Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Men Who Complain About Their Babes' Monetary Demand Are The Broke Ones - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Complain About Their Babes' Monetary Demand Are The Broke Ones (1670 Views)

Angela Nwosu Slam Ladies Who Complain About Men With Small Joystick / Curvy Calabar Girl Shades Nigerian Girls Who Complain Of Small Dicks (video) / Guyz Who Cannot Wash Their Babes Undies But They Can Give Her Cunnilingus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Who Complain About Their Babes' Monetary Demand Are The Broke Ones by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
I have an advise for young Nigerian guys. A lot of you complain that Nigerian girls love money and are high maintainance. I agree it's true for most of them but what I don't agree is to tag that behavior as immoral or wrong. Only broke guys who can't afford her will use that excuse.

There's a saying that goes "cut your cloths according to your size" which should be the topic of this thread but that's not really catchy for the subject of the thread.

Guys if you love a girl and she's high maintainance that you can't afford, work harder and make that money. Use the love you have for her to give you a kick to succeed instead of telling your friends she likes too much money so you left her.

If a girl demands for 300k a month and she's hot, can cook and can make you soldier salute all night and you make 5 million or more a month, are you saying you will still complain? I don't think so.

The reason guys complain a girl likes money is because they want her but can't afford her. That's the way I see it anyway. Get off your backsides guys and stop complaining. Work hard, make money and get that girl you want but can't afford.
Re: Men Who Complain About Their Babes' Monetary Demand Are The Broke Ones by Cutehector(m): 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
Have u finished?

5 Likes

Re: Men Who Complain About Their Babes' Monetary Demand Are The Broke Ones by gamaliel121(m): 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
LAIRRRRRRRRrRR
Re: Men Who Complain About Their Babes' Monetary Demand Are The Broke Ones by DaisyII: 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
Errrm....is not very nice of a lady to always ask.Come to think of it,even Nigeria with all our poor policies/strategy still needed to be independent.

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Complain About Their Babes' Monetary Demand Are The Broke Ones by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
DaisyII:
Errrm....is not very nice of a lady to always ask.Come to think of it,even Nigeria with all our poor policies/strategy still needed to be independent.

I'm not saying it's right or wrong but I'm seeing young Nigerian boys or even men that can find work even while studying saying they are single because Nigerian girls like money. They should be saying I'm single because I don't work, I'm single because I don't have money and can't afford these girls.
Re: Men Who Complain About Their Babes' Monetary Demand Are The Broke Ones by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
MrCuddles:
I have an advise for young Nigerian guys. A lot of you complain that Nigerian girls love money and are high maintainance. I agree it's true for most of them but what I don't agree is to tag that behavior as immoral or wrong. Only broke guys who can't afford her will use that excuse.

There's a saying that goes "cut your cloths according to your size" which should be the topic of this thread but that's not really catchy for the subject of the thread.

Guys if you love a girl and she's high maintainance that you can't afford, work harder and make that money. Use the love you have for her to give you a kick to succeed instead of telling your friends she likes too much money so you left her.

If a girl demands for 300k a month and she's hot, can cook and can make you soldier salute all night and you make 5 million or more a month, are you saying you will still complain? I don't think so.

The reason guys complain a girl likes money is because they want her but can't afford her. That's the way I see it anyway. Get off your backsides guys and stop complaining. Work hard, make money and get that girl you want but can't afford.
what will i give this guy oooo...

superb.
Re: Men Who Complain About Their Babes' Monetary Demand Are The Broke Ones by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
Midehi:

superb.

A bottle of Hennessy XO will do just fine thanks, wink
Re: Men Who Complain About Their Babes' Monetary Demand Are The Broke Ones by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
MrCuddles:

A bottle of Hennessy XO will do just fine thanks, wink
noted.

dont mind the bashing coming up,specially those that fits your post.

your post is the bitter facts. cheesy
Re: Men Who Complain About Their Babes' Monetary Demand Are The Broke Ones by cantell(m): 2:58pm On Jul 14, 2015
Midehi:
superb.
Of course, he is. He just supported your gold-digging style of relationship.

5 Likes

Re: Men Who Complain About Their Babes' Monetary Demand Are The Broke Ones by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
Don't waste worry I don't mind a bit of bashing but they won't probably comment so they don't look broke. They know themselves sha smiley
Re: Men Who Complain About Their Babes' Monetary Demand Are The Broke Ones by krazydave(m): 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
Babes that make monetary demands to guys they aren't married to... are the Stupid ones.

work hard be independent and trust me, the uselessness of this thread would be glaring.

ladies abi babes weren't created to hustle out of a guys pocket. why restrict your life to the 50,000 naira your boo gives you when you can make much more??

1 Like

Re: Men Who Complain About Their Babes' Monetary Demand Are The Broke Ones by DrObum(m): 3:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
Where this one comot from

Even broke guys dey call others 'broke guys' these days. Na wa ooooo!

We don hear OP!

Oyaa! Next!
Re: Men Who Complain About Their Babes' Monetary Demand Are The Broke Ones by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
cantell:

Of course, he is.
He just supported your gold-digging style of relationship.

