Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

I Know I Can Be Like Seun Osewa, Makinde Azeez And Linda Ikeji - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Know I Can Be Like Seun Osewa, Makinde Azeez And Linda Ikeji (704 Views)

Tope Azeez Speaks On Giving People At Work A Chance / Why Is Linda Ikeji More Popular And Seems Richer Than Seun Osewa Of Nairaland? / Between Chimamanda Adiche And Linda Ikeji Who Would Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Know I Can Be Like Seun Osewa, Makinde Azeez And Linda Ikeji by zaho1(m): 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2015
No doubt the rate of alarming increase of bloggers in nigeria is bad for business. Since opening a blog requires no stress or time one might want to conclude that 1 out of every 50 Nigerian owns a blog definitely not all for passionately reasons but majority of them are blogging because of the success of the three well known bloggers namely SEUN OSEWA, MAKINDE AZEEZ, AND LINDA IKEJI.

Yes, those three blog tycoon whom couple of years ago came up with ideas that's fetching them millions today. They are like every blogger icon even if many won't admit it to the fact that they are blogging because of their current success status.

I on the other hand goes after the name Prosper Zinsu (a.k.a) Prosper da genius or as my fans knows me "da genius". I am a blogger, c.e.o www.geniusvilla.net and i believe one day i am going to be among the successful bloggers not because i saw the future but because i witnessed the growth of nairaland.com, and lindaikeji..com.

I remember when always asked its members to invite their friends and earn points because they were looking for more users. i also when we were begged to comment but today they have more than 1 Million plus members and no one ask for your comment anymore.

I remembered nairaland also portraying almost the same attributes but today they have more than 2 million members and freaking counting.

There was a time when lindaikeji was asking people for their ads to post for free on her blog but today we all can see her bubble..

So i am not that of a popular blogger today but wait and see how tomorrow will turn out and for those haters who always says every blogger wants to be like Linda ikeji and the rest i will say you are right because they inspire us and we want to be like them in our own different ways.

The main reason why people patronize blogging is the thought of them assuming that they can make cool money in their first 1 to 6 months but that's just their imagination because it takes years and reasonable traffic to earn a true income from your blog.

Finally, every true blogger should be respected and supported. The fact that we blog with pants and tie from our living room doesn't make it an easy job. Few of the bad side of blogging includes the lack of social values because of frequent staying inside, little sleep time because of continuous research, and eyes defect because of frequent viewing of laptop and phone screens.

2 Likes

Re: I Know I Can Be Like Seun Osewa, Makinde Azeez And Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
cool
Re: I Know I Can Be Like Seun Osewa, Makinde Azeez And Linda Ikeji by eluquenson(m): 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ajisebi oyo grin
Re: I Know I Can Be Like Seun Osewa, Makinde Azeez And Linda Ikeji by piicity(m): 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
op clap for urself
Re: I Know I Can Be Like Seun Osewa, Makinde Azeez And Linda Ikeji by Zimide(m): 11:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
God bless ya hustle bro

(1) (Reply)

Do Any Body Knw Companies That Will Employ By January? / _skill Acquisition, Entrepreneurship Skill & Ond Certificate A Must! / Steps To Become A Medical Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.