Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

You Could Lose Your Husband To A Cleaner Woman, Unless You Follow These Steps - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Could Lose Your Husband To A Cleaner Woman, Unless You Follow These Steps (712 Views)

Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React / Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter / Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Could Lose Your Husband To A Cleaner Woman, Unless You Follow These Steps by machidoh: 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
She sat across from me, crying her eyes out.

“He has left me for another woman,” she told me in between hiccups.

“Why would he do this to me?”
She was speaking about her husband of two years who had just told her that he was leaving her.

As she uncrossed her legs and leaned forward, I got a whiff of the smell coming from her lady part.

I cringed. I was getting a clear picture of what had happened.
Q
Her husband had left her for a clean v’ag1na. Okay, that is just one of the many reasons he had left her.

Let’s be honest, some women are just not thorough in the way they clean their hoo-ha. Others are just not very keen about their diet.

a
A
I am one of those women who are very keen about what goes into my mouth in relation to how my “flower” smells.
a

I work in a crowded office and I can easily tell who just had se’x, who didn’t do a good job cleaning her area and who just might have a v’ag1nal infection.

And while all these things are normal, there are ways to create a sweet scent on your vajay-jay.
A
Citrus fruits like oranges, pineapples and grapefruits have been known to sweeten the smell and taste of v’ag1nal fluids.
A
Eat less sugar. A spike in blood sugar can cause yeast infections which cause bad odour.

Yogurt is also considered to Abe a great way to help women keep a healthy v’ag1na.

Yogurt contains the bacteria which naturally occurs in the body to maintain a healthy v’ag1na.

Be careful about the products that you use around your v’ag1na.

Using lubricants that are not water or silicone based can cause infections.

Wear clean, fresh, correctly fitting underwear.

This is a very important part of keeping your v’ag1na clean and healthy.

Wearing the same set of underwear for more than 24 hours may quickly create an imbalance of bacteria.

Most of all darlings wash regularly, I advice two times a day.

Nobody wants to sit next to a smelly-fishy v’ag1na.

Your husband or significant other may love you, but that’s where they draw the line.

I know there are guys who might want to tell their ladies that they have a vag-smell.

Here are your do’s

..Start by being sensitive to her feelings so,

...start a conversation on body intimacy in a totally non-personal and abstract way.

..Try get her to change her diet
Suggest regular trips to the gynaecologist

Ladies, don’t fail your men by walking around with a dirty v’ag1na, there is always a clean one around the corner.

Source : http://sunloaded.com/relationship-102/you-could-lose-your-husband-to-a-cleaner-woman-unless-you-follow-these-steps/

Re: You Could Lose Your Husband To A Cleaner Woman, Unless You Follow These Steps by carzola(m): 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: You Could Lose Your Husband To A Cleaner Woman, Unless You Follow These Steps by ibrams(m): 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
Re: You Could Lose Your Husband To A Cleaner Woman, Unless You Follow These Steps by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ebelebe
Re: You Could Lose Your Husband To A Cleaner Woman, Unless You Follow These Steps by amiibaby(f): 4:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
haha very funny[b]haha very funny[/b]haha very funny
Re: You Could Lose Your Husband To A Cleaner Woman, Unless You Follow These Steps by Cutehector(m): 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
amiibaby:
haha very funny[b]haha very funny[/b]haha very funny
na so d krase dey start...
Re: You Could Lose Your Husband To A Cleaner Woman, Unless You Follow These Steps by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
cheesy
Re: You Could Lose Your Husband To A Cleaner Woman, Unless You Follow These Steps by DrObum(m): 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
You try sha!

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Does Not Have Any V×gina Opening, Man Tells Court / Advice Needed / Ladies,how To Make A Guy Yours And Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.