Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,447 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

What A Real Guy Must Know(pic) . - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Real Guy Must Know(pic) . (13027 Views)

Angela Blow Hot: My Guy Must Worship My Pvsssy / 7 Things Girls Don’t Like In A Guy (must Read) / This Guy Must Be Crazy... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Real Guy Must Know(pic) . by iPopAlomo(m): 11:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
SouffleX:

If it's an open relationship, no problem.

If we're (supposed to be) exclusive.........

Lies and deceit? No thank you.

Err... but you said you loved someone and still... you know nah... what's the difference... you was in an open relationship then...? Nigerian girls don't do open relationships... at first... it's open... then they go craze when you in the arms of another woman...
Re: What A Real Guy Must Know(pic) . by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Err... but you said you loved someone and still... you know nah... what's the difference... you was in an open relationship then...? Nigerian girls don't do open relationships... at first... it's open... then they go craze when you in the arms of another woman...

LOL. Would you be ok with your woman stepping out on you?
Re: What A Real Guy Must Know(pic) . by iPopAlomo(m): 11:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
SouffleX:

LOL. Would you be ok with your woman stepping out on you?

I honestly don't know... I'm too carefree... I'm not in a relationship... I'm not attached to another woman... so I honestly can't answer that question... buy if you're asking me if I'll step out if I'm in a relationship... yeah... I would... if she happens to step out and I don't get angry or complain... girls would take that as an absurdity... but I've been with girls that cheated on me... I knew about it... but I never really gave it a thought... you might accuse me and say I'm not in love... but I love every woman I've been with... see... I'm complicated too... that's why I wanted other girls to understand one can cheat on someone one loves...
Re: What A Real Guy Must Know(pic) . by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 16, 2015
iPopAlomo:

I honestly don't know... I'm too carefree... I'm not in a relationship... I'm not attached to another woman... so I honestly can't answer that question... buy if you're asking me if I'll step out if I'm in a relationship... yeah... I would... if she happens to step out and I don't get angry or complain... girls would take that as an absurdity... but I've been with girls that cheated on me... I knew about it... but I never really gave it a thought... you might accuse me and say I'm not in love... but I love every woman I've been with... see... I'm complicated too... that's why I wanted other girls to understand one can cheat on someone one loves...

WHOA! It's basically an open relationship then grin

You see in your case you'd be okay with your partner doing the same but most men expect their partners to stay faithful and "keep your legs closed" while they're out straffing anything that moves.

I still would not be okay with it tho
Re: What A Real Guy Must Know(pic) . by iPopAlomo(m): 5:04am On Jul 16, 2015
SouffleX:

WHOA! It's basically an open relationship then grin

You see in your case you'd be okay with your partner doing the same but most men expect their partners to stay faithful and "keep your legs closed" while they're out straffing anything that moves.

I still would not be okay with it tho

Admit it... when you find out... jealousy creeps in... I think I suppressed jealousy... it makes me less emotional... less of a human being too... I think... nothing long term actually works for me... relationship wise... but by cheating on your partner... it's just the sex... right...?
Re: What A Real Guy Must Know(pic) . by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 16, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Admit it... when you find out... jealousy creeps in... I think I suppressed jealousy... it makes me less emotional... less of a human being too... I think... nothing long term actually works for me... relationship wise... but by cheating on your partner... it's just the sex... right...?

NO.

"Less of a human being"

Interesting. Like less prone to jealous/ anger or being ruled by your emotions?
Don't worry, when you find "the one" an eternity will be too short grin
Re: What A Real Guy Must Know(pic) . by iPopAlomo(m): 8:16am On Jul 16, 2015
SouffleX:

NO.

"Less of a human being"

Interesting. Like less prone to jealous/ anger or being ruled by your emotions?
Don't worry, when you find "the one" an eternity will be too short grin

I knew it's not just the sex... there are some girls are genuinely enjoy their company... some girls I smoke with... sadly I don't have a female drinking mate... some girls I enjoy talking to... the list goes on... and believe it or not... sit could go down...
not less prone... I suppressed it... it basically means I'm slow to jealousy and slow to anger... passively slow... I've walked away from escalating issue... I don't stick around to know the outcome... I've told people I do not like them so there's no point smiling at someone and yet holding a grudge... I get angry buy you should know... to see me angry... shii must have gone worse than ugly... but I worked on jealousy more than I worked on anger...
I've met the one... lol... I really have... she's everything I wanted in a girl... and I was hers too... but I've got first hand experience of how a woman can change a woman's mind... her aunt felt I wasn't good for her.... her friend too felt it... apparently her friend has been badmouthing a nigga... but her aunt held so much influence... my fate was sealed and she left... we got talking again after a long time... but I'd gone south as in way south... south of the southpole... did she damage me....? she played her part...
Love is expensive... I'm not looking to buy... ( that's my quote... I don't think it's complete yet...)
Re: What A Real Guy Must Know(pic) . by temmypotter(m): 8:34am On Jul 16, 2015
ahsekeena:

