Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,350 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? - Technology Market (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? (130955 Views)

Cheap Used Foreign Air Conditioner for Sales / 1.5 HP Haier Thermocool Air Conditioner For Sale / Get The Best Air Conditioning Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Jwens(m): 4:50pm On Dec 21, 2023
I bought 1.5hp LG dual inverter air conditioner and the carton is not written dual inverter, just written on the indoor and outdoor units. Also the indoor unit is not written the usual "70% energy savings" but mine is written "More energy savings" . My people hope i bought the right LG dual inverter air conditioner
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by nonny1212: 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2023
Jwens:
I bought 1.5hp LG dual inverter air conditioner and the carton is not written dual inverter, just written on the indoor and outdoor units. Also the indoor unit is not written the usual "70% energy savings" but mine is written "More energy savings" . My people hope i bought the right LG dual inverter air conditioner
If you didn't buy from fouani! OyO
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Jwens(m): 10:44pm On Dec 21, 2023
I called fouani and send them the serial number, they confirmed that it's dual inverter
nonny1212:
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Jwens(m): 10:58pm On Dec 21, 2023
I called fouani and send them the serial number both the indoor and outdoor carton, they confirmed that it's a dual inverter ac
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by toksade203: 1:07am On Dec 22, 2023
Fouani store keep increasing the price of Hisense and Lg ac every 2weeks. How can Dual cool be selling at almost 500k. Anyways I observed the Hisense 1.5ho inverter sells faster (out of stock) in 2weeks too.

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Jwens(m): 12:27pm On Dec 25, 2023
toksade203:
Fouani store keep increasing the price of Hisense and Lg ac every 2weeks. How can Dual cool be selling at almost 500k. Anyways I observed the Hisense 1.5ho inverter sells faster (out of stock) in 2weeks too.

for which location? They're currently selling 442k

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by toksade203: 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2023
nonny1212:

Hello, how’s the plug type of your LG dual cool (Round face or the normal Plug) I just got mine and it is still in the carton.
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by nonny1212: 10:37pm On Dec 28, 2023
toksade203:

Hello, how’s the plug type of your LG dual cool (Round face or the normal Plug) I just got mine and it is still in the carton.
they will sell the round plug to you. It comes with the installation kit.

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by noobody(m): 11:06pm On Dec 28, 2023
Guys,any idea how much the current price of a 1.5split unit AC compressor sells for?
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Jwens(m): 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2023
toksade203:

How much did you purchase your LG dual inverter?
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by PaulH07: 11:00pm On Jan 09
williams85:
While checking for options on AC,
Go for the ones that are suitable for our epileptic power supply.
Thermocool, polystar, scanfrost etc meet these criteria.
I’ve been using polystar for over 5yrs now.
No single fault till date

What of Midea/HiSense? Shey our epileptic voltage go spoil am?
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by williams85(m): 12:11pm On Jan 10
PaulH07:

What of Midea/HiSense? Shey our epileptic voltage go spoil am?
both are okay
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by PaulH07: 8:02pm On Jan 10
williams85:
both are okay

Would go for the 1.5hp Midea then

2 Likes

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by fkyshow(m): 6:29am On Feb 06
nonny1212:
I'm just seeing this. I'm planning on getting an inverter A.C soon but some of the the bad reviews I see online has been making me have a rethink. I don't know the brand to settle with at the moment. I need an inverter A.C that chills to the core. And so far LG and thermocool has been disappointing with the reviews. Now a lady just gave a bad review about polystar I was already planning to buy.

I am having this same dilemma. Looks like both H Thermocool and LG Inverter ACs are not giving everyone peace of mind/value for money.
I am considering Panasonic AC now, on their website seems they have Inverter considerations.
I want to use it with my 3kw/3kva solar system Inverter as backup if no PHCN electricity.
Anyone who has advise for me, kindly state it please
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by nonny1212: 1:53pm On Feb 06
fkyshow:

I am having this same dilemma. Looks like both H Thermocool and LG Inverter ACs are not giving everyone peace of mind/value for money.
I am considering Panasonic AC now, on their website seems they have Inverter considerations.
I want to use it with my 3kw/3kva solar system Inverter as backup if no PHCN electricity.
Anyone who has advise for me, kindly state it please
Go and buy LG Dual inverter
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Ourchampion: 3:46pm On Feb 18
my LG 1hp dual inverter AC blows cold air for a few seconds then starts blowing warm air till i turn it off. Fouani says the board is bad and is quoting me 170k to fix it, has any one encountered something similar and solved it for less. The AC is 5yrs old and out of waranty.

