Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Ladies Pls I Need Ur Input Here, Very Direly... Thanks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Pls I Need Ur Input Here, Very Direly... Thanks (1066 Views)

Deleted Thread !!! / My Story. Ladies Pls Be Patient And Read / 18+!!! Ladies Pls I Need Ur Opinion On Dis Question... Guys can stay off... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Pls I Need Ur Input Here, Very Direly... Thanks by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 14, 2015
I'm here again; please I wanna give an account of what I just encountered today, and need ur input, will try to make it very brief...

At work today; a young lady of about 23 year old, came into my office today reeling in pains; she came with a police medical report for me to fill.. then I asked her what the problem was, and he tale began...

Her Boyfriend(BF) came to ask her to borrow him money, and she told him that she had non as at the time but needed some time to get it, that he shouldn't worry, she will bring the money to his place, and he left. Later on the lady went to her BF's place to give the money to him, only to discover another girl (girl B) in his house, the girl B in the BF house happened to be the one that actually needed the money; and thus a fight ensued between the lady and the 2nd girl in the B.F's house; the B.F then supported girl B in beating her up mercilessly and threw her out of the house... when I. Heard the story; my questions were

Me: is this guy so handsome and rich, that you have to start fighting over him?

Lady : No

Me: does he give you so much money; is so caring and takes good care of you so well?

Lady :No

Me: was he the one that gave you the money to start up ur business?

Lady: No ; I struggled on my own from several work to get the money.

Me: i'm sure this is not the 1st time he is beating you;
Lady: No its not.

Me : are there no other guyz coming your way? U are young and pretty;

Lady: yes they are; but I donnot give them any chance;

Me: why do u choose to still be with this guy despite all the abuse, nor does he respect u, nor do U benefit from him?

Lady: no response; she couldn't answer.

The Lady in question has been pregnant for this guy before; and even put to bed for him; the child eventually died. And she is about 2months pregnant for the guy presently...

So My honest questions to ladies in the house; what could make a lady so neck deep into a guy; even despite the abuse and disrespect, nor do you benefit from him? Do you know someone like this? I really need honest answers please.... thanks...
Re: Ladies Pls I Need Ur Input Here, Very Direly... Thanks by demmy0325(m): 4:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
Re: Ladies Pls I Need Ur Input Here, Very Direly... Thanks by carzola(m): 4:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
Raymondenyi:
I'm here again; please I wanna give an account of what I just encountered today, and need ur input, will try to make it very brief...

At work today; a young lady of about 23 year old, came into my office today reeling in pains; she came with a police medical report for me to fill.. then I asked her what the problem was, and he tale began...

Her Boyfriend(BF) came to ask her to borrow him money, and she told him that she had non as at the time but needed some time to get it, that he shouldn't worry, she will bring the money to his place, and he left. Later on the lady went to her BF's place to give the money to him, only to discover another girl (girl B) in his house, the girl B in the BF house happened to be the one that actually needed the money; and thus a fight ensued between the lady and the 2nd girl in the B.F's house; the B.F then supported girl B in beating her up mercilessly and threw her out of the house... when I. Heard the story; my questions were

Me: does he give you so much money; is so caring and takes good care of you so well?

Me : does he give u so much money?
Lady: No

Me: why do u choose to still be with this guy despite all the abuse, nor does he respect u, nor do U benefit from him?

The Lady in question has been pregnant for this guy before; and even put to bed for him; the child eventually died. And she is about 2months pregnant for the guy presently...

So My honest questions to ladies in the house; what could make a lady so neck deep into a guy; even despite the abuse and disrespect, nor do you benefit from him? Do you know someone like this? I really need honest answers please.... thanks...
Work harder you could make it into nollywood

1 Like

Re: Ladies Pls I Need Ur Input Here, Very Direly... Thanks by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
undecided
Re: Ladies Pls I Need Ur Input Here, Very Direly... Thanks by demmy0325(m): 4:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
Vanquay16:
undecided
.. Thank God.. At least.. Ur nt showin ur cleats again.. undecided..
Re: Ladies Pls I Need Ur Input Here, Very Direly... Thanks by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
She needs deliverance please. tell her to get Ewe gbegbe and ila inu eeko. with the black spot of coconut. that should stop her brain menstrual Ebolasynthesis syndrome
Re: Ladies Pls I Need Ur Input Here, Very Direly... Thanks by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
carzola:
Work harder you could make it into nollywood
my brother; I saw this case myself; I was so pissed I asked the girl to pay me some amount of money before I'll sign her report....
I told her subsequent time I'll give her a bill I'm sure she can't pay
Re: Ladies Pls I Need Ur Input Here, Very Direly... Thanks by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2015
lalasticlala dash me 1 day ban. After consulting my social advisers and crew i decided it wasnt worth it undecided
demmy0325:
.. Thank God.. At least.. Ur nt showin ur cleats again.. undecided..

