Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Reasons Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage (2701 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / Why Sex Dolls Won't Work In Nigeria / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 05, 2017
Sex is a powerful force that can destroy if not used properly

Sex is a gift from God to give us the greatest pleasure and for procreation of the next generation

Virginity is the most precious thing you have to give to your spouse. Once you lose it, nothing in the world can bring it back.

That is the best and only method that guarantees 100% against sexually transmitted diseases and unwanted pregnancy.

#no sex before marriage.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by kureshi007: 9:41am On Feb 05, 2017
hoes will not let it happen dressing like sex objects all day.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by CyberGypsy(m): 9:47am On Feb 05, 2017
issokay tongue thanking my stars right now

am still a virgin
Re: Reasons Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:00am On Feb 05, 2017
Your planets of assumptions seem to revolve around your sun of naivety.

While casual and indiscriminate sex is a no-no, virginity doesn't top the requisites for marriage. I am more interested in how cultured a girl is, our compatibility and other such things.

Virginity is like the icing on the cake and who says I can't enjoy my cake without the icing? wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by CyberGypsy(m): 10:03am On Feb 05, 2017
TheSonOfMark:
Your planets of assumptions seem to revolve around your sun of naivety.

While casual and indiscriminate sex is a no-no, virginity doesn't top the requisites for marriage. I am more interested in how cultured a girl is, our compatibility and other such things.

Virginity is like the icing on the cake and who says I can't enjoy my cake without the icing? wink
why settle for less when you can have more?
Re: Reasons Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by CyberGypsy(m): 10:05am On Feb 05, 2017
@adadike281 are those your boobs on display .. please just kill me
Re: Reasons Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Silentscreamer(f): 10:16am On Feb 05, 2017
Preach babe preach.. But hope u've got helmet on cos nl hoes wont be happy to read dis.
Re: Reasons Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:20am On Feb 05, 2017
CyberGypsy:
why settle for less when you can have more?
I'm not settling for less. Having sexual intercourse in no way makes a girl less...as long as she has it within the context of (a) defined relationship(s) and with deserving men.

And yes, I know body count matters for guys and girls.
Re: Reasons Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by CyberGypsy(m): 10:23am On Feb 05, 2017
TheSonOfMark:
I'm not settling for less. Having sexual intercourse in no way makes a girl less...as long as she has it within the context of (a) defined relationship(s) and with deserving men.

And yes, I know body count matters for guys and girls.

profound.
but don't ever say virginity is worthless its their pride you know
Re: Reasons Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:32am On Feb 05, 2017
CyberGypsy:
profound.
but don't ever say virginity is worthless its their pride you know
No, virginity isn't worthless. It is a gem but not exactly as precious as the 'diamond' of attributes - good character.

I'd travel to the moon for a good-natured girl but I might not even bat an eyelid for a girl who is, well, just a virgin.
Re: Reasons Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by CyberGypsy(m): 10:37am On Feb 05, 2017
TheSonOfMark:
No, virginity isn't worthless. It is a gem but not exactly as precious as the 'diamond' of attributes - good character.

I'd travel to the moon for a good-natured girl but I might not even bat an eyelid for a girl who is, well, just a virgin.
well said .. I'd. rather marry a girl with good character .. it makes a prostitute a bona fide virgin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by SalomonKane: 10:38am On Feb 05, 2017
oilyqueen:

Sex is a gift from God to give us the greatest pleasure and for procreation of the next generation

Virginity is the most precious thing you have to give to your spouse. Once you lose it, nothing in the world can bring it back.

That is the best and only method that guarantees 100% against sexually transmitted diseases and unwanted pregnancy.
#no sex before marriage.
The usual bullocks coming from a mind that has been tainted and maimed with narrow-mindedness.

I wonder where you dug up this vile vibes from? Probably from the pit of un-intelligent musing and rabid decayed nonsense generalisation.

