Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Hello Everyone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello Everyone (2500 Views)

Hello Everyone. / Hello Everyone... / Hello Everyone Caption This With Your Own Words. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Everyone by spanishkid(m): 8:11am On Jul 15, 2015
Hi nairalanders. I'm new on nairaland. I've been a guest and decided to finally join this wonderful forum. Now I'm finally here, I want to use this means to introduce myself. I'm Bobby Alvaro Uyi-Ekpen Osakue. I'm of Nigerian and Spanish descent. My pops is from Edo state and my mom is from Murcia, Spain. Let's get to know each other here. My friend Mulattoclaro speaks highly of this forum. He speaks highly of the likes of martineverest, kevinberry, succipowei, Goodboiyy, fineguy11 and Co.

1 Like

Re: Hello Everyone by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 15, 2015
Finally a light skin mixed. It seems Nairaland is in short supply if those. Xup mate? You like Nairaland eh?
Re: Hello Everyone by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 15, 2015
You're highly welcome. Tip: take no bullshit from anyone here, they mess with you, you mess with them.

1 Like

Re: Hello Everyone by IamLEGEND1: 8:35am On Jul 15, 2015
You be ìdiot for opening this thread;
we don't tolerate shenanigans here.
But anyways, since you're here
the unspoken rules are:
anyone messes with you, you mess him up too.
#YouCanStartWithMe

3 Likes

Re: Hello Everyone by spanishkid(m): 9:21am On Jul 15, 2015
Vanquay16:
Finally a light skin mixed. It seems Nairaland is in short supply if those. Xup mate? You like Nairaland eh?
thanks bruv. I love nairaland. I see how you guys do your thing here and I'm impressed. Proud to be a African and a Bini boy.
Re: Hello Everyone by spanishkid(m): 9:22am On Jul 15, 2015
Dnarvaez:
You're highly welcome.
Tip: take no bullshit from anyone here, they mess with you, you mess with them.
thanks sire.
Re: Hello Everyone by spanishkid(m): 9:22am On Jul 15, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
You be ìdiot for opening this thread;

we don't tolerate shenanigans here.

But anyways, since you're here

the unspoken rules are:

anyone messes with you, you mess him up too.

#YouCanStartWithMe
it's alright. I'll take your words into due consideration.
Re: Hello Everyone by Gurgle(f): 9:28am On Jul 15, 2015
so can you speak bini

or ishan
Re: Hello Everyone by spanishkid(m): 9:38am On Jul 15, 2015
Gurgle:
so can you speak bini

or ishan
Yes I can. Pops taught me and even my late grandparents did. I even speak pidgin English too. My stay in Nigeria taught me a lot about our indigenous languages and culture. I'm of African and European descent but consider myself more African. Pops is from Edo state. Oriohimwon LGA to be precise and mom is from Murcia, Spain.
Re: Hello Everyone by Gurgle(f): 9:41am On Jul 15, 2015
spanishkid:
Yes I can. Pops taught me and even my late grandparents did. I even speak pidgin English too. My stay in Nigeria taught me a lot about our indigenous languages and culture. I'm of African and European descent but consider myself more African.

good

wait so are you in Spain

or where
Re: Hello Everyone by spanishkid(m): 9:43am On Jul 15, 2015
Gurgle:

good

wait so are you in Spain

or where
I'm based in Canada but in Nigeria for the time being. I was raised in Spain but born in France.
Re: Hello Everyone by Gurgle(f): 9:47am On Jul 15, 2015
spanishkid:
I'm based in Canada but in Nigeria for the time being. I was raised in Spain but born in France.

ok. how are you finding it

i guess its easy for you since you're already assimilated
Re: Hello Everyone by spanishkid(m): 9:50am On Jul 15, 2015
Gurgle:

ok. how are you finding it

i guess its easy for you since you're already assimilated
very well. It's not as bad as they made us see it. I'm now used to eating pounded yam and Egusi, starch and own, jollof rice, ogbono etc. Even my fiancee likes it here too.
Re: Hello Everyone by Gurgle(f): 9:58am On Jul 15, 2015
spanishkid:
very well. It's not as bad as they made us see it. I'm now used to eating pounded yam and Egusi, starch and own, jollof rice, ogbono etc. Even my fiancee likes it here too.

that's nice, where is she from
Re: Hello Everyone by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 15, 2015
spanishkid:
thanks sire.
you're welcome.
Re: Hello Everyone by spanishkid(m): 10:22am On Jul 15, 2015
Gurgle:

that's nice, where is she from
Italy
Re: Hello Everyone by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 15, 2015
Welcome brother,am actually out of benin now,missing that place like crazy,am from owan west(sobe to be precise)I hope you will enjoy your stay here...