@sacramento1212
@fashrola
@mangolpupa
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by fineboynl(m): 3:57pm On Feb 18
If your voltage is not 230-250

You air conditioner will not blow well on it full capacity. Inverter or not.
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by fashrola(m): 7:29pm On Feb 18
Ourchampion:
my LG 1hp dual inverter AC blows cold air for a few seconds then starts blowing warm air till i turn it off. Fouani says the board is bad and is quoting me 170k to fix it, has any one encountered something similar and solved it for less. The AC is 5yrs old and out of waranty.

@sacramento1212
@fashrola
@mangolpupa

If not for the current economy and price of things, I would have advice you to add money and get a new AC….. or better still get another good technician to access the problem (Definitely their quotation will be less cheaper)

But you should try and use Stabilizer with the AC first… sometimes low voltage could cause issues like this….
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by sacramento1212: 8:58am On Feb 20
Ourchampion:

@sacramento1212
@fashrola
@mangolpupa

Panel related problems. If you have funds, sell off, add funds and buy a new unit. N170k just for repairs makes no sense to me. If i were you, i wouldn't wanna take my chances in repairing especially for a unit I've used for that number of years. If you add funds to that 170k, you'll get a new unit or a relatively new one from relocation sales.
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by MacZrino: 8:19pm On Feb 29
sacramento1212:

Panel related problems. If you have funds, sell off, add funds and buy a new unit. N170k just for repairs makes no sense to me. If i were you, i wouldn't wanna take my chances in repairing especially for a unit I've used for that number of years. If you add funds to that 170k, you'll get a new unit or a relatively new one from relocation sales.
Good Evening, between a Haier Thermacool Genpal 1.5 HP Inverter and Hisense 1.5 HP Inverter which do you recommend one to get.
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by sacramento1212: 7:04am On Mar 02
MacZrino:
Good Evening, between a Haier Thermacool Genpal 1.5 HP Inverter and Hisense 1.5 HP Inverter which do you recommend one to get.

Good morning. Haier Thermocool is a better unit. Go for that one.
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by MacZrino: 7:14am On Mar 02
sacramento1212:

Good morning. Haier Thermocool is a better unit. Go for that one.
Thanks very much Boss.

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by sirrotex: 12:26pm On Mar 02
I just called the Panaserve office in Ikeja. Their standard 2hp is over 900k and 1.5hp is over 700k. All made in Malaysia. So if you are interested you can get to their office
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by PaulH07: 4:01am On Mar 16
sirrotex:
I just called the Panaserve office in Ikeja. Their standard 2hp is over 900k and 1.5hp is over 700k. All made in Malaysia. So if you are interested you can get to their office

Please make una advice me, is it adviceable to buy toks AC or buy brand new Midea AC?

Try save some cash jarey, as everything don cost. undecided
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by noobody(m): 10:29am On Mar 16
Price of brand new AC now is scary,

1.5hp retails for about 600-750k

Na wow!!
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by sirrotex: 3:17pm On Mar 16
I am also in this Dilemma. My decision is to go for factory fitted Panasonic 2hp. It's about 250k for R410
PaulH07:

Please make una advice me, is it adviceable to buy toks AC or buy brand new Midea AC?

Try save some cash jarey, as everything don cost. undecided
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by sirrotex: 3:18pm On Mar 16
This can get you a brand new 2hp with thermocool
noobody:
Price of brand new AC now is scary,

1.5hp retails for about 600-750k

Na wow!!
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by noobody(m): 4:27pm On Mar 16
sirrotex:

Interesting,quote prices.

LG and Panasonic prices dey vex now
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by PaulH07: 5:44pm On Mar 16
sirrotex:
I am also in this Dilemma. My decision is to go for factory fitted Panasonic 2hp. It's about 250k for R410

Where R410 dey abeg?

2HP for 250k?

Do you know how much they sell 2hp ACs now? You wan thief am abi?

Me don decide to jejely buy brand new Midea 1.5hp AC, and I've budget 450k for it. Would budget like 50k for installation, so everything gon be 500k.

Bought a Belgium use AC before in Taraba, and it was rubbish, not buying used again.

Of all my gadgets na only the AC I don resell, ALL my other gadgets are still functional, as I got them brand new.

I need peace of mind abeg.
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by PaulH07: 5:45pm On Mar 16
sirrotex:

Thief, dem go do sharia for you soon.

2hp wey don enter millions now.
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by PaulH07: 5:54pm On Mar 16
sirrotex:

I've decided to go for a 1.5hp Midea AC which is going for 430k.

It's shocking even 1hp Panasonic cost pass 1.5hp Midea.

The former is like 480k. Na only God go epp use make heat no go kill us fort this country undecided

Na wawa...
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by dare01: 11:31am On Mar 23
Good morning guys, can someone recommend anyone a very good Ac technician that know how to vacuum a split unit ac.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA / Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos / MTN 1gb Now N350, 10gb = N2900 - WhatsApp: 08092002503

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.