Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. (2518 Views)

My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month/happy Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by DAVIYJONESS: 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
My name is daviyjones the man of list. I am your host of romance section monthly *romancelander of the month*

This is the first segment for this year. I have over 50 contestant but one person will emerge as the winner.

With proper investigation,feasibility study,reasearch and analysis for the past 25 days, I have come into conclusion and picked the winner for this month.

This event is base on a moniker's contribution,humour,personality,controversy and many more.

Here are the final shorlisted contestant for the month of JANUARY.

Cutehector : 99.8%
decker: 89.8%
Misspicy: 89.5%
Estharfabian:89.5%
Sickkstars:87.2%
Ronald4lif:85%
Stfuareyougod: 84.5%
Prettythicksme.82%
jonaifame22:80%
Mamagee:76%
Sinaj:72.5%
delectablegyal:56%
Profojah2:55.3%
laveda:55%
Yourmain: 53.6%
Smellymouth: 51%
Tosyne2much.50%

Members who didn't made the list were eliminated from the list.
thank you. See you same time next month for the 'romancelander of the month*. My name is daviyjones I'm the man of ...... You already know that.

Producer:daviyjones
Director:dviyjones

And the winner Is......... Check the picture below.

6 Likes

Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
Lol..that's big Boss Here in romance section wink
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by naijaboiy: 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by falconey(m): 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
Crap!
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
Is he gonna be given gift undecided undecided
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by Smellymouth: 3:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
grin cheesy if I yawn on this thread ehn cheesy
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by valmunich(m): 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
Lol, this boy never tire? ?
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by Laveda(f): 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
naijaboiy:
Which award be this abeg
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by xpac01(m): 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
Wharisdis
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by mzvyne(f): 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2016
irrelevant
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by naijaboiy: 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2016
Laveda:
Which award be this abeg
Lool...most active romancelanders this month. grin

3 Likes

Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
Okay ?
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
DAVIYJONESS this is 2016!
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by Laveda(f): 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lool...most active romancelanders this month. grin
Their papa grin
Money no join seff...fake awards everywhere angry
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by naijaboiy: 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
Laveda:

Their papa grin
Money no join seff...fake awards everywhere angry
keep being active. The money goes to the Oga at the top. grin
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
Most jobless you mean?undecided.
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by Laveda(f): 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
naijaboiy:

keep being active. The money goes to the Oga at the top. grin
Monkey dey work bamboo dey chop...
Exactly what's happening here cheesy

I came across a thread today where oner finer girl was talking about finding solace on Nairaland grin
Lwkmd cheesy
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by naijaboiy: 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
Laveda:
Monkey dey work bamboo dey chop...
Exactly what's happening here cheesy

I came across a thread today where oner finer girl was talking about finding solace on Nairaland grin
Lwkmd cheesy
Oh that thread?! grin

You saw the shots fired at her right? cheesy
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by Laveda(f): 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
naijaboiy:

Oh that thread?! grin

You saw the shots fired at her right? cheesy
Yeah that thread..she was happy about the whole thing grin
Trust Romancelanders nau...did what they know how to do best cheesy
She needs to visit MFM cry
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by Cutehector(m): 3:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
Smellymouth:
grin cheesy if I yawn on this thread ehn cheesy
hahahaha abeg yawn make all the flies for this thread jus die. cheesy
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by Cutehector(m): 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
Daviyjones na wa for u sha ooooo...

Get a life dude
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by TheCongo2: 3:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
Oyind17 my sexy sugar wink
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by Laveda(f): 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
Cutehector:
Daviyjones na wa for u sha ooooo...

Get a life dude
undecided
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by Cutehector(m): 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
Laveda:
undecided
warris it? angry
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by Kaylexzy(m): 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
Nawao....

Will u present him with an Hyundai ix35 like d Headies?
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by naijaboiy: 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
Laveda:
Yeah that thread..she was happy about the whole thing grin
Trust Romancelanders nau...did what they know how to do best cheesy
She needs to visit MFM cry
Lol MfM ke? grin

Na you come wicked pass. Well we all passed that stage of strong addiction. How we handle it is now the problem.
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by nikkypearl(f): 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
Why is naijaboiy not on yo list @ op?

He is always on top of every list on Romance section sad

Btw
Mamagee must be on the list too grin grin
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by DAVIYJONESS: 4:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
Oyind17:
DAVIYJONESS this is 2016!
will you stop bothering me? I told you I'm taken.
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by DAVIYJONESS: 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
nikkypearl:
Why is naijaboiy not on yo list @ op?

He is always on top of every list on Romance section sad
naijaboiy is loved by all because of his personality both online and offline.

But that doesn't mean he deserves some of the recognition he gets here. He had worked hard over the years but not recently.
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by Laveda(f): 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lol MfM ke? grin

Na you come wicked pass. Well we all passed that stage of strong addiction. How we handle it is now the problem.
No be lie abeg gringrin
I can remember when I joined newly cry
The lord is good cheesy

Anyways, you good?
Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by naijaboiy: 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
DAVIYJONESS:
na ijaboiy is loved by all because of his personality both online and offline.

But that doesn't mean he deserves some of the recognition he gets here. He had worked hard over the years but not recently.
See me o! cheesy

Okay I'll work harder. grin

1 Like

Re: ROMANCELANDER Of The Month *january* CONGRATULATION The Winner. by DAVIYJONESS: 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
Kaylexzy:
Nawao....

Will u present him with an Hyundai ix35 like d Headies?
undecided dumb

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Dont Know Why Some Guys Do This. / See Why Men Love Bigger Boobs & Butties (video) / Guys Come In And Answer These Question Sincerely *pics*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.