Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? - Technology Market (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? (131805 Views)

Cheap Used Foreign Air Conditioner for Sales / 1.5 HP Haier Thermocool Air Conditioner For Sale / Get The Best Air Conditioning Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by nonny1212: 11:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
Masterdazhem:
Settled for a Polystar 1.5 HP Inverter and boy it was a great buy. Chills like crazy
How much did you get it?

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Shekponsky1: 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
How is royal split unit, is it advisable to buy it?
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Masterdazhem: 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2021
nonny1212:
How much did you get it?
Also comes with the complete kit
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by ruggedcodez: 1:59am On Apr 02, 2021
nonny1212:
Kindly state the problem? Is it dual cool or Gencool?

sorry for the late reply .. the problem is that my lg inverter ac doesn't cool anymore .. I have called an ac guy to service is yet it's still the same wahala .. its dual inverter. my neighbor complained of the same thing, she even decided to dump it and bought windows unit instead. do you have a solution ? it's not even up to a year that I have been using it.
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Goldenbaby(f): 10:55pm On Apr 07, 2021
HELLO All

Please i urgently need an AC in my shop..The shop is without windows and is always very hot like hell..
The wall, the table and the chair i sit on is like always like a boiling water because of the hotness..

Please Which brand of AC will work well on it

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by sacramento1212: 11:48am On Apr 08, 2021
Goldenbaby:
HELLO All

Please i urgently need an AC in my shop..The shop is without windows and is always very hot like hell..
The wall, the table and the chair i sit on is like always like a boiling water because of the hotness..

Please Which brand of AC will work well on it

Your Budget will determine the brand you can get. Panasonic, LG, Thermocool, Hisense, etc. But if you can afford, get an inverter AC from an authorized distributor for your peace of mind
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Goldenbaby(f): 11:37pm On Apr 09, 2021
sacramento1212:

Your Budget will determine the brand you can get. Panasonic, LG, Thermocool, Hisense, etc. But if you can afford, get an inverter AC from an authorized distributor for your peace of mind

Thanks.. Bought 1.5hp polystar inverter AC

3 Likes

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by nonny1212: 12:37am On Apr 10, 2021
Goldenbaby:

Thanks.. Bought 1.5hp polystar inverter AC
How much and how is the cooling?

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Goldenbaby(f): 1:28am On Apr 11, 2021
nonny1212:
How much and how is the cooling?

150,000.. Not cooling well, Initially when the installer finished, he switched it to gen mode because the generator was on.. But when they brought light, i switched it on but it stopped cooling well

It takes like 1 hour before i can start feeling the coolness, it doesnt dry the skin well as i expected
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by BayoDavid(m): 7:50am On Apr 11, 2021
Well, in as much i had no experience of the brands you mentioned but i can assured you on Sumec Firman Inverter AC, the chilling and cooling ability is extremely high, also i noticed that Sumec Firman Inverter AC doesnt comes with the normal power rate like the one am using carries 1.1hp instead of 1hp, infact to my surprise i powered my 1.1 Sumec Firman Inverter AC with their Generator called Spg1800 Promax and the price is economically sensible, also the products comes with 2 years warranty. Bro kindly give the brand a consideration and thank me later.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by BayoDavid(m): 8:01am On Apr 11, 2021
Yongi99:
I showed a client a list of air conditioners. I listed Samsung and LG conditioners.

He told me I should get quotation for Panasonic and Newclime ACs. That those are the best.

And added that LG has the worst ACs follow by Samsung.

So, guys enlighten me more. Thank you.
Well, in as much i had no experience of the brands you mentioned but i can assured you on Sumec Firman Inverter AC, the chilling and cooling ability is extremely high, also i noticed that Sumec Firman Inverter AC doesnt comes with the normal power rate like the one am using carries 1.1hp instead of 1hp, infact to my surprise i powered my 1.1 Sumec Firman Inverter AC with their Generator called Spg1800 Promax and the price is economically sensible, also the products comes with 2 years warranty. Bro kindly give the brand a consideration and thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by nonny1212: 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2021
Goldenbaby:

150,000.. Not cooling well, Initially when the installer finished, he switched it to gen mode because the generator was on.. But when they brought light, i switched it on but it stopped cooling well

It takes like 1 hour before i can start feeling the coolness, it doesnt dry the skin well as i expected
You mean it still didn't cool well even when they brought the light?
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by nonny1212: 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
ruggedcodez:

sorry for the late reply .. the problem is that my lg inverter ac doesn't cool anymore .. I have called an ac guy to service is yet it's still the same wahala .. its dual inverter. my neighbor complained of the same thing, she even decided to dump it and bought windows unit instead. do you have a solution ? it's not even up to a year that I have been using it.
I'm just seeing this. I'm planning on getting an inverter A.C soon but some of the the bad reviews I see online has been making me have a rethink. I don't know the brand to settle with at the moment. I need an inverter A.C that chills to the core. And so far LG and thermocool has been disappointing with the reviews. Now a lady just gave a bad review about polystar I was already planning to buy.

