Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? (1684 Views)

How To Handle A Repentant partner Even As You Dont Want To Be Treated Bad Again / Will You Say Sorry To Your Partner Even Though Its Nt Your Fault? / What Will Happen If U & Your Partner Were To Exchange Phones For A Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? by Intrepidone(m): 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2015
Just passing through delta state and heard this on the radio, and knowing we nigerian ppl with coniconi ways. Can we exchange our phones for one day with our spouse without fighting thereafter?
Re: Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? by may01(f): 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
Yea but just a day cheesy
Re: Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? by Cutehector(m): 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
No...
Re: Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? by MzOnajin1(f): 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
More than a day sef
Re: Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? by eph12(m): 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
Am not ready to die of disappointment so i won't dare cause i already know what am going to see on her phone.
Re: Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? by Sleekysweet(f): 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
Yes I can, there is nothing wrong with that. tongue

1 Like

Re: Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? by djeezy(m): 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
Why would I do that? Is it her phone?
Re: Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? by meimoks(f): 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
YES Infact he can keep the phone forever cool
Re: Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? by pussygotlips: 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
I will answer that when i get married
Re: Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
"Without fighting thereafter" is not guaranteed, I'll tell you that lipsrsealed I don't think I can do it. Not that I have something to hide myself, but more like, what if I see something I don't like?

I try to stay away from a man's phone because I find it very triggering somehow. As they say- if you wanna lose weight fast, touch a man's phone tongue
Re: Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? by Godskidmidas(m): 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
As long as it's Nokia 3310
Re: Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? by Olami90: 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
NO.... Dat is is why it is called mobile phone(personal) nd not family gadget. Dis is not for selfish reason(s) buh how am I gonna deal wit my business associates nd customers. How am I gonna put food on d table? Wot if it is dat vry day dat somfin spectacular wld happen?

She can alwys check and use my mobile phone buh leave it for a whole day? Nah
Re: Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? by lyntiffany(f): 2:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
Noooo! I aint goona try such, for what? to display my loyalty?
Re: Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? by sexymoma(f): 2:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
Im with his phone.. nd it gonna last for this week... He removed his sim though angry

1 Like

Re: Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
sexymoma:
Im with his phone.. nd it gonna last for this week... He removed his sim though angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? by Spikkylee: 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
G
Re: Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:
"Without fighting thereafter" is not guaranteed, I'll tell you that lipsrsealed I don't think I can do it. Not that I have something to hide myself, but more like, what if I see something I don't like?

I try to stay away from a man's phone because I find it very triggering somehow. As they say- if you wanna lose weight fast, touch a man's phone tongue

you definitely aint sure of yourself, otherwise you will do it,

using the excuse that its cuz you may see something you do not like is not all that genuine.

#just saying
Re: Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? by MznAirA(f): 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
Yes I can, bt nt more than two days
Re: Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
sinestro24:

you definitely aint sure of yourself, otherwise you will do it,

using the excuse that its cuz you may see something you do not like is not all that genuine.

#just saying

Ok. And I still stand by what I said.
Re: Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok. And I still stand by what I said.

lol

fine
Re: Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? by DaisyII: 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
Cutehector:
No...
scared? The cockroach in ur cupboard must look like an Elephant. Lolzz
Re: Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? by Cutehector(m): 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
DaisyII:

scared? The cockroach in ur cupboard must look like an Elephant. Lolzz
its not that... I'v got nothing to hide.. I may have calls nau.. And text messages.. Shey u get...
Re: Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? by DrObum(m): 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
No big deal with that!

Provided she get data ooooooo grin grin grin
Re: Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? by Elizkid: 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
y nt,I exchange phone with him without fighting him but the only thing that can make me fight him is when he picked my calls
Re: Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? by Elizkid: 3:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
y nt,I can exchange phone with him without fighting him but the only thing that can make me fight him is when he picked my calls
Re: Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? by Johnnoah1st: 3:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
YES, i can give her after have password my chatting applications and lock my contact
Re: Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? by MsBliss(f): 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
sure I can but he will just end up having heart attack before the next day even though I know that I am not cheating .

Men should realise that ladies will always have chykers almost everyday whether or not they are beautiful.

You just need to have a loyal gf/wife to put them all off each day .
Re: Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
MsBliss:
sure I can but he will just end up having heart attack before the next day even though I know that I am not cheating .

Men should realise that ladies will always have chykers almost everyday whether or not they are beautiful.

You just need to have a loyal gf/wife to put them all off each day .

Wait, so you give your number to other guys? What for?

I really don't get this mentality. See, I used to be friends with this girl & her phone rang every second. All calls from other guys. It was like she ran a call centre lol. Anyway, sometimes she'll ignore their calls, claiming she wasn't interested. So I often wondered why she gave them her number if she wasn't interested. I can't imagine giving my number & getting calls from people I don't care about.
Re: Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? by Remilekun101: 4:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
grin

i dey craze?
Re: Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? by MsBliss(f): 4:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Wait, so you give your number to other guys? What for?

I really don't get this mentality. See, I used to be friends with this girl & her phone rang every second. All calls from other guys. It was like she ran a call centre lol. Anyway, sometimes she'll ignore their calls, claiming she wasn't interested. So I often wondered why she gave them her number if she wasn't interested. I can't imagine giving my number & getting calls from people I don't care about.

If I hear say I give my number out to random guys becos I hate unnecessary calls.Guys now have diff means of getting a lady's' num without getting it directly from her.
Re: Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
MsBliss:

If I hear say I give my number our to random guys becos I have unnecessary calls.Guys now have diff means of getting a lady's' num without getting it directly from her.

Ok. Just curious, final question, what do you say to them when they call you, knowing that you didn't give them the number? Do you continue to talk to them?
Re: Can U Exchange Phones With Your Partner Even For One Day? by Fidecoo(m): 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hahahahahahaha, I would hv love dat, but its just dat she can't handle d calls and pressures. And after dat, I thnk I will start searching 4 anoda lady, because we wil definately fight.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would U Prefer To Have A Female Child Ahead Of A Male Child. / REVEALED: Femi Fani-kayode’s Former Wife Yemisi Wada In Extra Marital Mess / She Allowed Him And This Happened (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.