Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Have You Ever Been Approached By Gay And Lesbian. Share Your Thought - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Have You Ever Been Approached By Gay And Lesbian. Share Your Thought (875 Views)

On My Coronation Day ,I Wept And I Thought I Was Going To Die , Says Olubadan / Photos Of Lesbian Couple Who Married Traditionally By Paying Lobola(bride Price) / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Approached By Gay And Lesbian. Share Your Thought by tonychristopher: 1:34am On Jul 15, 2015
with the way things are going these gays and lesbian's are getting bold and brazen in Nigeria of all places especially the lesbian's. there is club somewhere in island that have gays hanging out and most girls are lesbian that I noticed in schools but gaays ...hmmmm

the first time a stupid dude kept pestering me saying he will buy me car etc.. I was what the hell is wrong with this guy .. told you I got a ride kept disturbing started toasting me like a babe... it's do nausauting..... got to tell him off

so what is your take on this gay things in Lagos ....I find them irritating and if I am dealing with you and I notice that your a gay ..I will just stay away

America is just messing with our culture

if you are a gay you will burn to ashes
repent .sex is awesome with opposite not same
Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By Gay And Lesbian. Share Your Thought by Talk2bryant(m): 1:36am On Jul 15, 2015
Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By Gay And Lesbian. Share Your Thought by equlibrium(m): 1:38am On Jul 15, 2015
Talk2bryant:
What is this? angry
Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By Gay And Lesbian. Share Your Thought by REMMEI(m): 1:40am On Jul 15, 2015
equlibrium:

What is this? angry

It is a fullstop...
Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By Gay And Lesbian. Share Your Thought by equlibrium(m): 1:42am On Jul 15, 2015
tonychristopher:
with the way things are going these gays and lesbian's are getting bold and brazen in Nigeria of all places especially the lesbian's. there is club somewhere in island that have gays hanging out and most girls are lesbian that I noticed in schools but gaays ...hmmmm

the first time a stupid dude kept pestering me saying he will buy me car etc.. I was what the hell is wrong with this guy .. told you I got a ride kept disturbing started toasting me like a babe... it's do nausauting..... got to tell him off

so what is your take on this gay things in Lagos ....I find them irritating and if I am dealing with you and I notice that your a gay ..I will just stay away
I have misused most of my body...
Give head like no man's business...
Used my diq till my balls hurt...
I have put my tongue in places you wouldn't /couldn't imagine possible.
But i can proudly say its all been on a woman's body.
And i can proudly add that i am taking my virgin arsehole to the afterlife, untouched, unscathed... cool
Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By Gay And Lesbian. Share Your Thought by Talk2bryant(m): 1:44am On Jul 15, 2015
equlibrium:

What is this? angry
d topic fit hit FP now grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By Gay And Lesbian. Share Your Thought by Talk2bryant(m): 1:45am On Jul 15, 2015
equlibrium:

And i can proudly add that i am taking my virgin arsehole to the afterlife, untouched, unscathed... cool
joining your queue

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By Gay And Lesbian. Share Your Thought by tonychristopher: 1:48am On Jul 15, 2015
equlibrium:

lol

what I don't get is how these gays enjoy this
Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By Gay And Lesbian. Share Your Thought by Denko2721987(m): 2:05am On Jul 15, 2015
My hyperactive bullshit detection radar can detect any intending homo from a 100,000 mile radius... Any slight violation my detection airspace will meet devastating response.. angry Nothing personal cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By Gay And Lesbian. Share Your Thought by tonychristopher: 2:25am On Jul 15, 2015
Denko2721987:
My hyperactive bullshit detection radar can detect any intending homo from a 100,000 miles away... Any slight violation my detection airspace will meet devastating response.. angry Nothing personal cool
teach me master

those guys can be nasty
Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By Gay And Lesbian. Share Your Thought by johnydon22(m): 7:09am On Jul 15, 2015
]Yes i have, twice to be precise.
They kept talking until they got to the point they spill the means and i got unbearably irritated and each left with a bleeding mouth and a broken mouth. . . Have never beat anyone the way i beat the second one...

am ok with them being homo but they should keep it away from me because am strictly straight with pussy addiction angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By Gay And Lesbian. Share Your Thought by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 15, 2015
Got some homo classmates bak in the days....

But its only girllike guys they do chase.
Not some bonny structure like me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Approached By Gay And Lesbian. Share Your Thought by jantavanta(m): 11:21am On Jul 17, 2015
It not an interesting topic, because someone that is not gay does not want to feel attractive to gays. And someone that is gay does not want to be ridiculed.

It is not possible to go through boys boarding school without noticing it. From what I hear, girls boarding school is another side of the same coin.

Bending down to fetch water from the tap, sensed an 'A' Level guy trying to climb me; one day I was seating bare chested, his mate suddenly pulled my nip***, I could not understand what was pushing them, and it did not make any sense to me.

Was it caused by the gender isolation of a boys-only school?

(1) (Reply)

12 Shocking Facts About Nigeria! / Fulani/kanuri Chics / Usage of sirs/ma's In a chat; A respectful or a mockery act?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.