Talk to the lady with respect young man.
Re: Men Who Complain About Their Babes' Monetary Demand Are The Broke Ones by cantell(m): 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
MrCuddles:

Talk to the lady with respect young man.
Smh...just another sucker!
Re: Men Who Complain About Their Babes' Monetary Demand Are The Broke Ones by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
krazydave:
Babes that make monetary demands to guys they aren't married to... are the Stupid ones.

work hard be independent and trust me, the uselessness of this thread would be glaring.

ladies abi babes weren't created to hustle out of a guys pocket. why restrict your life to the 50,000 naira your boo gives you when you can make much more??

You have a point, the ladies can make their own money but if at that moment she can't then it ain't her fault. At least she wasn't the one who toasted the guy, the guy saw sweet soup and wanted to eat as a hungry man that he is but can't afford to eat it.
Re: Men Who Complain About Their Babes' Monetary Demand Are The Broke Ones by adedayourt(m): 3:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
MrCuddles:

Hmmmmmm based on the lines you have above i would rather say your understanding of money and what it takes to keep a woman is unfortunately shallow. You might term my words as voice of a broke guy but am only trying to state the point you missing, show me the job that pays 5m/mth in nigeria.
Maybe we both have a different definition of relationship because for God sake its a RELATIONSHIP and not the head of a department in Dangote Plc

As much as i subscribe to treating your partner in the best and most possible way you can afford in terms of reasonable upkeep, expensive surprise gift, good holiday you can afford, you shouldnt create a mentaly of you being her primary care giver in her head.

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Complain About Their Babes' Monetary Demand Are The Broke Ones by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
cantell:

Smh...just another sucker!

What age are you? Scratch that, Is your account balance in 7 or more figures? I can bet you still live with your parents.
Re: Men Who Complain About Their Babes' Monetary Demand Are The Broke Ones by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
krazydave:

When I saw the post, I wanted to comment, but I read through and saw this.
If only I could send you origin.....

Things are changing....
A womans overall "attractive index" is boosted by her level of independency...
Re: Men Who Complain About Their Babes' Monetary Demand Are The Broke Ones by cantell(m): 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
MrCuddles:

What age are you? Scratch that, Is your account balance in 7 or more figures? I can bet you still live with your parents.
I feel sorry for this guy. He's trying too hard.
This 'notice me' thread you created, won't get you the silly attention you're craving for.
Try a better tack.
Re: Men Who Complain About Their Babes' Monetary Demand Are The Broke Ones by jashar(f): 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
OP, na lie joor.

Some ladies can spend like kilode

If she has a high taste, she should be able to conveniently maintain her lifestyle with little or no input from the guy.
Re: Men Who Complain About Their Babes' Monetary Demand Are The Broke Ones by cr7lomo: 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
So what makes u think givin her 300k will Mk her stay ... What of of u loose that job , what do you think will happen Because u hv given her high standards, she will mosdef look for another guy that will keep her standard

Even if you have the money , why throw it lavishly on an ordinary girl that's not ur wife

Abeg Mk we no breed stupidity
Re: Men Who Complain About Their Babes' Monetary Demand Are The Broke Ones by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
Midehi:

noted.

dont mind the bashing coming up,specially those that fits your post.

your post is the bitter facts. cheesy
sure he is right. but do u know u r very stewpeed?
Re: Men Who Complain About Their Babes' Monetary Demand Are The Broke Ones by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
jashar:
OP, na lie joor.

Some ladies can spend like kilode

If she has a high taste, she should be able to conveniently maintain her lifestyle with little or no input from the guy.

word
Re: Men Who Complain About Their Babes' Monetary Demand Are The Broke Ones by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2015
O.p is right.

If u feel she has high demand,I hear deeper life girls are low maintenance
Re: Men Who Complain About Their Babes' Monetary Demand Are The Broke Ones by JAMANZE: 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
So girls are amputeted that they cant make their own money. E sweet me E sweet you na who go pay? BaƱza
Re: Men Who Complain About Their Babes' Monetary Demand Are The Broke Ones by Phikom(m): 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
Your understanding of girls that demand guys is abysmally cursory...
Re: Men Who Complain About Their Babes' Monetary Demand Are The Broke Ones by Spikkylee: 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
G
Re: Men Who Complain About Their Babes' Monetary Demand Are The Broke Ones by BANGERLEE1(m): 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
Men who think they need to give to every demand of a girl are Mugu!
Re: Men Who Complain About Their Babes' Monetary Demand Are The Broke Ones by Truckpusher(m): 5:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
*Spreads mat*
Re: Men Who Complain About Their Babes' Monetary Demand Are The Broke Ones by kazzamaks28(f): 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
MrCuddles:

Exactly! They are broke guys.
I love this write-up,so true
Re: Men Who Complain About Their Babes' Monetary Demand Are The Broke Ones by falconey(m): 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
ahsekeena:
O.p is right.

If u feel she has high demand,I hear deeper life girls are low maintenance

what girl wouldn't agree with the OP? Any thread that advocate ladies with money will get 2billion female support.

Stop thinking like that......to you he is an asset while to him you are a LIABILITY.

Trust me no one love liabilities we just maintain them till we get what we want .

You think guys are dumb? Don't forget we are the one that will propose marriage, when its time we know who worth it out of millions of girls.

What if I told you I spend more on girls that doesn't demand, funny enough willingly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If A Teacher Like Dis Teaches You Everyday,.will You Ever Miss Class?? / 6 Questions You Can Ask A Girl And Make Her Get In The Mood Instantly / Today Is My Birthday,show This Dude Some Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.