Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,789 members, 7,862,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? (4346 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry? / Various Ways Nigerian Girls Want To Be Toasted / Bad Social Media Manners You Must Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
sauceTDA:
. Nd whose theory is that.. u guys live in a world of fantasy looking for the dream or perfect guy wen y'all are nt close to good.

I'm gon tell u the truth,u all are boys. I have had the opportunity to date older men,and the difference is clear. U boys have a loot to learn about women.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by babyfaceafrica: 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
The. OP has a point..although maybe he generalized,a good number of ladies online are neophytes when it comes to social media skills,and it is the same ladies that will accuse a guy of been boring..imagine!!!!...please just delete any body be it male or female that's gives u monosylabic replies like ,k,gud,mrn....there are interesting people out there!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
k cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
The. OP has a point..although maybe he generalized,a good number of ladies online are neophytes when it comes to social media skills,and it is the same ladies that will accuse a guy of been boring..imagine!!!!...please just delete any body be it male or female that's gives u monosylabic replies like ,k,gud,mrn....there are interesting people out there!!
k! oya press delete button on nl to delete me cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by babyfaceafrica: 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
k! oya press delete button on nl to delete me cheesy
cool
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2015
ahsekeena:
tori kini
Eyaa, u dont know i dash girls money. U lose. Bye
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
KingMakaveli:

Eyaa, u dont know i dash girls money. U lose. Bye

Yea. I have mine too.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by sauceTDA(m): 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
ahsekeena:

I'm gon tell u the truth,u all are boys. I have had the opportunity to date older men,and the difference is clear. U boys have a loot to learn about women.
. cheesy school me pls..lyk wat? Men understand u ladies being materialistic while boys don't... smh
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by devonpaul(m): 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
ahsekeena:
That same girl whom u think has bad social media skills is having a far-from-boring chat with another guy she met online.

Bottom line is,u a are the boring one.

Do u think girls come online and chat with girls? No! We are online chatting with guys 98% of the time
Maybe you are right on this one, I see no reason why u shud expect a girl to say Hi to u 1st if there's bn no pre exisiting rapport between u and basically Convos is a 2 way thng, not all blame on d girl, the guys approach too might be poor. But basically nice convos depends on the 2 sides. And Yes, the line "We are only chattng wth guys 98% of d time" is affirmative. 100% correct
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
sauceTDA:
. cheesy school me pls..lyk wat? Men understand u ladies being materialistic while boys don't... smh

The fact is ladies are materialistic. And its nature,women love the fine things. The older men know this for a fact,while u boys keep complaining. Men will always try to impress the women they like with material things,this is the way it has always been,since I was born.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by sauceTDA(m): 8:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
ahsekeena:

The fact is ladies are materialistic. And its nature,women love the fine things. The older men know this for a fact,while u boys keep complaining. Men will always try to impress the women they like with material things,this is the way it has always been,since I was born.
. Dnt twist it up being materialistic is diff frm being catered for..personally I am going to spoil my woman silly she dnt even nid to ask for a thing b4 I err..nw most women who are materialistic ar greedy nd ask for tingz dat their father dnt hav ow do u rate that, there ar classy women whoo dnt value tingz cause they can afford it nt women who ar greedy nd demand erryting frm dier man.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
sauceTDA:
. Dnt twist it up being materialistic is diff frm being catered for..personally I am going to spoil my woman silly she dnt even nid to ask for a thing b4 I err..nw most women who are materialistic ar greedy nd ask for tingz dat their father dnt hav ow do u rate that, there ar classy women whoo dnt value tingz cause they can afford it nt women who ar greedy nd demand erryting frm dier man.

Ok
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
ahsekeena:

Yea. I have mine too.
Im serious tho. Add me
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by Brugo(m): 9:43pm On Jul 14, 2015
ahsekeena:

The ugly truth. Like I keep telling brothers: a lady's affection and attention belong to the highest bidder. Just try to remember she's not necessarily a commodity.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2015
Brugo:

The ugly truth. Like I keep telling brothers: a lady's affection and attention belong to the highest bidder. Just try to remember she's not necessarily a commodity.

Its the beautiful truth. True.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by wheesin(m): 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2015
ahsekeena:

Ok

you see, your communication skills are poor..you just rplyed him with OK. You have not only killed the conversation but have also removed all traces of it ever happening.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by Brugo(m): 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
ahsekeena:

Its the beautiful truth. True.

