Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Will You Say Sorry To Your Partner Even Though Its Nt Your Fault? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Say Sorry To Your Partner Even Though Its Nt Your Fault? (2403 Views)

Resolved / Slay Queen Drops Bombshell, ‘sorry To The Men I Have Infected’ (photos) / How To Handle A Repentant partner Even As You Dont Want To Be Treated Bad Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Say Sorry To Your Partner Even Though Its Nt Your Fault? by Fmartin(m): 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2017
at times people do have a misunderstanding in a relationship, and there is always someone who is at fault. it could either be the lady or the man. will u appologize even if its clear that the fault is nt yours
Re: Will You Say Sorry To Your Partner Even Though Its Nt Your Fault? by professorfal: 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
if I had to have sex, yeah would say.
Re: Will You Say Sorry To Your Partner Even Though Its Nt Your Fault? by Divay22(f): 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2017
Yes...
I'll let go of my ego to save my relationship.

Re: Will You Say Sorry To Your Partner Even Though Its Nt Your Fault? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
I won't. I say "Sorry" when I realize I was at fault. If my partner knows it isn't my fault, why can't he say "Sorry?".

1 Like

Re: Will You Say Sorry To Your Partner Even Though Its Nt Your Fault? by Fmartin(m): 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
professorfal:
if I had to have sex, yeah would say.
only sex? lol
Re: Will You Say Sorry To Your Partner Even Though Its Nt Your Fault? by Fmartin(m): 4:36pm On Apr 07, 2017
Benita27:
I won't. I say "Sorry" when I realize I was at fault. If my partner knows it isn't my fault, why can't he say "Sorry?".
lov is blind grin
Re: Will You Say Sorry To Your Partner Even Though Its Nt Your Fault? by TrapHedges(m): 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
Am always saying sorry... I dont care huz at fault
but fuckkk relationships lol
Re: Will You Say Sorry To Your Partner Even Though Its Nt Your Fault? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2017
No, I can't. Why should I take the fall for his mistakes & how will he know any different if I make him feel he is right even when he isn't? Avoiding conflict imo, stunts the growth of the relationship. Because after a fight, when people are mature, they reflect on their behaviour & try to mend their ways or come up with ways to avoid trouble in the future. If not, then it's not worth it as far as I'm concerned. Let's fight & get over it, is my motto.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Say Sorry To Your Partner Even Though Its Nt Your Fault? by SNOWCREAM(m): 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2017
Maybe some few angelic times grin
Re: Will You Say Sorry To Your Partner Even Though Its Nt Your Fault? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2017
Fmartin:
lov is blind grin
This is the problem. So because "Love is blind" then I should be foolish?. One thing have learnt is...the moment you start saying "Sorry" for things you didn't do, even when your partner knows he's at fault, then you're giving him the go ahead to walk all over you.
Re: Will You Say Sorry To Your Partner Even Though Its Nt Your Fault? by Saintsammurai(m): 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
That is what love is all about..
Re: Will You Say Sorry To Your Partner Even Though Its Nt Your Fault? by Giel: 4:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
I won't
Re: Will You Say Sorry To Your Partner Even Though Its Nt Your Fault? by Fmartin(m): 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
Benita27:
This is the problem. So because "Love is blind" then I should be foolish?. One thing have learnt is...the moment you start saying "Sorry" for things you didn't do, even when your partner knows he's at fault, then you're giving him the go ahead to walk all over you.
bt wil u accept ur partners apology if the fault is urs?
Re: Will You Say Sorry To Your Partner Even Though Its Nt Your Fault? by Davash222(m): 4:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
People are talking about relationship and partners and I'm like...

1 Like

Re: Will You Say Sorry To Your Partner Even Though Its Nt Your Fault? by Fmartin(m): 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2017
SNOWCREAM:
Maybe some few angelic tumes grin
example of any of the angelic tumes grin
Re: Will You Say Sorry To Your Partner Even Though Its Nt Your Fault? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
Fmartin:
bt wil u accept ur partners apology if the fault is urs?
I apologise the moment I realize I'm at fault. I don't wait on him to do that and I expect same treatment if he's at fault.

Does this answer your question?. grin
Re: Will You Say Sorry To Your Partner Even Though Its Nt Your Fault? by SNOWCREAM(m): 4:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
Fmartin:
example of any of the angelic times grin
undecided
Re: Will You Say Sorry To Your Partner Even Though Its Nt Your Fault? by Alphamale2017(m): 4:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
Never. I learnt from experience. I have thousands of reasons why i wont. So busy now to type. Maybe later
Re: Will You Say Sorry To Your Partner Even Though Its Nt Your Fault? by Giel: 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2017
Davash222:
People are talking about relationship and partners and I'm like...

lol
Re: Will You Say Sorry To Your Partner Even Though Its Nt Your Fault? by Fmartin(m): 5:11pm On Apr 07, 2017
Benita27:
I apologise the moment I realize I'm at fault. I don't wait on him to do that and I expect same treatment if he's at fault.

Does this answer your question?. grin
totally grin
Re: Will You Say Sorry To Your Partner Even Though Its Nt Your Fault? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
I do that all the time..!
Re: Will You Say Sorry To Your Partner Even Though Its Nt Your Fault? by Fmartin(m): 5:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
Alphamale2017:
Never. I learnt from experience. I have thousands of reasons why i wont. So busy now to type. Maybe later
ok na
Re: Will You Say Sorry To Your Partner Even Though Its Nt Your Fault? by Fmartin(m): 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
Alphamale2017:
ok
Re: Will You Say Sorry To Your Partner Even Though Its Nt Your Fault? by jonaifame22(m): 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2017
Unless I'm h'orny
Re: Will You Say Sorry To Your Partner Even Though Its Nt Your Fault? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
Never

(1) (Reply)

Guys Only Please!!! Can We Say This Lady Is Sexy Or Not? / A Young Lady Who Sleeps With 16ft Python In Her Bedroom / It's Only Nigeria Girls That Eats On Dates Like Hungry Wolves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.