Once again welcome

2 Likes

Re: Hello Everyone by fineguy11(m): 11:12am On Jul 15, 2015
spanishkid:
Hi nairalanders. I'm new on nairaland. I've been a guest and decided to finally join this wonderful forum. Now I'm finally here, I want to use this means to introduce myself. I'm Bobby Alvaro Uyi-Ekpen Osakue. I'm of Nigerian and Spanish descent. My pops is from Edo state and my mom is from Murcia, Spain. Let's get to know each other here. My friend Mulattoclaro speaks highly of this forum. He speaks highly of the likes of martineverest, kevinberry, succipowei, Goodboiyy, fineguy11 and Co.
nice to meet u too...

1 Like

Re: Hello Everyone by spanishkid(m): 11:24am On Jul 15, 2015
kevinberry:
Welcome brother,am actually out of benin now,missing that place like crazy,am from owan west(sobe to be precise)I hope you will enjoy your stay here...

Once again welcome
thanks bros. I'm from Oriohimwon. I sure will.
Re: Hello Everyone by spanishkid(m): 11:24am On Jul 15, 2015
fineguy11:
nice to meet u too...
the pleasure is mine too.
Re: Hello Everyone by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 15, 2015
spanishkid:

Welcome brov, were Mulattoclaro dey self.. Abeg greet am 4 me. Am from Delta state.
Re: Hello Everyone by spanishkid(m): 11:49am On Jul 15, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Welcome brov, were Mulattoclaro dey self.. Abeg greet am 4 me. Am from Delta state.
MulattoClaro is in South Africa for a course. He's doing a safety course over there. I'm happy with the way you guys received me. Everything he said about you guys are indeed very correct. He said you guys are warm and friendly. Though he told me to be wary of tribalists mainly igbos on nairaland.
Re: Hello Everyone by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 15, 2015
spanishkid:
MulattoClaro is in South Africa for a course. He's doing a safety course over there. I'm happy with the way you guys received me. Everything he said about you guys are indeed very correct. He said you guys are warm and friendly. Though he told me to be wary of tribalists mainly igbos on nairaland.

Lolz, The Igbo folks shoving Biafra in our throat, me and my Amiable SSNers re just here to defend our land b4 They grab it. so you gat to b bold as your frnd.

Cheers
Re: Hello Everyone by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 15, 2015
Goodboiyy:

I think he has been banned temporarily,he will see his mentions anytime he come online...
Re: Hello Everyone by spanishkid(m): 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Lolz, The Igbo folks shoving Biafra in our throat, me and my Amiable SSNers re just here to defend our land b4 They grab it. so you gat to b bold as your frnd.

Cheers
I sure will. Thanks hombre.
Re: Hello Everyone by spanishkid(m): 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
kevinberry:

I think he has been banned temporarily,he will see his mentions anytime he come online...
it's alright. Though he said he wanted to take a little break from nairaland. He's currently doing a course in South Africa though.
Re: Hello Everyone by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
spanishkid:
it's alright. Though he said he wanted to take a little break from nairaland. He's currently doing a course in South Africa though.

Alright
Re: Hello Everyone by misspicy(f): 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
You are highly welcomed spanishkid, can u speak the warfi pidgin?
Re: Hello Everyone by spanishkid(m): 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
misspicy:
You are highly welcomed spanishkid, can u speak the warfi pidgin?
thanks misspicy. I don't know to ma but I can speak pidgin English quite alright.
Re: Hello Everyone by Gurgle(f): 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
spanishkid:
Italy

ok

youre welcome
Re: Hello Everyone by spanishkid(m): 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Cheers
follow back bro. I've already followed you
Re: Hello Everyone by AsanwaKC(f): 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
hia..ohhh..oya.go hug transformer as your official welcome initiation. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. / [video 18+]: S*X Tape Of A Student In An Hostel With Boyfriend / I Thank God For My New Girl, I'm Done Playing Games.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.