That's life,everybody cheats!
to see such coming from a lady is really saddening to say the very least,ominous even. What happened to the cliche ''if a woman loves you,no matter what. She won't cheat'' and. What happened to Trust?. I think you are wrong..not everyone cheats.. My girlfriend in diaspora would never cheat on me. You know how I know? Because I trust her.. And that my dear,is most expedient in building a meaningful relationship otherwise there is no need building one at all.
Re: What A Real Guy Must Know(pic) . by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 16, 2015
iPopAlomo:

I knew it's not just the sex... there are some girls are genuinely enjoy their company... some girls I smoke with... sadly I don't have a female drinking mate... some girls I enjoy talking to... the list goes on... and believe it or not... sit could go down...
not less prone... I suppressed it... it basically means I'm slow to jealousy and slow to anger... passively slow... I've walked away from escalating issue... I don't stick around to know the outcome... I've told people I do not like them so there's no point smiling at someone and yet holding a grudge... I get angry buy you should know... to see me angry... shii must have gone worse than ugly... but I worked on jealousy more than I worked on anger...
I've met the one... lol... I really have... she's everything I wanted in a girl... and I was hers too... but I've got first hand experience of how a woman can change a woman's mind... her aunt felt I wasn't good for her.... her friend too felt it... apparently her friend has been badmouthing a nigga... but her aunt held so much influence... my fate was sealed and she left... we got talking again after a long time... but I'd gone south as in way south... south of the southpole... did she damage me....? she played her part...
Love is expensive... I'm not looking to buy... ( that's my quote... I don't think it's complete yet...)

Wow. That sucks. I think if she was that into you she'd have stood her ground. Or maybe she's just used to letting people make decisions for her.

You'll meet another "one" grin

That's the thing. You don't have to look for it. It'll hit you when you least expect it.
Re: What A Real Guy Must Know(pic) . by iPopAlomo(m): 9:10am On Jul 16, 2015
SouffleX:

Wow. That sucks. I think if she was that into you she'd have stood her ground. Or maybe she's just used to letting people make decisions for her.

You'll meet another "one" grin

That's the thing. You don't have to look for it. It'll hit you when you least expect it.

lol... you're high... I've got places to visit... things to do... I don't have enough love to give anymore... it's just arsenal and family now... you believe in the happy/happily ever after... yeah...?
Re: What A Real Guy Must Know(pic) . by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 16, 2015
iPopAlomo:

lol... you're high... I've got places to visit... things to do... I don't have enough love to give anymore... It's just arsenal and family now... you believe in the happy/happily ever after... yeah...?

LOL

I absolutely do. I believe it's possible to have several "happily ever after(s)" grin

We have lots of potential soulmates out there.
Re: What A Real Guy Must Know(pic) . by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 16, 2015
temmypotter:
to see such coming from a lady is really saddening to say the very least,ominous even. What happened to the cliche ''if a woman loves you,no matter what. She won't cheat'' and. What happened to Trust?. I think you are wrong..not everyone cheats.. My girlfriend in diaspora would never cheat on me. You know how I know? Because I trust her.. And that my dear,is most expedient in building a meaningful relationship otherwise there is no need building one at all.

I don't think u should judge me,mr,if u wanna be judge judy then u and I don't have no business. I will always tell it like I "think" it is.

I'm not asking anybody to from henceforth distrust their partner. I guess we are coming from different places,I know that one day one day,a man will disappoint and when he does,I won't be as hurt and broken as u would be if ur "loyal babe" cheats.

When a woman loves u,then she's loyal.

Loyalty don't necessarily mean faithfulness
Re: What A Real Guy Must Know(pic) . by iPopAlomo(m): 9:31am On Jul 16, 2015
SouffleX:

LOL

I absolutely do. I believe it's possible to have several "happily ever after(s)" grin

We have lots of potential soulmates out there.

You should see my devotion to arsenal... and you're laughing...
if it's not just the sex... what are you cheating with...? if it's not about the sex...?
Re: What A Real Guy Must Know(pic) . by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 16, 2015
iPopAlomo:

You should see my devotion to arsenal... and you're laughing...
if it's not just the sex... what are you cheating with...? if it's not about the sex...?

I'm an arsenal fan too [s]even though I know next to nothing about football [/s] grin

It's never just sex. There's a sh*t ton of emotion involved too. There's no need to be in an exclusive relationship if you're just going to cheat.

If I'm cheated on, the trust in that relationship is gone and without that we have nothing. I will always second guess your actions. If you can cheat then you're capable of doing just about any other fvcked up shit to me too. Ya dig?

[s]My mom always told me a liar is capable of doing just about anything [/s] grin
Re: What A Real Guy Must Know(pic) . by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2015
Remilekun101:
How would i love her soul?

am i Jesus?

undecided

Until you learn to love beyond the superficial, you are still very immature.
Re: What A Real Guy Must Know(pic) . by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2015
ahsekeena:
Wo...I'm tired of this stereotyping nonsense.

Its a bloody lie.

I have loved a man's soul before too,loved his spirit and his heart sef,but I cheated. Ki ni gbo gbo rubiish yii?

