Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? - Technology Market (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? (132552 Views)

Cheap Used Foreign Air Conditioner for Sales / 1.5 HP Haier Thermocool Air Conditioner For Sale / Get The Best Air Conditioning Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by nonny1212: 12:06am On May 14, 2021
toluxa1:
Is it confirmed that Inverter ACs usually will not be able to produce the same kind of cooling effect of their counterpart non-inverter AC? I have been using a non inverter that chills very well but when I bought a brand new inverter LG, I felt right from day 1 that I wasn't getting that very chilling effect of my old non inverter so the LG said I can't compare the two. That where the inverter saves on electricity, it'll sacrifice on coldness too? Is that correct?
that coolness is what matters most tho. How far with the save on electricity since you use both. It seems non-inverter A.Cs cools better tho.

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by sacramento1212: 10:38pm On May 14, 2021
toluxa1:
Is it confirmed that Inverter ACs usually will not be able to produce the same kind of cooling effect of their counterpart non-inverter AC? I have been using a non inverter that chills very well but when I bought a brand new inverter LG, I felt right from day 1 that I wasn't getting that very chilling effect of my old non inverter so the LG said I can't compare the two. That where the inverter saves on electricity, it'll sacrifice on coldness too? Is that correct?

Not correct.
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by adeniyisamuel59(m): 6:27am On May 29, 2021
sacramento1212:

Not correct.
Your own reasons
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by adeniyisamuel59(m): 7:25pm On May 30, 2021
Please, someone should help me, I just installed UK used 1.5 HP LG non inverter AC, the technician that helped me to install it he went to buy very small gas, and told me that it doesn't need much gas, that if the gas is too much it won't work. Now, the AC is not chilly as it supposes, please what should I do
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Frezhkid10(m): 7:46pm On May 30, 2021
adeniyisamuel59:
Please, someone should help me, I just installed UK used 1.5 HP LG non inverter AC, the technician that helped me to install it he went to buy very small gas, and told me that it doesn't need much gas, that if the gas is too much it won't work. Now, the AC is not chilly as it supposes, please what should I do
...same problem am facing here..the technician just put small gas and left..the AC is cold ooo..but not as cold a 1.5hp AC should be..
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by adeniyisamuel59(m): 9:21pm On May 30, 2021
Frezhkid10:
...same problem am facing here..the technician just put small gas and left..the AC is cold ooo..but not as cold a 1.5hp AC should be..
is it true that the gas can be overfilled and that can cause problem for AC?
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Bigboss322: 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2021
It's pretty hard to pick one. This is a pretty subjective question. I am using some ACs from Philips inside of my apartment and I am really happy about them. I've only had common problems, but I've called someone from https://www.airconservicing.org/ and they've managed to solve the issue. It's really important to read the reviews and make sure that they are not written by bots. A friend of mine has bought an AC because of the reviews and it turned out that they were fake. Always double check when it comes to this
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by nonny1212: 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2021
If you can withstand cold(mortuary standard), buy hisense inverter AC. E dey freeze bone join. It exceeded my expectation based on cooling. Kudos to one dude thaat recommended it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by alphabbey1(m): 8:25am On Jul 17, 2021
nonny1212:
If you can withstand cold(mortuary standard), buy hisense inverter AC. E dey freeze bone join. It exceeded my expectation based on cooling. Kudos to one dude thaat recommended it
hisense is really good bro, but you see those inverter thermocool brand, na big scam. Imagine I dey on fan to support 1.5hp inverter AC

2 Likes

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by nonny1212: 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
alphabbey1:
hisense is really good bro, but you see those inverter thermocool brand, na big scam. Imagine I dey on fan to support 1.5hp inverter AC
Wow, how come? I thought thermocool is good too. I will have to switch off my fan before I can sleep at night coz of cold at 26° o. If you put it below 20 - 16 degree, you are on your own o, coz you may come out freezed at morning. The thing dey even cold pass non inverter sef
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by alphabbey1(m): 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2021
nonny1212:
Wow, how come? I thought thermocool is good too. I will have to switch off my fan before I can sleep at night coz of cold at 26° o. If you put it below 20 - 16 degree, you are on your own o, coz you may come out freezed at morning. The thing dey even cold pass non inverter sef
The more you dey give this review, the more I feel like swearing for thermocool
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by nonny1212: 12:25am On Jul 18, 2021
alphabbey1:
The more you dey give this review, the more I feel like swearing for thermocool
Can you post the picture of your own?