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Ykeyz: 9:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
Pls kindly advise me, I saw an offer of National 1.5hp used for 7years... The guy assured me it still in good condition, never been repaired, only servicing once a year. Can I purchase??
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Ykeyz: 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2021
Ykeyz:
Pls kindly advise me, I saw an offer of National 1.5hp split Ac used for 7years... The guy assured me it still in good condition, never been repaired, only servicing once a year. Can I purchase??
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by earthrealm(m): 1:59pm On Apr 22, 2021
Ykeyz:
Pls kindly advise me, I saw an offer of National 1.5hp used for 7years... The guy assured me it still in good condition, never been repaired, only servicing once a year. Can I purchase??

Unless its dirt cheap and waranty of at least 6months.. used ac no get head.

My Lg inverter Ac worked well, but stopped cooling after 6months, LG replaced the compr3ssor free under waranty and its been working well since then.
Mine is 1hp

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Ykeyz: 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2021
Thanks bro for your response. Though the amount is 55k with kits,remote, pipes e.t.c.. still mounted in his apartment & he is using it currently.
earthrealm:

My Lg inverter Ac worked well, but stopped cooling after 6months, LG replaced the compr3ssor free under waranty and its been working well since then.
Mine is 1hp
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Wayne4uall(m): 1:11am On Apr 25, 2021
earthrealm:

Mine is 1hp

Hw much do you get your ac
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by vanvickie(m): 10:56pm On Apr 29, 2021
Good day house, please I need your inputs on an urgent choice I need to make.

I want to know which is better between HISENSE, SKYRUN AND POLYSTAR AC (all of them are 1.5HP).

Secondly, how do I differentiate between 1.5HP and 1HP.

Thanks...
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by noobody(m): 1:37am On Apr 30, 2021
vanvickie:
Good day house, please I need your inputs on an urgent choice I need to make.

I want to know which is better between HISENSE, SKYRUN AND POLYSTAR AC (all of them are 1.5HP).

Secondly, how do I differentiate between 1.5HP and 1HP.

Thanks...

Hissnse obviously,

1.5hp look for 12000 something on the pack.

1hp look for 9000 on the pack,

I stand to be corrected thou

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Shekponsky1: 6:06am On Apr 30, 2021
Greeting house, please how good is royal split unit ac?
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by KulKid(m): 2:26am On May 01, 2021
Pls I'm in need of a good AC unit fairly used preferably Panasonic or any good brand close to it(1.5HP), quote me pls if u have for sale.

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by henrystevo11(m): 4:59pm On May 05, 2021
sacramento1212:

Is polystar a good ac??
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by sacramento1212: 9:57pm On May 05, 2021
henrystevo11:

Is polystar a good ac??

Not a popular & trusted Brand in the Air conditioning industry. If I'm in the market for an Air-conditioner purchase, i won't buy a Polystar Brand.
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by henrystevo11(m): 6:54pm On May 06, 2021
sacramento1212:

Not a popular & trusted Brand in the Air conditioning industry. If I'm in the market for an Air-conditioner purchase, i won't buy a Polystar Brand.
Thanks for the info, which brand can you recommend, please recommend like 5 brands so j can select, i no get money for panasonic o grin
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by sacramento1212: 9:18pm On May 06, 2021
henrystevo11:

Thanks for the info, which brand can you recommend, please recommend like 5 brands so j can select, i no get money for panasonic o grin

Since you mentioned not having money for Panasonic then LG, Hisense, Kenstar, Thermocool.

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by TeeYFat: 12:24am On May 13, 2021
Please how about Carrier brand. The current in my area is not too good, The Panasonic brand I found was China made and not Malaysia so I passed on that. I'll like to have an idea about the Carrier Acs. Thanks
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by sacramento1212: 6:39am On May 13, 2021
TeeYFat:
Please how about Carrier brand. The current in my area is not too good, The Panasonic brand I found was China made and not Malaysia so I passed on that. I'll like to have an idea about the Carrier Acs. Thanks

The carrier AC of today isn't same like those days. I will not advice to purchase. If you cannot get a Panasonic, go for an LG as against carrier.
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by TeeYFat: 12:36pm On May 13, 2021
sacramento1212:

The carrier AC of today isn't same like those days. I will not advice to purchase. If you cannot get a Panasonic, go for an LG as against carrier.

Thanks so much sir, I appreciate the advice, will look into getting the the LG then.

Do you know about Rite-tek AC s? Someone tried to convince me about it but .......Don't know it's precedence.....
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by sacramento1212: 3:58pm On May 13, 2021
TeeYFat:

Thanks so much sir, I appreciate the advice, will look into getting the the LG then.

Do you know about Rite-tek AC s? Someone tried to convince me about it but .......Don't know it's precedence.....

Never heard of the Brand. I usually recommend a trusted and reliable Brand name for peace of mind.
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by toluxa1(m): 11:17pm On May 13, 2021
Is it confirmed that Inverter ACs usually will not be able to produce the same kind of cooling effect of their counterpart non-inverter AC? I have been using a non inverter that chills very well but when I bought a brand new inverter LG, I felt right from day 1 that I wasn't getting that very chilling effect of my old non inverter so the LG said I can't compare the two. That where the inverter saves on electricity, it'll sacrifice on coldness too? Is that correct?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (30) (Reply)

PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA / Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos / MTN 1gb Now N350, 10gb = N2900 - WhatsApp: 08092002503

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.