Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

NSA’s Family Member Being Held By Insurgents, Says Governor Shettima - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NSA’s Family Member Being Held By Insurgents, Says Governor Shettima (19125 Views)

I Pray Nigeria Oil Dries Up, Says Governor Nasiru El-rufai / Boko Haram Member's Hand And Leg Chopped Off By Insurgents (Photos) / Buhari Was Stoned In Bayelsa, Says Governor Dickson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSA’s Family Member Being Held By Insurgents, Says Governor Shettima by mohisi: 7:55am On Jul 15, 2015
eph12:

Bros you no even read the article before you comment sef
is nt a bro but biafra animal who has been in zoo cage my his clubless jona all is live fool
Re: NSA’s Family Member Being Held By Insurgents, Says Governor Shettima by nerodenero: 7:55am On Jul 15, 2015
Your foolishness is legendary undecided
ShowYourCertificate:
This is what happens when a dullard president appoints a dullard as NSA

1 Like

Re: NSA’s Family Member Being Held By Insurgents, Says Governor Shettima by Nicepoker(m): 7:55am On Jul 15, 2015
Its a set up. Their plan for amnesty is gradually working out.
Re: NSA’s Family Member Being Held By Insurgents, Says Governor Shettima by simpleseyi: 7:55am On Jul 15, 2015
Three Security chiefs from the North East and one from North Central, but none from North West, yet the North West is not crying unlike the wailing wailers of South East Biafra that have been crying and wailing at every step the people's general takes.

1 Like

Re: NSA’s Family Member Being Held By Insurgents, Says Governor Shettima by kennyman2000(m): 7:59am On Jul 15, 2015
Let him fight for the safety release of his family member, just like how he'ld fight for ordinary citizen that're in such conditions. Afterall, its his job..
Re: NSA’s Family Member Being Held By Insurgents, Says Governor Shettima by 1shortblackboy: 8:00am On Jul 15, 2015
Una goodmorning o
Re: NSA’s Family Member Being Held By Insurgents, Says Governor Shettima by ijustdey: 8:02am On Jul 15, 2015
let's watch from the sideline and see how they will tackle the problem of insurgency in their vicinity
Re: NSA’s Family Member Being Held By Insurgents, Says Governor Shettima by wordcat(m): 8:02am On Jul 15, 2015
I see negotiation coming soon, mark my post!
Re: NSA’s Family Member Being Held By Insurgents, Says Governor Shettima by Harkynkunle(m): 8:03am On Jul 15, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Pls don't tell me these lil kids scammed you. How could you allow yourself to be scammed by these lil kids? Well maybe yur also a kid
Never knew oooo.... they are riff raff...... but i will make sure i make them learn their lesson in a hard way...... u call me a kid....? let me let a sleeping dog lie...
Re: NSA’s Family Member Being Held By Insurgents, Says Governor Shettima by eph12(m): 8:04am On Jul 15, 2015
mohisi:
is nt a bro but biafra animal who has been in zoo cage my his clubless jona all is live fool
Oga i no follow for all these insults this early morning. I don't believe Jonathan was clueless ok? The person i quoted no try don't bring Jonathan into it. Though them both no try sha grin
Re: NSA’s Family Member Being Held By Insurgents, Says Governor Shettima by Happiness87(f): 8:05am On Jul 15, 2015
chymystique:
Talkative Governor... if you guys like kill yourselves over there. Na una wey dey breed and sympathise with them in the first place.
he is a stake holder in bh, even most Bornu residents know that

1 Like

Re: NSA’s Family Member Being Held By Insurgents, Says Governor Shettima by gsalvatore: 8:09am On Jul 15, 2015
The Governor na talkative.

No be naija we dey? We are observing.
Re: NSA’s Family Member Being Held By Insurgents, Says Governor Shettima by makzeze: 8:12am On Jul 15, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
silly

1 Like

Re: NSA’s Family Member Being Held By Insurgents, Says Governor Shettima by san316(m): 8:16am On Jul 15, 2015
Now momngonu will have no choice than to take this bh issue personal. If na me be him, I go carry gun go find shekau n his boys.
Re: NSA’s Family Member Being Held By Insurgents, Says Governor Shettima by omogin(f): 8:17am On Jul 15, 2015
I have a feeling this shetimma guy has a hand in the chibok girls kidnap. Just a feeling o...my feelings are usually correct tho
Re: NSA’s Family Member Being Held By Insurgents, Says Governor Shettima by cupidhero(m): 8:28am On Jul 15, 2015
chymystique:
Talkative Governor... if you guys like kill yourselves over there. Na una wey dey breed and sympathise with them in the first place.

First they came for the ibos
And I did not speak out
Because I was not igbo

Then they came for the hausas
And I did not speak out
Because I was not hausa

Then they came for the yorubas
And I did not speak out
Because I was not yoruba

Then they came for others
And I did not speak out
Because I was not affected

and then

Then they came for me
And there was no one left
To speak out for me
(unknown)
This are the words people like you will finally speak. Mara ife!!!
Re: NSA’s Family Member Being Held By Insurgents, Says Governor Shettima by Orikinla(m): 8:31am On Jul 15, 2015
eph12:

Bros you no even read the article before you comment sef

Don't mid the retard.
He is not the only one guilty of commenting from just reading only the headline without reading the main feature and end up missing the point.