You didn't love his soul, you bloody liar. if you did, you'd never hurt him. You can't willingly hurt what you love, it's impossible.
Re: What A Real Guy Must Know(pic) . by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2015
DaisyII:
True...
But a faithful partner is hard to find.

try and be that faithful partner and you would find one that suits you....it's called the law of attraction..
Re: What A Real Guy Must Know(pic) . by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 16, 2015
ebamma:
The act of loving is so boring,

That's why Its hard for adventurous people to stay long in it

Really? so your mum is not adventurous? Most of you kids do not understand what love is or stands for. The most interesting feeling in life is love....
Re: What A Real Guy Must Know(pic) . by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 16, 2015
happykidArotiba:
But How do they Love Souls? undecided

When you love a person beyond his/her physical attributes, whims, caprices and characters. The deeepest kind of love.
Re: What A Real Guy Must Know(pic) . by iPopAlomo(m): 10:20am On Jul 16, 2015
SouffleX:

I'm an arsenal fan too [s]even though I know next to nothing about football [/s] grin

It's never just sex. There's a sh*t ton of emotion involved too. There's no need to be in an exclusive relationship if you're just going to cheat.

If I'm cheated on, the trust in that relationship is gone and without that we have nothing. I will always second guess your actions. If you can cheat then you're capable of doing just about any other fvcked up shit to me too. Ya dig?

[s]My mom always told me a liar is capable of doing just about anything [/s] grin

But you're an advocate of open relationships... can't you wing it...? give the guys you're with the benefit... since you're inclined to cheating...
Besides... you can't call it cheating if one doesn't exactly have a girlfriend... plus... I do not dig the bolded...
Re: What A Real Guy Must Know(pic) . by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2015
iPopAlomo:

But you're an advocate of open relationships... can't you wing it...? give the guys you're with the benefit... since you're inclined to cheating...
Besides... you can't call it cheating if one doesn't exactly have a girlfriend... plus... I do not dig the bolded...

LMAO When did I say I was?

I don't know if I'd do an open relationship.

Of course it's not cheating if you're single.

The bolded is just how I feel undecided
Re: What A Real Guy Must Know(pic) . by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

You didn't love his soul, you bloody liar. if you did, you'd never hurt him. You can't willingly hurt what you love, it's impossible.

U have no right to say this to me
Re: What A Real Guy Must Know(pic) . by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 16, 2015
ahsekeena:

U have no right to say this to me

Nne i am sorry, i was pissed by this generation's misconstrued meaning of love. There is like and there is love....Love is deeper....way deeper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A Real Guy Must Know(pic) . by Buchukwu: 10:33am On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

Nne i am sorry, i was pissed by this generation's misconstrued meaning of love. There is like and there is love....Love is deeper....way deeper.
THE ZOO MUST FALL
Re: What A Real Guy Must Know(pic) . by iPopAlomo(m): 10:35am On Jul 16, 2015
SouffleX:

LMAO When did I say I was?

I don't know if I'd do an open relationship.

Of course it's not cheating if you're single.

The bolded is just how I feel undecided

Oh sh!t... I didn't look at your name... I thought you were ahsekeena all along... you quoted my reply to her... oh well... it just spells it out...
Hi... I'm a serial cheat and you're not... nice to meet you... wink
Re: What A Real Guy Must Know(pic) . by iPopAlomo(m): 10:38am On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

Just exactly how old are you...?
Re: What A Real Guy Must Know(pic) . by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

love-over rated.

Are u married?
Re: What A Real Guy Must Know(pic) . by finditng: 11:26am On Jul 16, 2015
ahsekeena:

I don't think u should judge me,mr,if u wanna be judge judy then u and I don't have no business. I will always tell it like I "think" it is.

I'm not asking anybody to from henceforth distrust their partner. I guess we are coming from different places,I know that one day one day,a man will disappoint and when he does,I won't be as hurt and broken as u would be if ur "loyal babe" cheats.

When a woman loves u,then she's loyal.

Hmmm she's back....#big booty team + trouble....lol

Loyalty don't necessarily mean faithfulness
Re: What A Real Guy Must Know(pic) . by DaisyII: 11:40am On Jul 16, 2015
shachris:

try and be that faithful partner and you would find one that suits you....it's called the law of attraction..

Ayam 98% faithful
Re: What A Real Guy Must Know(pic) . by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 16, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Oh sh!t... I didn't look at your name... I thought you were ahsekeena all along... you quoted my reply to her... oh well... it just spells it out...
Hi... I'm a serial cheat and you're not... nice to meet you... wink

Haha

Nice to meet you too Mr. serial cheat Two can play that game wink
Re: What A Real Guy Must Know(pic) . by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 16, 2015
Remilekun101:
How would i love her soul?

am i Jesus?

undecided

1 Like

Re: What A Real Guy Must Know(pic) . by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 16, 2015
DaisyII:

Ayam 98% faithful

Wetin do the 2%?

Sister if you're not 100% faithful, you're not faithful at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Mosquito Net, No Wedding -sokoto State New Law / CHATTING: This Is How Bad Boys Chat With Women Even When They're Angry [PICTURE] / Two Students Caught Having Sex In Lecture Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.