Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,434 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? - Technology Market (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? (130961 Views)

Cheap Used Foreign Air Conditioner for Sales / 1.5 HP Haier Thermocool Air Conditioner For Sale / Get The Best Air Conditioning Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Javierleon(m): 9:55pm On Mar 25
Suggest for me, should I buy 1 unit of Daikin/panasonic and open door or should I buy 2 units of Samsung for each room.
Panasonic and daikin is about 2x price of basic Samsung.
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by nonny1212: 10:59am On Mar 26
Javierleon:
Suggest for me, should I buy 1 unit of Daikin/panasonic and open door or should I buy 2 units of Samsung for each room.
Panasonic and daikin is about 2x price of basic Samsung.
LG dual inverter is very good. If the price is fair for you too, i advise you consider that. I'm talking from experience.
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Jaymin007(m): 6:38pm On Apr 02
Hi guys,

Please which ac will you recommend for a normal sized living room (not too big/small)?

I have a budget of 500k with 1.5hp preference.

@Sacramento1212
@fashrola
@mangolpupa
@tizteezy
@nonny1212
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by nonny1212: 7:17pm On Apr 02
Jaymin007:
Hi guys,

Please which ac will you recommend for a normal sized living room (not too big/small)?

@Sacramento1212
@fashrola
@mangolpupa
@tizteezy
@nonny1212

LG dual inverter. Very durable and cools very well.. Emphasis on Dual inverter

1.5 would do a good job

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Jaymin007(m): 7:24pm On Apr 02
PaulH07:

Would go for the 1.5hp Midea then

How's your experience with the 1.5hp Midea so far?
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Jaymin007(m): 7:25pm On Apr 02
nonny1212:

1.5 would do a good job

Thank you!
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Jaymin007(m): 8:20pm On Apr 02
nonny1212:

1.5 would do a good job

I just checked out Fouani website now, they seem to have 2 variants?

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Stormyweather(m): 9:00pm On Apr 02
nonny1212:
LG dual inverter is very good. If the price is fair for you too, i advise you consider that. I'm talking from experience.
was the Hisense inverter AC bad?
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by mediclife1987(m): 10:40pm On Apr 02
Finally got Haier Thermocool Tundra 1.5HP AC for 360k at SPAR supermarket..

Thank God say I no go buy for Jumia or their yeye HPZ head office. Those ones for job me, as their price na 500k plus for the same product.

Na mumu dey go Jumia.

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by nonny1212: 10:45pm On Apr 02
Stormyweather:
was the Hisense inverter AC bad?
Personally I didn't enjoy it. I had to get LG. LG cools very well you won't even know it's an inverter AC. It freezes my space very well. So i would always suggest LG dual inverter to anyone that wants to experience good inverter AC
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by nonny1212: 10:47pm On Apr 02
Jaymin007:

I just checked out Fouani website now, they seem to have 2 variants?
I don't think they have 2 variants, Dual inverter is just 1 type. But make sure you purchase from fouani.
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by nonny1212: 10:48pm On Apr 02
mediclife1987:
Finally got Haier Thermocool Tundra 1.5HP AC for 360k at SPAR supermarket..

Thank God say I no go buy for Jumia or their yeye HPZ head office. Those ones for job me, as their price na 500k plus for the same product.

Na mumu dey go Jumia.
Tundra is very good too when it comes to chilling, na mortuary standard sef. I no know whether dem don change hand o.

The only con is it is a non-inverter
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by mediclife1987(m): 11:33pm On Apr 02
nonny1212:
Tundra is very good too when it comes to chilling, na mortuary standard sef. I no know whether dem don change hand o.

The only con is it is a non-inverter

Baba that inverter na scam. E no dey chop light but e no go cool as well as the non-inverter too.

So one gaz trade one for the other, for me I choose mortuary standard cos the bill no go kill me, as it won't be statistically significant.

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by fashrola(m): 11:44pm On Apr 02
nonny1212:

1.5 would do a good job

@Jaymin007, Take this advice and enjoy!!! grin
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by nonny1212: 12:19am On Apr 03
mediclife1987:

Baba that inverter na scam. E no dey chop light but e no go cool as well as the non-inverter too.

So one gaz trade one for the other, for me I choose mortuary standard cos the bill no go kill me, as it won't be statistically significant.
U never try dual inverter. E go freeze your bones
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by mediclife1987(m): 12:23am On Apr 03
nonny1212:
U never try dual inverter. E go freeze your bones

You too just do the math yourself.

Dual inverter=Tundra.

Took the help of a double inverter to do the work if a Tundra, which you sef talk sey na mortuary standard.

