Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Top 10 Positives Of Being In A Long-distance Marriage & Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Positives Of Being In A Long-distance Marriage & Relationship (2704 Views)

Ghana And Long Distance Marriage? / 8 Ways To Keep The Romance Fire Alive In Your Marriage & Relationship / Your Reaction To Distance Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Positives Of Being In A Long-distance Marriage & Relationship by misspicy(f): 11:28am On Jul 15, 2015
Long distance relationships has its pros and cons but you can bet me that the pros outweighs the cons.
every thing stated in the writeup reflects the pros that is why I recommend long distance relationship for those will to settle down in the nearest future.

Another point is that if you are faithful to ur partner there is less probabilty of commiting fornication.
Re: Top 10 Positives Of Being In A Long-distance Marriage & Relationship by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
Godvilla:

its a double edged sword, cos there's every tendercy she could be sampling other brothers too in SDR. Why because, u dnt stay with here 24/7
Conclusively, its all about finding the right partner who will respect ur relationship and would do all she/he can to build a better future with you.

true talk bro
Re: Top 10 Positives Of Being In A Long-distance Marriage & Relationship by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
XavierBlue:
This is the unmistaken case of a pot calling a silver plate black my brother i know what you can do with em ladies nagrin

XavierBlue
lol..I don't have women friends oo grin

I be gentle boi wink

U be my godfather for that department smiley
Re: Top 10 Positives Of Being In A Long-distance Marriage & Relationship by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
misspicy:
Long distance relationships has its pros and cons but you can bet me that the pros outweighs the cons.
every thing stated in the writeup reflects the pros that is why I recommend long distance relationship for those will to settle down in the nearest future.

Another point is that if you are faithful to ur partner there is less probabilty of commiting fornication.

Can I giv u a hug?
Re: Top 10 Positives Of Being In A Long-distance Marriage & Relationship by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
Nice one @poster.. Buh being into a LDR is not easy sha
Re: Top 10 Positives Of Being In A Long-distance Marriage & Relationship by misspicy(f): 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
Godvilla:

Can I giv u a hug?
I love E hugs...it warms my heart,please send it asapcheesy
Re: Top 10 Positives Of Being In A Long-distance Marriage & Relationship by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
misspicy:
I love E hugs...it warms my heart,please send it asapcheesy
kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Is Inlove With Two Women(which Should He Choose) / Reasons Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage / From 15 - 24 Years : A Decade Wasted With Little Sexual Excitement(updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.