I'm sure you haven't heard that sex isn't the only method through which one can get STD's?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by CyberGypsy(m): 10:45am On Feb 05, 2017
to the nigga above spitting grammar like saliva .. infected people contact 75% of STDs through sexual intercourse, abi person wan contact Syphilis from infected sharp objects?
Re: Reasons Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 05, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Preach babe preach.. But hope u've got helmet on cos nl hoes wont be happy to read dis.
What is your definition of a who.re?.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by SalomonKane: 11:05am On Feb 05, 2017
CyberGypsy:
to the nigga above spitting grammar like saliva .. infected people contact 75% of STDs through sexual intercourse, abi person wan contact Syphilis from infected sharp objects?
Is 75% 100%? Or you didn't read the OP say 100%?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by CyberGypsy(m): 11:09am On Feb 05, 2017
SalomonKane:
Is 75% 100%? Or you didn't read the OP say 100%?
I think the 100% is for the unwanted pregnancy. abi op?
Re: Reasons Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by adadike281(f): 11:12am On Feb 05, 2017
CyberGypsy:
@adadike281 are those your boobs on display .. please just kill me
lol. You guys should quit looking at my boobs and yansh biko
Re: Reasons Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by SalomonKane: 11:12am On Feb 05, 2017
CyberGypsy:
Why don't you let her speak for herself, eh? Instead of being an un paid spokesperson. smiley
Re: Reasons Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Chrisrare: 11:13am On Feb 05, 2017
Romanceland oloshos right now...

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 05, 2017
oilyqueen:

#no sex before marriage.

100% on point my Queen. You've said it all with words written in Gold.
Every line made so much sense that i'll try to commit them to memory like sincere4u, the ultimate Crammer.
Re: Reasons Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 05, 2017
Chrisrare:
Romanceland oloshos right now...
grin grin grin grin lmao
Re: Reasons Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by CyberGypsy(m): 11:23am On Feb 05, 2017
adadike281:
lol. You guys should quit looking at my boobs and yansh biko
you are a life saver! that your yansh gives me joy
Re: Reasons Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by CyberGypsy(m): 11:26am On Feb 05, 2017
SalomonKane:
Why don't you let her speak for herself, eh? Instead of being an un paid spokesperson. smiley
unpaid or not, it my problem not yours .. u don't have to bash to gain respect.
Re: Reasons Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 05, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Exactly. You are spot on but the worst they can do is to throw insults and the most we have decided to do is to ignore the insults because no amount of insult or bigoted views can take down the thread. It's live! wink

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Divay22(f): 11:31am On Feb 05, 2017
I can find my comment already here...
So I'll just pass
Re: Reasons Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 05, 2017
CyberGypsy:

YES
Re: Reasons Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by obontami: 11:40am On Feb 05, 2017
SalomonKane:
The usual bullocks coming from a mind that has been tainted and maimed with narrow-mindedness.

I wonder where you dug up this vile vibes from? Probably from the pit of un-intelligent musing and rabid decayed nonsense generalisation.

I'm sure you haven't heard that sex isn't the only method through which one can get STD's?
hahaha!!! grin

Its so obvious she needs to be enlighten.
Re: Reasons Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by CyberGypsy(m): 11:41am On Feb 05, 2017
oilyqueen:

YES
DON'T EVER SHOUT AT ME, EVER
Re: Reasons Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by SalomonKane: 11:46am On Feb 05, 2017
CyberGypsy:
unpaid or not, it my problem not yours .. u don't have to bash to gain respect.
Oh bro believe me, I don't bash to gain respect, I bash to let people know they're the remolded version of the stature of fools.

So, since it's your problem, feel free not to bring it to my face. You threw the first shade, hope you know.
Re: Reasons Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by CyberGypsy(m): 11:48am On Feb 05, 2017
SalomonKane:
Oh bro believe me, I don't bash to gain respect, I bash to let people know they're the remolded version of the stature of fools.

So, since it's your problem, feel free not to bring it to my face. You threw the first shade, hope you know.
it shows you are less of a man. you couldn't admit what you did, too bad. well have a nice day sir
Re: Reasons Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by SalomonKane: 11:51am On Feb 05, 2017
karacta1:

Exactly. You are spot on but the worst they can do is to throw insults and the most we have decided to do is to ignore the insults because no amount of insult or bigoted views can take down the thread. It's live! wink
Of course, the thread is live, but so is another thread in sexuality section where is sex celebrated like christmas. And guess what, they share real sexcapades there and yes, guess what? There's nothing you can do because the thread is live and it's been live since 2013.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage by SalomonKane: 11:52am On Feb 05, 2017
CyberGypsy:
it shows you are less of a man. you couldn't admit what you did, too bad. well have a nice day sir
Oh do shut up! Look who's talking about being a man? You who can't quote me directly, but chose to throw shades like a coward who was bullied for being what he really is, a coward. LOL.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thank You Nairalanders / First Time Sex And Bleeding... / Ladies Beat Girl Who Said Abraka Women Have Smelly Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.