Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? - Technology Market (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? (131113 Views)

Cheap Used Foreign Air Conditioner for Sales / 1.5 HP Haier Thermocool Air Conditioner For Sale / Get The Best Air Conditioning Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by mediclife1987(m): 3:18pm On Apr 08
Stormyweather:
na that frozen turkey sure pass lol. If you use it with prepaid, have you noticed it's consumption?

Unit as at 9:30pm yesterday evening when I put on the AC and regulated it to 25°C (room temperatyre) was 43units.

Unit when I switched it off AC at 8am this morning was 35.38.

So units used for 10hrs 30mins of using my AC and a medium sized fridge set at temperature 3 was 7.62units
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Stormyweather(m): 3:38pm On Apr 08
mediclife1987:

Unit as at 9:30pm yesterday evening when I put on the AC and regulated it to 25°C (room temperatyre) was 43units.

Unit when I switched it off AC at 8am this morning was 35.38.

So units used for 10hrs 30mins of using my AC and a medium sized fridge set at temperature 3 was 7.62units
not bad at all (I guess). Thank you for your time chief.

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by mediclife1987(m): 3:40pm On Apr 08
Stormyweather:
not bad at all (I guess). Thank you for your time chief.

Oh really? Me I thought it was bad oh undecided
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Stormyweather(m): 3:50pm On Apr 08
mediclife1987:

Oh really? Me I thought it was bad oh undecided
lol I don't really know but I doubt if it's bad. Maybe it's not saving like I would think. The thing is I can't monitor my prepaid because the one used to recharge does not show balance or even total that was loaded. Also, for it's less than mortuary standard cooling, I'd think it should save a bit more sha. I think you are right
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by mediclife1987(m): 3:53pm On Apr 08
Stormyweather:
lol I don't really know but I doubt if it's bad. Maybe it's not saving like I would think. The thing is I can't monitor my prepaid because the one used to recharge does not show balance or even total that was loaded. Also, for it's less than mortuary standard cooling, I'd think it should save a bit more sha. I think you are right

embarassed
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Stormyweather(m): 4:37pm On Apr 08
mediclife1987:

embarassed
lol chill o. I may be wrong
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Damres: 3:44pm On Apr 11
I'm planning to get a U.k (Tokunbo) used 1hp low voltage A.C. please which brand can i go for that will serve me well for few years.
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Stormyweather(m): 5:27pm On Apr 11
Damres:
I'm planning to get a U.k (Tokunbo) used 1hp low voltage A.C. please which brand can i go for that will serve me well for few years.
I don't usually advise tokunbo except you know the history but if that's what you can afford, I'll advise you go to the clearance thread in family section to see if you'll get a good deal. Also ask for LG if you are buying outside.
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by LetLoveHeal: 11:52pm On Apr 11
Please help! My 1hp Panasonic AC(Non-inverter) works for about 30-40mins and suddenly stops working and the power green light starts blinking,will have to put it on through the remote but while it working the green light keeps blinking and after like 30-40min it stops working,will still power it on through the remote again.once I switched it off from the main switch the blinking will stop and the power green light will be stable but after 30-40min it suddenly stops working and start blinking green light. Please who has experienced this and how was it fixed…. NOTE-it’s not timed(I didn’t use the timer)

Please which should I use AVR or 5000v stabilizer? And what’s the difference between AVR and Stabilizer? The current in our neighborhood fluctuates between 190-210v… Plugging to the light directly works like about 30mins and drops (blowing air)… PLEASE GURUS WHATS THE SOLUTION Used 5000v stabilizer few days ago but still drops after working few minutes.

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Stormyweather(m): 11:43am On Apr 12
LetLoveHeal:
Please help! My 1hp Panasonic AC(Non-inverter) works for about 30-40mins and suddenly stops working and the power green light starts blinking,will have to put it on through the remote but while it working the green light keeps blinking and after like 30-40min it stops working,will still power it on through the remote again.once I switched it off from the main switch the blinking will stop and the power green light will be stable but after 30-40min it suddenly stops working and start blinking green light. Please who has experienced this and how was it fixed…. NOTE-it’s not timed(I didn’t use the timer)

Please which should I use AVR or 5000v stabilizer? And what’s the difference between AVR and Stabilizer? The current in our neighborhood fluctuates between 190-210v… Plugging to the light directly works like about 30mins and drops (blowing air)… PLEASE GURUS WHATS THE SOLUTION Used 5000v stabilizer few days ago but still drops after working few minutes.
I'm not sure but I'll try. When last did you service the unit?
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by LetLoveHeal: 11:52am On Apr 12
Stormyweather:
I'm not sure but I'll try. When last did you service the unit?
6months ago
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Stormyweather(m): 12:50pm On Apr 12
LetLoveHeal:
6months ago
it might be due for another servicing. I once had this same issue and it was caused by dirt.
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by noobody(m): 5:40pm On Apr 12
LetLoveHeal:
6months ago