Initially I wanted to go for thermocool inverter AC coz my refrigerator and my generator is thermocool and everyone know how expensive their product can be. I called their showroom in my location and I was told 181,700 for 1.5hp. It was expensive for me that was what triggered my switch to another brand.

I watched the euros match and seeing hisense as the sponsor, that gave them the boost in my list although I had LG dual inverter AC in mind.

I met someone that complained that his 1.5 LG Inverter wasn't cooling his sitting room enough, he had to add hisense non inverter to get him that chill. This review made me change my mind from LG too.

I met another guy that gave me 100% assurance that I won't regret buying hisense Inverter coz that is what he is using. And guess what, e dey cheaper than the 2 I rejected.

So far, av been enjoying this AC, very fast cooling.

Polystar too is good. I know a friend that uses it in his office and e dey try. Maybe na because say na 1hp.

Mine is 1.5hp.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by fashrola(m): 1:52am On Jul 18, 2021
Goldenbaby:
HELLO All

Please i urgently need an AC in my shop..The shop is without windows and is always very hot like hell..
The wall, the table and the chair i sit on is like always like a boiling water because of the hotness..

Please Which brand of AC will work well on it

In this situation, I will advise you to get a window unit, it will cool your shop effectively....

Panasonic especially

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Badadvisor: 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2021
Hello nairalanders. Please what are your thoughts about thermofrost ac?
Bought a 1hp non inverter for my bedroom and it's been Cooling well for almost 6 months but recently it's been acting up, even when it's put on 16 and turbo it doesn't get the room chilled like it used to and i also noticed the fan outside run for like 10 seconds and stop for almost 5 minutes before running for 10 seconds or 15 seconds again.
Please what should be the problem?
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Dysaen(f): 8:11am On Jul 21, 2021
Hello everyone! I think that it really depends on what you’re looking for in your air conditioning.Therefore, you should factor in stuff like your budget and your requirements to narrow down the options. If you want my advice, I would tell you to check out [url="https://www.spartamech.co.uk/"]spartamech.co.uk[/url]. This company provides air conditioning installations that are cost-effective for both living environments and working environments. Also they have air conditioning engineers that design the air conditioning system according to your requirements and needs. My friends and I have found their services optimal. I hope you’ll find the air conditioning system that is right for you. I also hope that my advice will be of some use to you. Have a nice day everybody!
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by sacramento1212: 5:14am On Jul 22, 2021
Badadvisor:
Hello nairalanders. Please what are your thoughts about thermofrost ac?
Bought a 1hp non inverter for my bedroom and it's been Cooling well for almost 6 months but recently it's been acting up, even when it's put on 16 and turbo it doesn't get the room chilled like it used to and i also noticed the fan outside run for like 10 seconds and stop for almost 5 minutes before running for 10 seconds or 15 seconds again.
Please what should be the problem?

Your unit is most likely due for service. The unit needs to be serviced by a competent AC technician
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by gondon(m): 11:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
How much did u get your AC?
HISENSE AC 1.5HP

nonny1212:
Can you post the picture of your own?

Initially I wanted to go for thermocool inverter AC coz my refrigerator and my generator is thermocool and everyone know how expensive their product can be. I called their showroom in my location and I was told 181,700 for 1.5hp. It was expensive for me that was what triggered my switch to another brand.

I watched the euros match and seeing hisense as the sponsor, that gave them the boost in my list although I had LG dual inverter AC in mind.

I met someone that complained that his 1.5 LG Inverter wasn't cooling his sitting room enough, he had to add hisense non inverter to get him that chill. This review made me change my mind from LG too.