Re: NSA’s Family Member Being Held By Insurgents, Says Governor Shettima by thewarrior72: 8:32am On Jul 15, 2015
simpleseyi:
Three Security chiefs from the North East and one from North Central, but none from North West, yet the North West is not crying unlike the wailing wailers of South East Biafra that have been crying and wailing at every step the people's general takes.
BLOODY SLAVE, how does this news concern southeast?........pathetic islamic scum, stinking product of pedophilia
Re: NSA’s Family Member Being Held By Insurgents, Says Governor Shettima by Orikinla(m): 8:32am On Jul 15, 2015
cupidhero:

First they came for the ibos
And I did not speak out
Because I was not igbo

Then they came for the hausas
And I did not speak out
Because I was not hausa

Then they came for the yorubas
And I did not speak out
Because I was not yoruba

Then they came for others
And I did not speak out
Because I was not affected

and then

Then they came for me
And there was no one left
To speak out for me
(unknown)
This are the words people like you will finally speak. Mara ife!!!
True words.
Re: NSA’s Family Member Being Held By Insurgents, Says Governor Shettima by ozo13(m): 8:33am On Jul 15, 2015
angry make una dey try read post before una comment/ or make analysis
DaBullIT:

If indeed Moguno's family member was kidnapped

Then there are two things involved, Either the kidnap was politically motivated , or It's just demoralize Moguno

Either way , there are two possible outcomes, depending on how close the kidnap victim is to the family

It's Either this motivates Moguno to launch a full scale offensive at the risk of losing his family member / relative

Or

They use this to coerce him into talking to Buhari to stop the offense and Negotiate

Either way , The end result should be the defeat of Boko Haram

If that's achieved , Nothing else matters
Re: NSA’s Family Member Being Held By Insurgents, Says Governor Shettima by thewarrior72: 8:43am On Jul 15, 2015
If boko haram like, le them kill everything that breaths in entire north, It's none of my business. He who fetches ant infested wood should live with it consequences.....BOKO HARAM! A PRODUCT OF SHARIA LAW IN A CIRCULAR COUNTRY.

letthenorthcallonthedesertgodallahtosavethem
Re: NSA’s Family Member Being Held By Insurgents, Says Governor Shettima by dumodust(m): 8:48am On Jul 15, 2015
If indeed his family member is being held by boko haram, then he shouldn't be nsa because that will potentially compromise him or make people question the motive behind gis decisions... the 2 bad sides if he remains as nsa is that he may manipulated via his relation or fights with emotions and makes hasty irrational decisions... this is not a fight with emotions

1 Like

Re: NSA’s Family Member Being Held By Insurgents, Says Governor Shettima by apholaryn: 8:50am On Jul 15, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
SHOWYOUGETSENSE
Re: NSA’s Family Member Being Held By Insurgents, Says Governor Shettima by Smartgunna: 8:50am On Jul 15, 2015
Anyone who believes Boko Haram can be defeated by the barrel of a gun is an ostrich. If you kill 10 of them, 20 more are waiting to take over the baton. Until these people understand that there are no virgins and rivers of wine waiting for them in Alijana, we are just wasting time. How many can we kill? The war can only be won in the mosques and schools. An ideological counter insurgency is what we need. It will be a long drawn out war. It will take years before rooting it out. Politicizing it like the ruling party did in the last elections won't help matters.
Re: NSA’s Family Member Being Held By Insurgents, Says Governor Shettima by yaksmon: 8:55am On Jul 15, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
bros e be like say na night school u go, u dont need to read before u answer a question..... olodo..
Re: NSA’s Family Member Being Held By Insurgents, Says Governor Shettima by felifeli: 9:02am On Jul 15, 2015
[size=18pt]Not good an appointment at all. He is emotionally involved in the battle. Nobody successfully does battle on emotional basis.[/size]

1 Like

Re: NSA’s Family Member Being Held By Insurgents, Says Governor Shettima by amazingspiderma: 9:04am On Jul 15, 2015
This is the first,objective and intelligence post so far.
You are a wise man,and I pray for more Nigerians to think like you.

dumodust:
If indeed his family member is being held by boko haram, then he shouldn't be nsa because that will potentially compromise him or make people question the motive behind gis decisions... the 2 bad sides if he remains as nsa is that he may manipulated via his relation or fights with emotions and makes hasty irrational decisions... this is not a fight with emotions

1 Like

Re: NSA’s Family Member Being Held By Insurgents, Says Governor Shettima by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 15, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
ShowYourCertificate:

Bros try get sense small na
Re: NSA’s Family Member Being Held By Insurgents, Says Governor Shettima by omolami: 9:58am On Jul 15, 2015
MONGUNU IS A FULL MEMBER OF GBOKOHARAM. I EXPECT BUHARI AND NIGERIANS TO KNOW THIS. HIS ANTECEDENCE SPEAKS VOLUME., HE ONCE RELEASED DETAINED BH MEMBER TO THE DISMAY OF POLICE TILL DATE
Re: NSA’s Family Member Being Held By Insurgents, Says Governor Shettima by olaboy33(m): 10:19am On Jul 15, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

this bros no sabi read at all na to only write............nd sumppple wey no go sch too dey like am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP And APC Supporters Clash In Edo / FG Budgets N336m To Fight Hate Speech And Fake News / Gov Aliyu Directs Immediate Renovation Of Ex-President Shagari's Burnt House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.