Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Interracial Marriages: Good Or Bad - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interracial Marriages: Good Or Bad (5476 Views)

Interracial Marriages Are The Best Type. / Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans / Why Do Black Women Marry The Ugliest & Worst White Men In Interracial Marriages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interracial Marriages: Good Or Bad by segun111(m): 1:00am On Oct 01, 2006
@mo_money,

How do you judge beauty? Physical appearance or what is in their hearts?
Re: Interracial Marriages: Good Or Bad by mamaput(f): 8:52am On Oct 01, 2006
As long as you are yellow you fine abi grin
Re: Interracial Marriages: Good Or Bad by Dalby(m): 12:16pm On Oct 01, 2006
Its great. The world becomes interwoven and there is better bonding. Brings us closer to the unified world dream!!!
Re: Interracial Marriages: Good Or Bad by okwanuzo3(f): 4:47pm On Oct 01, 2006
inter racial marriages are ok. however i personally don't like the caucasian/ black mixes. especially the guys they don't turn out cute most times-. now the middle eastern or latino mix, that's what i'm talking bout wink
Re: Interracial Marriages: Good Or Bad by Shokoloko(f): 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2006
Yesss, all children are beautiful but some are "beautifuller" than others. wink
Re: Interracial Marriages: Good Or Bad by Shokoloko(f): 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2006
Okwanuzo3 u just entered yesterday and u've already posted 17 na wa o grin
Re: Interracial Marriages: Good Or Bad by somegirl(f): 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2006
That reminds me of "all humans are equal but some are more equal than others". shocked Was that in Animal Farm?
Re: Interracial Marriages: Good Or Bad by Coco29(f): 10:19pm On Oct 01, 2006
i think every one know coco by now so this would not be a shock.

BLACK MEN YOU WILL LOSE THE  POWERS WITHIN YOUR COLOUR IF YOU CONTAMINATE YOURSELF WITH ANOTHER RACE.

I LOVE BLACK MEN, NO OTHER MAN CAN COMPARE THE WAY THEY SPEAK, FREAK IS UNIQUE

THE LOVE OF A BLACK MAN TO HIS BLACK SISTA IS A SPIRITUAL THING.  cry OH

I FEEL TO GO WITH ANOTHER RACE IS SAYING TO MY BLACK KINGS THAT THEY ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME,

IT IS A DISRESPECT.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Marriages: Good Or Bad by somegirl(f): 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2006
Hi Coco, I've already replied you there: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-17578.0.html#msg637334. But don't give me wahala now, ok?  grin
Re: Interracial Marriages: Good Or Bad by Coco29(f): 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2006
no sweetie i love my sistas too after all we are all queens wink cheesy
Re: Interracial Marriages: Good Or Bad by somegirl(f): 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2006
Yep, queens of any colour! grin
Re: Interracial Marriages: Good Or Bad by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2006
Coco29:

THE LOVE OF A BLACK MAN TO HIS BLACK SISTA IS A SPIRITUAL THING. cry OH

I FEEL TO GO WITH ANOTHER RACE IS SAYING TO MY BLACK KINGS THAT THEY ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME,

IT IS A DISRESPECT.

huh?

What disrespect? and in what way?
Re: Interracial Marriages: Good Or Bad by Shokoloko(f): 11:58pm On Oct 01, 2006
@ somegirl.
yes thats from animal farm.

mamaput u get am. unfortunately,the average southern and eastern nigerian yellow is beautiful. i think its also common amongst northerners because if u ask a northerner to describe a beautiful girl, the description will turn out to be that of a fulani or arabian person.
i guess only yorubas dont have that mindset ( correct me if im wrong)

when i was in port - harcourt, two years ago i went shopping with my neighbours 0ne year old baby (the baby is mixed).
something interesting happened, the nigerian attendants who were normally non-chalant to shoppers were suddenly all over the baby and i ( there were other babies in the shop), strangely some other shoppers including some white ones were all over the baby too. it seemed like everyone preferred the mixed child.
Re: Interracial Marriages: Good Or Bad by chinani(f): 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2006
mamaput:

As long as you are yellow you fine abi grin
I guess if the babe comes out 'brown' or 'light brown' you'll have to return them. grin

Shokoloko:

@ somegirl.
yes thats from animal farm.

mamaput u get am. unfortunately,the average southern and eastern nigerian yellow is beautiful. i think its also common amongst northerners because if u ask a northerner to describe a beautiful girl, the description will turn out to be that of a fulani or arabian person.
i guess only yorubas don't have that mindset ( correct me if im wrong)

when i was in port - harcourt, two years ago i went shopping with my neighbours 0ne year old baby (the baby is mixed).
something interesting happened, the nigerian attendants who were normally non-chalant to shoppers were suddenly all over the baby and i ( there were other babies in the shop), strangely some other shoppers including some white ones were all over the baby too. it seemed like everyone preferred the mixed child.

Somegirl knows it's from Animal Farm. Her point was that it was double-speak (i.e. cognitive dissidence and/or hypocritical).

So if others think so it must be true?

