She Wants To Be Your Bae by denedene(m): 2:02am On Jul 15, 2015
signs, signs n signs walai! I've been reading all these topics on nl yet I'm still a single virgin guy
Re: 10 Signs She Wants To Be Your Bae by eyeon(m): 8:06am On Jul 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
kegite! cheesy
That wasn't what I mearnt.
Re: 10 Signs She Wants To Be Your Bae by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 15, 2015
eyeon:
That wasn't what I mearnt.
undecided but dat is kegite slang naa cheesy
Re: 10 Signs She Wants To Be Your Bae by bi0nics: 10:32am On Jul 15, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:
ohk.
Lemme see if does dz tinz.

#ßrß.!

Y0u l00k like a gUy I kn0w angry
Re: 10 Signs She Wants To Be Your Bae by Olami90: 10:42am On Jul 15, 2015
Wen there more gud signs, op jst succeeded in putting poo togeda.

Feet ko, inches ni. U for say mak she turn it backward na.
Re: 10 Signs She Wants To Be Your Bae by dharay99: 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
bi0nics:

Y0u l00k like a gUy I kn0w angry
maybe.
Re: 10 Signs She Wants To Be Your Bae by eyeon(m): 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided but dat is kegite slang naa cheesy
I don't know ma'am.

(1) (Reply)

Use This Picture On Uя Dp When Charting With A Hard To Get Babe / She Complained That I Don't Thank Her After Making Love / 300 Level Female Student Sends Her Unclad Video To A Guys Online In Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.