So Dual inverter go in effect chop as much light as the non-inverter, or almost as much.
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Stormyweather(m): 6:03am On Apr 03
nonny1212:
Personally I didn't enjoy it. I had to get LG. LG cools very well you won't even know it's an inverter AC. It freezes my space very well. So i would always suggest LG dual inverter to anyone that wants to experience good inverter AC
okay. I was about to purchase the Hisense.
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Jaymin007(m): 1:34pm On Apr 03
nonny1212:

How long have you used this?
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Jaymin007(m): 2:02pm On Apr 03
Current price of LG Dual inverter is ₦ 485,600 while Haier Thermocool 1.5HP Split Air Conditioner (HSU-12TESN-02) is ₦ 438,370. I'm now confused on which to go for
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Stormyweather(m): 6:50am On Apr 04
Jaymin007:
Current price of LG Dual inverter is ₦ 485,600 while Haier Thermocool 1.5HP Split Air Conditioner (HSU-12TESN-02) is ₦ 438,370. I'm now confused on which to go for
I will advise you add the money and get the LG
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by sacramento1212: 8:01am On Apr 05
Jaymin007:
Hi guys,

@Sacramento1212
@fashrola
@mangolpupa
@tizteezy
@nonny1212

1.5HP is very okay. As for the Brand, I'll advice you go for either Thermocool inverter or LG inverter. Avoid Hisense or Midea.
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Stormyweather(m): 8:06am On Apr 05
sacramento1212:

1.5HP is very okay. As for the Brand, I'll advice you go for either Thermocool inverter or LG inverter. Avoid Hisense or Midea.
but there are several negative reviews on the HT ACs.
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by sacramento1212: 8:10am On Apr 07
Stormyweather:
but there are several negative reviews on the HT ACs.

Every brand will have positive and negative reviews based on users experience. I'm actually advising based on quality of materials used in production.

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Stormyweather(m): 10:41am On Apr 07
sacramento1212:

Every brand will have positive and negative reviews based on users experience. I'm actually advising based on quality of materials used in production.
okay thanks. I've seen mixed opinions that the Tundra is an inverter AC whilst others think otherwise
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by sacramento1212: 4:34pm On Apr 07
Stormyweather:
okay thanks. I've seen mixed opinions that the Tundra is an inverter AC whilst others think otherwise

It is not an inverter AC but because of the low voltage technology in it due to the compressor type makes people say it's inverter. But it doesn't consume power at all.
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Stormyweather(m): 6:48pm On Apr 07
sacramento1212:

It is not an inverter AC but because of the low voltage technology in it due to the compressor type makes people say it's inverter. But it doesn't consume power at all.
nice! Will 3.5KVA gen carry it well? @mediclife1987 what's your experience thus far? Any other person using Tundra can help with how it's been.
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by mediclife1987(m): 8:41pm On Apr 07
Stormyweather:
nice! Will 3.5KVA gen carry it well? @mediclife1987 what's your experience thus far? Any other person using Tundra can help with how it's been.

Well I've not done the math well this far but will sit down to do it this night sha.

It's cooling my room well so far sha, but not freezing it as one would expect.

It does the job and makes me cover blanket, but not as if I'll die if I don't, unlike other ACs that would make you become frozen turkey...
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by sacramento1212: 9:12pm On Apr 07
Stormyweather:

It will power a 1hp conveniently and should for a 1.5hp too.
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by mediclife1987(m): 10:11pm On Apr 07
Stormyweather:

If 3.5kva is the minimum capacity, I believe it should.
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Stormyweather(m): 5:04am On Apr 08
sacramento1212:

It will power a 1hp conveniently and should for a 1.5hp too.
thank you

1 Like

Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Stormyweather(m): 5:04am On Apr 08
mediclife1987:

If 3.5kva is the minimum capacity, I believe it should.
thank you
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? by Stormyweather(m): 5:05am On Apr 08
mediclife1987:

Well I've not done the math well this far but will sit down to do it this night sha.

It's cooling my room well so far sha, but not freezing it as one would expect.

It does the job and makes me cover blanket, but not as if I'll die if I don't, unlike other ACs that would make you become frozen turkey...
na that frozen turkey sure pass lol. If you use it with prepaid, have you noticed it's consumption?

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

PICK UP SERVICE FROM OFFERUP, LETGO AND PERSONAL SHOPPING IN ATLANTA / Buy Cheap And Quality Home Theatre Systems And Sound Bars In Lagos / MTN 1gb Now N350, 10gb = N2900 - WhatsApp: 08092002503

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.