You sound like a slave to the "trends".

Who knew a baby was the latest accessory. I'm just glad I didn't have to wait for Paris Hilton to tell me. *eye roll*

But you're discussing your sis' pikins abi? Let's hope yours will measure up as well. Drown them in sunblock, I'm sure it'll help. *eye roll*
Re: Interracial Marriages: Good Or Bad by okwanuzo3(f): 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2006
shokoloko, u nko wey never tey for this site you don post tire
Re: Interracial Marriages: Good Or Bad by Shokoloko(f): 2:26am On Oct 06, 2006
@chinani
when did the "spelling" neighbour's child start to look like 'sister's pikin".
u surely need reading glasses.

i knew that somegirl knew it was animal farm. i was confirming. i bet u dont know that confirmations are allowed on this site.

as for my being a slave to trend du know that people like to accuse others of what they are themselves (especially when they hate that character or trait)
Re: Interracial Marriages: Good Or Bad by trinigirl1(f): 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2006
I would not marry outside my race.  Africans are too accomodating when it comes to other races and cultures.

A lot of black women have this foolish idea that marrying a white man would be marrying "up" and their children will have "good hair".  These woman have an inferiority complex and are ashamed of who they are.

An african family will readily accept a white man or any other race in their family.  Try the same thing in the reverse,
the family will threaten to disown you. 

In very rare cases, you would find interracial marriages that actually work.  But I'm sure that's after a lot of pressure
and resistance to the norm. Hard enough to have an interracial relationship, how much more an interracial marriage. angry

Personally, I would never marry outside my race.  I especially would not marry a white man. I have had them as boyfriends but I will never take one home to meet my family.

I am too african and too proud to dilute my bloodline with Caucasian or anything else.

Syrians don't do it. Indians don't do it.  And the idea behind it is that when you marry you don't just marry the person, you marry into a culture and way of life.

If I am christian and my husband is muslim it will not work.  In the same way, I believe that Americans are a cultureless society that calls evil good and good evil.  And I would never subject myself or my children to that type of mindset.

Interracial marriages my foot!  angry

I love my smooth hard dark chocolate African man! grin
Re: Interracial Marriages: Good Or Bad by mamaput(f): 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2006
why bother having a boyfriend if he is not a potential husband.
The Avrage girl dates a man in the hope that something will come out of it.
But To Date a man knowing nothing will come out of it is another story.
The Syrians and Indians you are talking about do not even F**k outside their race.(Not their women)
No you are not like them
Re: Interracial Marriages: Good Or Bad by trinigirl1(f): 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2006
mamaput, my elder,

You have no idea what syrians and indians are like in my country. Be careful not to stereotype what you don't know about.
Re: Interracial Marriages: Good Or Bad by trinigirl1(f): 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2006
syrians don't marry outisde their race here, but they sure as hell have relationships (men and women) with africans.
They love african women, but they are not allowed to marry them.

indians are different, they love africans and sometimes they marry.

im sorry, were u trying to insult me, I'm a little tired today as you can probably tell, so i must have missed it.
Re: Interracial Marriages: Good Or Bad by mamaput(f): 8:17pm On Dec 29, 2006
Thats not true their women even have to be intact when they marry.
Are you not the one stamping with feet on interracial marrages.??
In >Nigeria the Avrage Nigerian Man from a good home would look at you as a defiled woman for sleeping with a white guy.
This is not from me its a fact
Re: Interracial Marriages: Good Or Bad by trinigirl1(f): 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2006
mamaput, I'm telling you something that happends for a fact in MY country. 

Any man who considers me defiled just because i slept with a man i had loved and been with for two years isn't worth my time.  My sexuality is between me and God.

I really don't care what he or you thinks. 

Educated and intelligent men, Nigerian or otherwise know the true value of a woman is not in her virginity or whether she slept with a white man or not.  I wouldn't even want such a wierdo around me.

Traditionalist bullshit, that's what it is.
Re: Interracial Marriages: Good Or Bad by mamaput(f): 11:10am On Dec 30, 2006
you only write what you what people to hear/read.
You wrote you stamp one mixed marrages with your feet, now you write that you loved the man. The white man??
Educated and intelligent Nigerian men do not care with who you slept be4 them but if the man was white they do care. And how they care.
By the way this Trend is open for all. I posted here b4 you so who .
Okey you got me you know this vulture can see that the Eagle is sick.
Are we not all birds of prey.
Well since you only say what you want people to hear and you run to Edith after you have been caught red handed , i will say i do not believe what you say about these people.
But some times in certain circles .I ask myself in what circles you move in
Re: Interracial Marriages: Good Or Bad by Coco29(f): 11:20am On Dec 30, 2006
trini_girl:

mamaput are you a fool? I'm telling you something that happends for a fact in MY country.

Doesn't a woman your age have better things to do than follow me around from thread to thread? Go tend to your kids or something for heavens sake. You can't even make a clear point or an intelligent argument!

Always whining and rambling.

I have told you before, vultures don't fly with eagles. Please leave this eagle alone.

