Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,159 members, 7,838,962 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? (4330 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? / Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted / Bad Social Media Manners You Must Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 15, 2015
Freemanan:
As in my guy... I don't know oh

Some you say HELLO or you address them as Dear
Next thing they tell you is "I have a boyfriend"
lol, they don't know beta.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by eltkins(m): 10:24am On Jul 15, 2015
ahsekeena:
That same girl whom u think has bad social media skills is having a far-from-boring chat with another guy she met online.

Bottom line is,u a are the boring one.

Do u think girls come online and chat with girls? No! We are online chatting with guys 98% of the time
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by eltkins(m): 10:25am On Jul 15, 2015
ahsekeena:
That same girl whom u think has bad social media skills is having a far-from-boring chat with another guy she met online.

Do u think girls come online and chat with girls? No! We are online chatting with guys 98% of the time
Kai, dis babe get mouth sha
Nah dis kind babe if una dey argue, just kip ur two hands 4 back&kip quite wen she dey yarn cheesy
ahsekeena:

Nah dis kind babe if una dey argue, just kip ur two hands 4 back&kip quite wen she dey yarn
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 15, 2015
eltkins:

Nah dis kind babe if una dey argue, just kip ur two hands 4 back&kip quite wen she dey yarn cheesy
Nah dis kind babe if una dey argue, just kip ur two hands 4 back&kip quite wen she dey yarn

Lol,I'm actually suckish when it comes to real life arguments cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 15, 2015
ahsekeena:

Why I prefer dating older guys,they understand women better.

You mean you being 20yrs old & him being 45yrs or something grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by Naboo(m): 11:11am On Jul 15, 2015
LOL, that awkward moment when you get K-ed. A simple 'K' will suffice.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 15, 2015
It's Nigerian guys that are boring
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 15, 2015
@OP you are 100% right Nigerian girls are fund of killing Vibes before anything can even get started, I dont know why they do so but to them it makes them feel untop of the Food chain undecided The fault is mostly from we the guyz who cant just play hard to get but always want to lower our values and belittle ourselves infront of them which I find preposterous angry and allow "Them" to look down on us.

My 2pounds grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
sauceny:

You mean you being 20yrs old & him being 45yrs or something grin

Lol
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by BoiledPlantain: 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
scribespad:
You should check yourself first. Your approach may be the problem.
check which self....abegi
hi.....hi
how r u......fine
hows was ur day......good

please tel me if you're in our position what will you do.
above is a typical conversation with a Nigerian girl.
no sense of conversation.
Once a girl does that the first thing I do is delete them.
If you meet a person online give them a benefit of a doubt.Later you guys would be complaining that nigerian guys are not romantic when you can't keep a conversation going without being self engulfed.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by BoiledPlantain: 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
ahsekeena:

please what is a boring chat??
a chat where recharge card isn't exchanged
Some girls have naturally poor socially skills please don't pass the blame to the guys.

if I say hi......how are you, what stops.you from saying 'fine and you' but no 90% will just say fine amd expect you to keep the conversation going.
Abeg even we guys have a life.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
BoiledPlantain:

please what is a boring chat??
a chat where recharge card isn't exchanged
Some girls have naturally poor socially skills please don't pass the blame to the guys.

if I say hi......how are you, what stops.you from saying 'fine and you' but no 90% will just say fine amd expect you to keep the conversation going.
Abeg even we guys have a life.

If she is interested,nothing will keep her from asking "and you"?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by BoiledPlantain: 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
ahsekeena:

If she is interested,nothing will keep her from asking "and you"?
Unfortunately you're quite misguided
I've had random ladies send me messages and I acted welcoming not because I like them or not.
So acting unwelcoming to somebody you've never met is sincerely senseless.
All I said was how are you.......nothing stops you from saying fine and you?
Me thinks is not a result of not liking me. ....
most ladies are just self engulfed or having too much attention which will fade with time and leave you guys with regrets.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
BoiledPlantain:

Unfortunately you're quite misguided
I've had random ladies send me messages and I acted welcoming not because I like them or not.
So acting unwelcoming to somebody you've never met is sincerely senseless.
All I said was how are you.......nothing stops you from saying fine and you?
Me thinks is not a result of not liking me. ....
most ladies are just self engulfed or having too much attention which will fade with time and leave you guys with regrets.

Do they owe u anything?

No,they don't.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by BoiledPlantain: 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
ahsekeena:

Do they owe u anything?

No,they don't.

Same way I owe you no obligation your question.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by JayJustus(m): 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
plain ol truth...as for me being out of Nigeria and talking to other girls from all races aswear when you talk to a Nigerian girl you will just wanna puke...I guess we should start uploading screenshots of the differences...98% Nigerian girls are boring...those 2% na only God know where dem for hide...they can't just keep a convo...it's always like who wants to be a millionaire game show...you ask I give you potassium (K)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day! Will You Marry Her If She Is Dangote's Daughter? / 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Ugly / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.