Re: Ladies Pls I Need Ur Input Here, Very Direly... Thanks by demmy0325(m): 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
Vanquay16:
lalasticlala dash me 1 day ban. After consulting my social advisers and crew i decided it wasnt worth it undecided
.. grin tongue
Re: Ladies Pls I Need Ur Input Here, Very Direly... Thanks by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2015
whats funny undecided. 99 days for the moderator 1 day for the...
demmy0325:
.. grin tongue
Re: Ladies Pls I Need Ur Input Here, Very Direly... Thanks by Poochai354: 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2015
That's super love
Re: Ladies Pls I Need Ur Input Here, Very Direly... Thanks by demmy0325(m): 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2015
Vanquay16:
whats funny undecided. 99 days for the moderator 1 day for the...
... Ok... If U gat the balls.. Post it again..
Re: Ladies Pls I Need Ur Input Here, Very Direly... Thanks by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
My balls are not balls of sheep that you incovate for your viewing pleasureundecided Are you happy undecided
demmy0325:
... Ok... If U gat the balls.. Post it again..

Re: Ladies Pls I Need Ur Input Here, Very Direly... Thanks by demmy0325(m): 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
Vanquay16:
My balls are not balls of sheep that you incovate for your viewing pleasureundecided Are you happy undecided
.. Cc. Lalasticlala...
Re: Ladies Pls I Need Ur Input Here, Very Direly... Thanks by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
She's a fool. Even if he was supporting her financially or whatever, that's no excuse to tolerate his behaviour. I won't even get to them fighting over him. That's so ghetto & stùpid.

If it was me & I found another girl at my guy's house. I'd make sure that she's not a relative before I overreact lol. If she's another girlfriend of his, then I'll simply leave. Cutting all ties with him in the process. I just don't see the point of fight over a man. Don't care how cute or how good of a lover he is. I don't have time for that nonsense.

A friend of mine once confronted another girl at a night club, because of a guy. They started fighting & the other girl ripped her hair, scratched her face & bit her lip. All of that over a guy. Their relationship didn't last but she still has the scars from the fight.
Re: Ladies Pls I Need Ur Input Here, Very Direly... Thanks by Johnnoah1st: 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
LADIES FIGHTING OVER A GUY IS DAMN IRRITATING TO ME, ONE OF D TINS I HATE IN LIFE.
Re: Ladies Pls I Need Ur Input Here, Very Direly... Thanks by cyndax(f): 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
Raymondenyi:

love is blind
Re: Ladies Pls I Need Ur Input Here, Very Direly... Thanks by misspicy(f): 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
shocked
Re: Ladies Pls I Need Ur Input Here, Very Direly... Thanks by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
Thunder fire ya laft ball. You just made yourself an E-nemy undecided
demmy0325:
.. Cc. Lalasticlala...
Re: Ladies Pls I Need Ur Input Here, Very Direly... Thanks by PubLlcEnemy(m): 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
Raymondenyi:

Na today you know say girls na mumu?
Re: Ladies Pls I Need Ur Input Here, Very Direly... Thanks by demmy0325(m): 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
Vanquay16:
Thunder fire ya laft ball. You just made yourself an E-nemy undecided
.. Who cares.. undecided..
Re: Ladies Pls I Need Ur Input Here, Very Direly... Thanks by Ephemmm: 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2015
Forget all those who wey they make mouth before me, ladies are confused beings. I tell you, she will still go back to that guy tongue tongue tongue. They like 'bad boys' who will maltreat them, but these set of ladies would still be the ones maltreating 'Mr Nice'. That is why it is sometimes advisable to be 'bad' to ladies if you want them to give your attention/respect.

In my own opinion, every lady likes smart guys who knows how to play his game even when it is obvious he has more than girlfriend. The reason for that is what I don't know.

(1) (Reply)

See What 2face Posted On Instagram / How Dare She??? / Super Butts And Hips Enhancement, Now Available...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.