Trini-girl i understand that you are upset however we carribbeans always respect our elders, i do not agree with half the things mamaput has said, but, that is life we must all be a bit more tolerable on NL. cool smiley

@mamaput

i do not need to say any thing to you as you are older than i am, however remember that you are our elder. coolsmiley
Re: Interracial Marriages: Good Or Bad by mamaput(f): 11:29am On Dec 30, 2006
Coco any Nigerian man that is honest to you will confirm what i said.
A Prostitute in Nigeria has more respect than a Nigerian prostitute here.
Because there is nothing as shamefull as a Nigerian woman that slept with a white man.
Except maybe she married him for paper. But as boyfriend
Your country woman has been calling me all sorts of names. even called me white.
well i can live with that.
Is she not the one stamping on my religion and my heritage with her feet.
In her own words she will smash all images of Mary Jesus and stamps on mixed marrages with her feet.
Well am mixed and roman Catholic and not sorry for that.
I wish some Nigerians will come and comfarm what i said.
I do not like indian men i will never marry one and also not bother sleeping with one.
Re: Interracial Marriages: Good Or Bad by chimaze(m): 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2006
mamaput:

In >Nigeria the Avrage Nigerian Man from a good home would look at you as a defiled woman for sleeping with a white guy.
This is not from me its a fact

@Mamaput

I am Igbo, born and bred in Kano Nigeria. I have been studying in the UK for 4 years now.

I've got friends from different part of Nigeria and I agree with the statement you made above. It is a fact.

An Average Middle-Class Nigerian Man from a good resposible home (and I mean those Nigerians from a wealthy comfortable background) see a black dating a white as a LovePeddler.

They might even date you (in the back if their minds they are simply enjoying themselves) but will never marry you.
Re: Interracial Marriages: Good Or Bad by mamaput(f): 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2006
Thankyou.
You see it was always different if it was a black man with a white woman.
People always used to ask me who was the Nigerian Mum or Dad. And it had its reasons.
my Father explained to me that a black woman with a white man is stigmaed for life.
Some black women do marry white in Nigeria. But that is not as common as the other way round
Re: Interracial Marriages: Good Or Bad by babasin(m): 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2006
Mamaput,

Ich habe ein frage: welches von Ihr Eltern sind aus Nigeria?

Bist du wirklich Nigerianerin und hast du schon Nigeria besuchen?

Grüss
Re: Interracial Marriages: Good Or Bad by mamaput(f): 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2006
Mein Vater kommt aus Nigeria meine Mutter ist Deutsche (war sie ist gestorben)
I bin in Nigeria geboren , ich bin da auch zu Schule gegangen.
Ich bin mit 23 jahre nach Deutschland gekommen.
Das Rest bleibt mein Geheimness
Re: Interracial Marriages: Good Or Bad by Nia: 10:40am On Jan 02, 2007
INTERRACIAL MARRIAGES;  Good or Bad

Girl, can we have another option? How about Goad? or baog? (a little good, a little bad.?) lol
But serisously,
I think there's many things that marriage entails and I'd feel frivolous basing a decision solely on color. If someone meets my requirement of what I want in a partner (marriage-wise), it wouldn't be wise to turn them away on the basis of color, imo: "You're everything I've ever wanted, baby, but you're white."  lol,   A good man is a good man. As long as both people are mentally mature, have mutual respect and understanding, in the relationship for right reasons, (and mentally prepared to deal with some of the ish that might get thrown their way), et cetera, et cetera, then happy marriaging,
Re: Interracial Marriages: Good Or Bad by egoldman(m): 6:33am On May 26, 2007
mamaput:

Mein Vater kommt aus Nigeria meine Mutter ist Deutsche (war sie ist gestorben)
I bin in Nigeria geboren , ich bin da auch zu Schule gegangen.
Ich bin mit 23 jahre nach Deutschland gekommen.
Das Rest bleibt mein Geheimness

babasin:

Mamaput,

Ich habe ein frage: welches von Ihr Eltern sind aus Nigeria?

Bist du wirklich Nigerianerin und hast du schon Nigeria besuchen?

Grüss

which kin nonsense is this ? if una wa yan german , make una go creat german room angry angry angry

mamaput:

The Syrians and Indians you are talking about do not even F**k outside their race.(Not their women)
No you are not like them

I dont know where u are getting ur facts from , but as i live in mumbai india , i feel that am in better position to comment on indians in this regard; they shag outside their race and they marry outside their race too , i nearly marry a nice indian babe , we dated for over two years and b4 you say fiaaam , we kiss in public though not everywhere grin grin grin
Re: Interracial Marriages: Good Or Bad by aadun: 12:37pm On May 26, 2007
The good thing about interracial marriages is that the mixed children turn out more beautiful than both black and white.

Statement above and others to the same effect seen on this thread stem from some serious [size=20pt]self-hate and ignorance[/size], why would a mixed child "look better" than a black or white person
Oh the ignorance!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Makes A Man A Responsible "real" Man? / Men & Skinny Jeans / Has Any Girl got Free Toto to give ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.