Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Easy Funny Ways To Break-up With Your GF/BF - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Easy Funny Ways To Break-up With Your GF/BF (2290 Views)

Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? / What Will Be Your Reaction When Your Gf/wife Cooks Like This? (photos) / 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Funny Ways To Break-up With Your GF/BF by Acekidc4(m): 6:39am On Jul 15, 2015
1. 16 Missed calls? You killed my Battery, so you're capable of killing me.....It's OVER

2. How come Mosquito is biting me and not biting you? I smell conspiracy. It's OVER

3. You don't even respect me, I'm talking and you're busy Breathing? It's OVER

4. So now you're drinking coke that has another man's name on it, better go and Find him cos It's OVER

5. So Beyonce's "Drunk in Love" is ur caller tune? I can't trust alcoholics with my future kids

6. They are shouting bird flu, you are still cooking chicken. You want to kill me abi It's OVER

7. I called you and you picked up Immediately. You lack Patience.

8. Why are you using Broom to sweep my Room when you know I support PDP? It's OVER

9. You are always abbreviating ur texts, you want our children to be Short abi?? It's OVER

10. I told you I love my food hot but u refuse to warm the Ice-cream. You don't care about me. It's OVER

11. You don't pay your Tithe; if you can Cheat on GOD, then Who am I??

Feel Free to Add yours Fellas!!Good Morning Peeps!!

Cc: Seun, Ishilove, Lalasticlala, Farano

4 Likes

Re: Easy Funny Ways To Break-up With Your GF/BF by INTROVERT(f): 6:41am On Jul 15, 2015
grin
Re: Easy Funny Ways To Break-up With Your GF/BF by Tallesty1(m): 6:45am On Jul 15, 2015
"I need to find myself and I just can't do that with you."

"Is it hot in here or is this relationship suffocating me?"

I need a break.

"I don't think we are compatible,
you like MTVbase, I like Trace
Urban, we cannot be fighting for
remote, its over!"

"Gf: bae tomorrow is my birthday
Bf: are you trying to say I have no memory?
Gf : no ooo
Bf: so are you saying I'm a liar
Gf: Haba! No
Bf : Haba right? Its over!"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easy Funny Ways To Break-up With Your GF/BF by segemint(f): 6:46am On Jul 15, 2015
angry
Re: Easy Funny Ways To Break-up With Your GF/BF by Acekidc4(m): 6:46am On Jul 15, 2015
INTROVERT:
grin
Come INTROVERT, you no dey Sleep Ni??
Anyway, ow was your Night??
Re: Easy Funny Ways To Break-up With Your GF/BF by 1bunne4lif(m): 6:47am On Jul 15, 2015
Lwkm @ no. 8
Re: Easy Funny Ways To Break-up With Your GF/BF by RazziP(m): 6:58am On Jul 15, 2015
Girls understand all this tricks more than guys
Re: Easy Funny Ways To Break-up With Your GF/BF by yuncka: 6:58am On Jul 15, 2015
shey U voted for CHANGE, ,..... its over. grin

why are you wearing hills, so U want me to be looking up to U? its over.

grin
Re: Easy Funny Ways To Break-up With Your GF/BF by Upnepaa(m): 7:17am On Jul 15, 2015
if you can cheat on MTN by using browsing cheats then who am i GADAMIT it is over
Re: Easy Funny Ways To Break-up With Your GF/BF by Haywhymido(m): 7:18am On Jul 15, 2015
l don hear
Re: Easy Funny Ways To Break-up With Your GF/BF by Acekidc4(m): 7:29am On Jul 15, 2015
Tallesty1:
"I need to find myself and I just can't do that with you."

"Is it hot in here or is this relationship suffocating me?"

I need a break.

"I don't think we are compatible,
you like MTVbase, I like Trace
Urban, we cannot be fighting for
remote, its over!"

"Gf: bae tomorrow is my birthday
Bf: are you trying to say I have no memory?
Gf : no ooo
Bf: so are you saying I'm a liar
Gf: Haba! No
Bf : Haba right? Its over!"

gringringrin HahahahahahahahhahahhAahahahagringringrin
The Birthday part got me Laughing really hard!!Choiiii!!!!!!gringrin
Re: Easy Funny Ways To Break-up With Your GF/BF by Acekidc4(m): 7:30am On Jul 15, 2015
yuncka:
shey U voted for CHANGE, ,..... its over. grin

why are you wearing hills, so U want me to be looking up to U? its over.

grin

Hahaahahahahagringrin
Re: Easy Funny Ways To Break-up With Your GF/BF by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 15, 2015
lobatan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easy Funny Ways To Break-up With Your GF/BF by zeezyoung(m): 8:27am On Jul 15, 2015
grin hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahaha
Re: Easy Funny Ways To Break-up With Your GF/BF by nanalady(f): 8:32am On Jul 15, 2015
grin..funny..
Re: Easy Funny Ways To Break-up With Your GF/BF by Acekidc4(m): 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
Seun, Lalasticlala, Ishilove, do Justice to this na and let everybody laugh away their Sorrows!! FP PLS
Re: Easy Funny Ways To Break-up With Your GF/BF by rosy4u(f): 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
bf : bae I'm broke , can u lend me some money ? I'll pay u back later..
gf : aww boo , sowi I dnt have any money now sad
bf : dat means u can't even support me assuming I married u ...
gf : it's not like dat, I mean.......
bf : damn it , it's over ...
grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Easy Funny Ways To Break-up With Your GF/BF by evolg(m): 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
I gave you 2 eggs....fry one and cook the other instead you cooked one and fried the other one.....It's over!
Re: Easy Funny Ways To Break-up With Your GF/BF by Acekidc4(m): 7:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
Seun, Lalasticlala and Ishilove Make una Put this Funny Thread for Frontpage Na?? This is too Funny to be Ignored!!
Re: Easy Funny Ways To Break-up With Your GF/BF by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 13, 2015
Hahaha, really funny.

(1) (Reply)

Awon Werey / Do All Guys Have Chest Hair? / Kids On NL (smh)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.