Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,886 members, 7,863,008 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:35 AM

Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? - Technology Market (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? (136959 Views)

Cheap Used Foreign Air Conditioner for Sales / 1.5 HP Haier Thermocool Air Conditioner For Sale / Get The Best Air Conditioning Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Stormyweather(m): 8:28pm On May 25
deyem:
Caught between daikin 1.5hp inverter and LG dual inverter but boy o boy that daikin is damn expensive (717k for made in india, 1 million + for the made in Japan). Might have to settle with LG dual inverter even also pricy at currently 500k+..but honestly i was disappointed with the LG dual inverter at my friend's place, we were there for his kids party and we were sweating so profusely that we had to move the party outside... Yes about 15 little kids and about 7 adults were present but still the heat was so much that there was absolutely no sign of any Ac on
TCL inverter AC is great so far. It chills well and you can get the 2hp for the price of LG 1.5hp

2 Likes

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by samsard(m): 10:13pm On May 25
deyem:
Caught between daikin 1.5hp inverter and LG dual inverter but boy o boy that daikin is damn expensive (717k for made in india, 1 million + for the made in Japan). Might have to settle with LG dual inverter even also pricy at currently 500k+..but honestly i was disappointed with the LG dual inverter at my friend's place, we were there for his kids party and we were sweating so profusely that we had to move the party outside... Yes about 15 little kids and about 7 adults were present but still the heat was so much that there was absolutely no sign of any Ac on
22 humans seems like a lot of heat to deal with. I don't have much experience to make a judgement sha. I know one year there were so many people in ShopRite in Lugbe, I think, that it became hot even with the central air conditioning that normally kept the place chilly.

3 Likes

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by deyem: 11:03pm On May 25
Yeah that's what i am thinking too, just surprised how so hot, the owner actually told me it's because of the crowd, that he has been using it since 2020
samsard:
22 humans seems like a lot of heat to deal with. I don't have much experience to make a judgement sha. I know one year there were so many people in ShopRite in Lugbe, I think, that it became hot even with the central air conditioning that normally kept the place chilly.
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by deyem: 11:04pm On May 25
I guess i will research this TCL but i don't believe much in smaller unproven brands
Stormyweather:
TCL inverter AC is great so far. It chills well and you can get the 2hp for the price of LG 1.5hp
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by noobody(m): 7:50am On May 26
deyem:
I guess i will research this TCL but i don't believe much in smaller unproven brands

TCL is no small brand not just very popular here
Infact,speaking of small brands,
It's best to buy first generation of new brands in the market,yes it might be risky,but those first gen are usually done with the best of materials so they can gain market share,
Then afterwards quality might start to reduce.

2 Likes

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Stormyweather(m): 8:22am On May 26
deyem:
the exact same model is the same used in the US with lots of positive reviews.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Torg77: 8:04am On May 30
LearnITsmash:

I purchased it from their official website and it was shipped to my location from their ibadan branch, if you don't believe what I'm saying then go ahead and do business with those fraudsters named fouani

fouani run you street lol
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by nonny1212: 9:03am On May 30
deyem:
Hmm.. I'm surprised about this. Are you sure your friend cleans his outdoor and indoor unit. I notice that when you don't clean both, the performance drops drastically. I make sure I clean both every 3 months to maintain freezing.

I can comfortably freeze 6 adults in my apartment. Freezing to the point they begin to beg for duvet or they beg me to off my AC.

LG dual inverter is a sexy beast, i have never regretted purchasing it

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by samsard(m): 9:13am On May 30
nonny1212:
Hmm.. I'm surprised about this. Are you sure your friend cleans his outdoor and indoor unit. I notice that when you don't clean both, the performance drops drastically. I make sure I clean both every 3 months to maintain freezing.

I can comfortably freeze 6 adults in my apartment. Freezing to the point they begin to beg for duvet or they beg me to off my AC.

What's your process for cleaning the both if you don't mind a little detail?
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by nonny1212: 9:41am On May 30
samsard:
What's your process for cleaning the both if you don't mind a little detail?

I remove the indoor filter, take it to my restroom and wash with just water and foam. Just put it under a running tap or shower, then use the foam to rub it. It will become very clean. Dont dry under the sun.

Then for the outdoor, because it is mounted downstairs, It makes it easier to clean. I just get two buckets of water, one with detergent and the other just clean. With the detergent-water, Use foam and clean that place that looks like wired-net at the back of the AC. Na there dirty full well well.

Then, just use the clean water and rinse. The kind of dirty wey dey full my floor no be here o. It is very very easy. After that allow it to dry. Then enjoy your AC like it is brand new.

Sometimes i lose that fan cover and clean too.

Turn off and unplug ur Ac before embarking

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by LearnITsmash(m): 2:54pm On May 30
Torg77:

fouani run you street lol

I have decided to get a new Hisense Floor Standing Air Conditioner to replace the Garbage that I bought from Fouani even though I have personally fixed the issue with the LG AC, I still intend on getting a standing Air Conditioner to run alongside it
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by deyem: 12:43am On May 31
Great to hear....that's what i will most likely get soon
nonny1212:

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by ChrissaBoss: 11:18am On May 31
How about nexus ac pls
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Torg77: 1:39pm On May 31
LearnITsmash:

I have decided to get a new Hisense Floor Standing Air Conditioner to replace the Garbage that I bought from Fouani even though I have personally fixed the issue with the LG AC, I still intend on getting a standing Air Conditioner to run alongside it

but with these things how do you know the original hisense
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by noobody(m): 2:36pm On May 31
Torg77:

Nor be the same fouani dey market and distribute hisense.

Make God give us sense sha grin

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by noobody(m): 2:37pm On May 31
ChrissaBoss:
How about nexus ac pls

Speaking as regards the normal AC,

Not bad.
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by aieromon(m): 5:32pm On May 31
Torg77:

Buy from an authorised outlet.......in person. Hisense products are assembled in Nigeria by Fouani.
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by LearnITsmash(m): 10:16pm On May 31
Torg77:

Most Hisense AC in this country are original because Hisense is a Chinese brand so most of their products are affordable, but you could still get a fake one if you aren't careful sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

MTN 1gb Now N350, 10gb = N2900 - WhatsApp: 08092002503 / ROMOSS sense 6p 20,000mah POWER BANK, LCD FOR phone laptop via type-C #10,000 / Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.