I met another guy that gave me 100% assurance that I won't regret buying hisense Inverter coz that is what he is using. And guess what, e dey cheaper than the 2 I rejected.

So far, av been enjoying this AC, very fast cooling.

Polystar too is good. I know a friend that uses it in his office and e dey try. Maybe na because say na 1hp.

Mine is 1.5hp.
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by nonny1212: 12:17am On Jul 23, 2021
gondon:
How much did u get your AC?
HISENSE AC 1.5HP

157, 500. Installation kit 14k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by blessedchild234(m): 2:42am On Jul 23, 2021
nonny1212:
157, 500. Installation kit 14k
HISENSE NA KILLER JOR.
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by mrbillz(m): 4:58am On Jul 30, 2021
Enjoying my Panasonic 2 Hp like crazy. Chills like I am in Russia cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by crossfire47(m): 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
sacramento1212:

Your unit is most likely due for service. The unit needs to be serviced by a competent AC technician
please holla me or drop your numbers lets discuss, 08053651298
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by ziggigmz(f): 12:00am On Aug 25, 2021
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by damidele(m): 8:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
You may want to read this article

https://homeparticle.com/inverter-ac-vs-non-inverter-ac/

nonny1212:
that coolness is what matters most tho. How far with the save on electricity since you use both. It seems non-inverter A.Cs cools better tho.

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by amadsecca(m): 8:51am On Sep 10, 2021
Well, to start with, there is not the best brand at manufacturing air conditioning. To be more precise, there are extensive lists of air conditioners providers with advantages and disadvantages. I can name a few, like Trane Central AC Units. Rheem Air Conditioners. Lennox HVAC Units. York AC Units. Ruud Central Air Conditioners. Amana HVAC Systems. HEIL Air Conditioners. Bryant Air Conditioning Units. I, for example, bought two York AC Units, which https://www.marvellous.sg/aircon-chemical-wash/ installed. So it is up to you if you have any preference for any AC. I hope I eased your choice!
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by whatmoreng: 1:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
Please nairalanders. Am planning on buying an air conditioner and i have found a good used one but its 2hp. My current apartment is a small self contain. Is 2hp an overkill?
Though i have have plans of moving to a bigger house but not in the next 8months
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by SKINDOGGY: 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2021
sacramento1212 pls which is the best in Panasonic inverter Ac Dualcool or Gencool?
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by MagnificentPlan: 12:28am On Nov 16, 2021
Please guys I want to buy an AC which do you recommend for me... Hisences inverter AC or LG gencool which cools more and with good durability
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Funmilehot(f): 9:55am On Nov 18, 2021
fashrola:

In this situation, I will advise you to get a window unit, it will cool your shop effectively....

Panasonic especially
Please can someone guide me on how to reduce and increase the cooling of my AC without the remote? . The remote just vanished oo.

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Funmilehot(f): 9:57am On Nov 18, 2021
Please house I need help on how to increase the temperature of my AC without a remote. The AC is haeir thermocool 1.5 hp. Tnx
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by fashrola(m): 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
Funmilehot:
Please can someone guide me on how to reduce and increase the cooling of my AC without the remote? . The remote just vanished oo.

No be all AC get button for body, go and buy a remote (its about 1500)

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by vickodedon(m): 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2021
Hello chief.. Please I want to get and air conditioner tomorrow but I have no idea but it.. Can you help me out please with recommendations
sacramento1212:

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by sacramento1212: 8:16pm On Nov 29, 2021
vickodedon:
Hello chief.. Please I want to get and air conditioner tomorrow but I have no idea but it.. Can you help me out please with recommendations

What type do you want to get?
Inverter or regular?
What horsepower?
What brand do you have in mind?
What's your budget?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (30) (Reply)

Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos / MTN 1gb Now N350, 10gb = N2900 - WhatsApp: 08092002503 / ROMOSS sense 6p 20,000mah POWER BANK, LCD FOR phone laptop via type-C #10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.