Go and service it

Dust don accumulate

As well, I prefer 5000v stab,

All those wall mounted toy,I nor dey too believe them

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by LearnITsmash(m): 3:56pm On Apr 15
You guys should stay away from fouani Nigeria, as they sell fake products to customers, I bought an LG 1.5HP Split AC last and it doesn't cool plus it came with a fake Polystar air conditioner remote control made in Nigeria and a fake 1HP compressor, they have refused to replace it or refund me 370k I paid for the unit, so stay away from fouani as they are Fraudsters
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Stormyweather(m): 8:34am On Apr 16
LearnITsmash:
You guys should stay away from fouani Nigeria, as they sell fake products to customers, I bought an LG 1.5HP Split AC last and it doesn't cool plus it came with a fake Polystar air conditioner remote control made in Nigeria and a fake 1HP compressor, they have refused to replace it or refund me 370k I paid for the unit, so stay away from fouani as they are Fraudsters
which of the Fouani stores did you buy it from? 1hp compressor and polystar remote ke?
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by LearnITsmash(m): 9:41am On Apr 16
Stormyweather:
which of the Fouani stores did you buy it from? 1hp compressor and polystar remote ke?
I purchased it from their official website and it was shipped to my location from their ibadan branch, if you don't believe what I'm saying then go ahead and do business with those fraudsters named fouani
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by nonny1212: 1:26pm On Apr 16
LearnITsmash:
Snap and show us. I dont believe you tho.
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by LearnITsmash(m): 11:44pm On Apr 16
nonny1212:
Since you want photos proof, here it is, if you like keep dealing with these fraudsters named fouani, I know guys like you who don't hear word until they waste their money

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by nonny1212: 12:28am On Apr 17
LearnITsmash:

Since you want photos proof, here it is, if you like keep dealing with these fraudsters named fouani, I know guys like you who don't hear word until they waste their money
Snap the AC from the front
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by noobody(m): 7:35am On Apr 17
LearnITsmash:

Then make them believe you

Simply share the link to the website you ordered from bro.
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by LearnITsmash(m): 9:52am On Apr 17
noobody:

Then make them believe you

Simply share the link to the website you ordered from bro.
Fouani has only one website and it's the one with the dot com so stop asking me to provide things as if I'm a novice, even fouani agents from LG came to my house on Monday to see my complaint, so stop asking these questions, I'm only warning people plus I'm going to fix the mistake I made in buying from them in the first place
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by noobody(m): 10:08am On Apr 17
LearnITsmash:

Fouani has only one website and it's the one with the dot com so stop asking me to provide things as if I'm a novice, even fouani agents from LG came to my house on Monday to see my complaint, so stop asking these questions, I'm only warning people plus I'm going to fix the mistake I made in buying from them in the first place

Sorry ooo,

Enjoy your lg ac with polystar remote ooo,

You go dey alright.
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by nonny1212: 7:15pm On Apr 17
LearnITsmash:

I still dont believe you, snap the front of the Ac let us see.
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by LearnITsmash(m): 2:40pm On Apr 18
nonny1212:
I still dont believe you, snap the front of the Ac let us see.
Since you don't believe the pictures I have posted and you are waiting for me to post the front of the unit which makes no difference since I posted the side specs of the model sold to me, then you can keep patronising the fraudsters fouani, I'm not here to waste my time with people who want to stay blind
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Easybet1(m): 3:47pm On Apr 19
nonny1212:
Have you been able to sort this out? I am about to get same ac, i hope I am safe?
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by nonny1212: 3:49pm On Apr 19
Easybet1:
Have you been able to sort this out? I am about to get same ac, i hope I am safe?
Make sure it's from Fouani
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Easybet1(m): 4:23pm On Apr 19
nonny1212:
Make sure it's from Fouani
yea, they have a store closer to my house. Please is the AC good enough to buy because I don't want to regret buying AC that is not cold. I want to buy their dual inverter AC... Is it ok please??
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by nonny1212: 6:30pm On Apr 19
Easybet1:
yea, they have a store closer to my house. Please is the AC good enough to buy because I don't want to regret buying AC that is not cold. I want to buy their dual inverter AC... Is it ok please??
Thats what I have been using over a year plus. Been serving me so well like i bought it yesterday.

Best Ac i have used

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by achu442(m): 9:21pm On Apr 21
Which is the best inverter AC?
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by ordovicianonly(f): 5:32pm On Apr 25
BayoDavid:
Well, in as much i had no experience of the brands you mentioned but i can assured you on Sumec Firman Inverter AC, the chilling and cooling ability is extremely high, also i noticed that Sumec Firman Inverter AC doesnt comes with the normal power rate like the one am using carries 1.1hp instead of 1hp, infact to my surprise i powered my 1.1 Sumec Firman Inverter AC with their Generator called Spg1800 Promax and the price is economically sensible, also the products comes with 2 years warranty. Bro kindly give the brand a consideration and thank me later.

Hello Bro I just bought the Sumec firman inverter ac today 25/04/2024 but I noticed the ac is displaying F6 which I don’t know what that means . Is it an error or it is normal function that I just need to press anything to correct it ? I am confused because the ac’s I am presently using such midea ,LG,Samsung don’t display such icon like F6 . It is early to complain to cos I just ordered it online from their website today and it was delivered to me at a cost . The ac is very expensive ooo about 600k plus
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Stormyweather(m): 6:04am On Apr 26
ordovicianonly:

Hello Bro I just bought the Sumec firman inverter ac today 25/04/2024 but I noticed the ac is displaying F6 which I don’t know what that means . Is it an error or it is normal function that I just need to press anything to correct it ? I am confused because the ac’s I am presently using such midea ,LG,Samsung don’t display such icon like F6 . It is early to complain to cos I just ordered it online from their website today and it was delivered to me at a cost . The ac is very expensive ooo about 600k plus
call the installer ASAP

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA / Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos / MTN 1gb Now N350, 10gb = N2900 - WhatsApp: 08092002503

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.