There is nothing beautiful about love that has been purchased. It always looks overpriced in the end and is often treated with disdain when you discover it's true worth.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
wheesin:

you see, your communication skills are poor..you just rplyed him with OK. You have not only killed the conversation but have also removed all traces of it ever happening.

Lol,no. The argument was just going on and on. I got tired. Saucetda,we have unfinished business o.

Gimme ur whatsapp number or bbm pin,lemme find how I got to know u live in ilorin.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
Brugo:

There is nothing beautiful about love that has been purchased. It always looks overpriced in the end and is often treated with disdain when you discover it's true worth.
I diasgree with u else we wouldn't have couples who have been together as long as 30yrs.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by wheesin(m): 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
ahsekeena:

Lol,no. The argument was just going on and on. I got tired. Saucetda,we have unfinished business o.

Gimme ur whatsapp number or bbm pin,lemme find how I got to know u live in ilorin.

i stay at ilorin also...tanke to be precise..are u a prophetess ?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
wheesin:

Lol,are u serious?

I dunno o,I just saw his name and for some reason I felt he lives in ilorin.

I'm not a prophetess. U know they say humans use only 10% of the brain,I use 15% smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by wheesin(m): 10:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
ahsekeena:

Lol,are u serious?

I dunno o,I just saw his name and for some reason I felt he lives in ilorin.

I'm not a prophetess.
U know they say humans use only 10% of the brain,I use 15% smiley

lol reminds me of the movie sucy, ilorin ,i so love it there.. cheesy so baby come make we go chill for room ..
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by Brugo(m): 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
ahsekeena:

I diasgree with u else we wouldn't have couples who have been together as long as 30yrs.

Lol. You think she can leave him just like that?

Let me tell how men tend to treat ladies who make us "pay" for love. We are poised to treat them like the gadgets we own. We show possessiveness. I know you won't leave me even if I malhandle or cheat on you cos I know your "worth". A nice present would erase any unpleasant episode and we are back to status quo. Win - win.

You can't leave me now cos you're my prized possession. I'll spoil you but I'm no fool. I'll get my due.

The ugly truth.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by sauceTDA(m): 10:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
ahsekeena:

... sure we do av unfinished business.... 2ACF0A4..
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by sauceTDA(m): 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
sauceTDA:
... sure we do av unfinished business.... 2ACF0A45 .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
sauceTDA:
... sure we do av unfinished business.... 2ACF0A4..
its telling me ur pin isn't valid
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
wheesin:

lol reminds me of the movie sucy, ilorin ,i so love it there.. cheesy so baby come make we go chill for room ..

Lucy...seen the movie too.

Abeg o,I no wan chill. Ilorin is a cool place
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by Nobody: 4:03am On Jul 15, 2015
Freemanan:
As in my guy... I don't know oh

Some you say HELLO or you address them as Dear
Next thing they tell you is "I have a boyfriend"
lols, are u kidding me
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by eyinjuege: 4:19am On Jul 15, 2015
wheesin:

Maybe, just maybe that was the purpose!! grin

She seems to be holding her ground here, while you OP haven't really been that much fun on the thread. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by sauceTDA(m): 7:23am On Jul 15, 2015
ahsekeena:
its telling me ur pin isn't valid
. Oh I sent it 2wc dere is 5 after d 4.. 08102110739. U cn try watsapp wiv dat.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 15, 2015
Nigerian girls are sometimes fun u kno bt they tend to be careful mostimes u av heard of cases whr d girl gets caught up wit d guy and decides to visit wat u hear next is she was raped and all
So most nigerian girls wont really want to chat wiv u if they dont really kno u too well and since wat they av heard bou
Next u can compare a black american who wud tel u wat they do as dey are doin it
Like hey am goin shoppin wanna come
Hi am avin a sleep over at a frnds place wana video chat
Not all nigerian girls get dat time
Most times u guys kills d vibe for dem imagine wen she is goin to bed and u keep askin wat are u putting on ah mean was it suppose to be *fish scales* guys ask some rediculous questions dat just put girls off most time imo tho
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Bad Social Media Skills? by Vado(m): 8:06am On Jul 15, 2015
wheesin:

Dude she's no prophetess. Everybody in illy knows everybody.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

College Student Breaks Down In Tears After Been Brutally Raped By A Girl(video) / See Picture Of Two Men Grinding On Each Other Sexily While Dancing / Sexiest Woman On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.