Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,387 members, 7,836,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage (76160 Views)

Compel Osinbajo-led FEC To Declare Buhari Unfit, Court Told / Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu / It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by viktor01(m): 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hahahahaha. Very hilarious how we eventually unite when it comes to things like these.
Abeg if na wetin go bring unity, I say I.
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by jolly94: 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
HungerBAD:
The first time i saw two men kissing was in London, specifically at the St James's Park on a cool summer day many years ago. I still remember the shock and revulsion i felt.

I stood transfixed, staring at them for about 5 Minutes and was just turning my head around like AM I THE ONLY ONE SEEING this,and then it hit me, i was no longer in Africa and even if i had been living in the US, i was yet to see two men kiss. It was a cultural shock for me to see two men make out.

I hated gays.

Then one day in Church, at a bible study. Somebody asked the pastor that if the Church preaches a lot of things about repentance and acceptance,why then do they still find it hard to accept gays?the pastor's reply was an eye opener.

And then it hit me. Why do i exactly hate gays?they don't bother me, they sleep with each other,they marry each other,they pay their own bills,i don't even know them.

As i grow older, i have learned to be very tolerant of others. I have also learned to mind my business with how others handle their lives, that is why i do not judge married women/men when they cheat in their marriages, i am not in their marriage so don't know what lead to the infidelity.

While i do have my personal reservation about the gay thing, i have come to accept the fact that my feelings will not stop people from being gays, or stop them from loving each other. i have also come to accept the fact that no matter what, there will be others that will have sexual orientation that is different from mine.

In Nigeria, there have been instances where men have been caught making love to goats and chickens. Nairaland even carried some of those pictures.

So what am i saying?people should let other people live their lives the way they deem it fit. what you cannot correct, leave alone.

Being insensitive to issue like this could cause great loss to human race.The word freedom has different meaning to different people,terrorists says they are fighting for freedom,LGBT community says they needed freedom etc.We as a people should not misconstrued the true meaning of freedom.Homosexuality is a mutiny to human race and its dignity bestow by God.So as Nigerians we must rise up to this calamity bedeviling mankind cause its against God,our religion and culture.

3 Likes

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
I hope this news is true. If Buhari couldn't agree to have the senate repeal that obnoxious law against innocent Nigerians who just want to live a happy life, then he should kiss goodbye to aids and assistance from the USA.
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by ogogoromasta: 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
yiwaldecanta:

Am in love with you,beautiful quote from a beautiful heart.

beautiful heart ko
ediot!
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
I hope this news is true. If Buhari couldn't agree to have the senate repeal that obnoxious law against innocent Nigerians who just want to live a happy life, then he should kiss goodbye to aids and assistance from the USA. A beggar is not a chooser!
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by ableguy(m): 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
yorubadelta:
Why don't they "compel" Nigeria to fix it's economy, electricity and bad roads? No, they would ignore those key problems but fight vehemently for the legalization of rubbish.
These are truly the end times.
Awon Oniranu angry
You are right my brother, as if that's our major problem. I am still thinking of one good thing they have helped us achieve. Until Obama accepts Mugabe's proposal, we say no to abnormalities!

1 Like

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
OkparaJesus:

Asin ehhhhhhhh, u still get time. I wish I can kill him the way I joined in Killin a gay last year
YOU CROSSED THE LINE! Killing gays is tantamount to murder. We have the law enforcement agents. Wouldn't it have been better to report the individual to them? Indeed you have sinned. You need God's forgiveness.
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
viktor01:
Hahahahaha. Very hilarious how we eventually unite when it comes to things like these.
Abeg if na wetin go bring unity, I say I.
If it's war against innocent people that could unite Nigerians more than war against corruption and Terrorism, then Nigeria is beyond uniting
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
grammarcop:

P.S
When trying to make a point on an argument, don't bring religion into it.
The fact that you quoted passages of the bible hereby makes your notion invalid.
Please try again.

Speechless homosexual
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by pleasuremaster: 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
God please tell Obama to tell the President to fix our road's light n fight corruption. not to discuss gay matter......
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by sohans(m): 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
Prayer Point
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Firevinci(m): 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
Lie lie e no go happen.
We don't need this type of Change
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Mufasa1805(m): 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
I will surely get a Gun.. Colt M16 will do..
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
Chi59:

YOU CROSSED THE LINE! Killing gays is tantamount to murder. We have the law enforcement agents. Wouldn't it have been better to report the individual to them? Indeed you have sinned. You need God's forgiveness.

Ever ready to kill another in my community
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by grammarcop(m): 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
OkparaJesus:

Speechless homosexual
I'm bisexual What do you want?
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by AreaFada2: 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
If Americans want something, they get it. If GMB refuses, he won't stay more than 4 years in power. Now we can see one major reason why GEJ was disliked by America. He signed it into law. Na 9ja be this. You can never tell what the likes of Tinubu subtly agreed to do in return for American support against GEJ.

1 Like

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
chinoasa:
really!! And is dat wat christ taught u..

Chinoasa homosexual. I will kill you. Proudly homophobic
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by favourelisha(m): 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
You need to visit physchratic for proper medication...
HungerBAD:
The first time i saw two men kissing was in London, specifically at the St James's Park on a cool summer day many years ago. I still remember the shock and revulsion i felt.

I stood transfixed, staring at them for about 5 Minutes and was just turning my head around like AM I THE ONLY ONE SEEING this,and then it hit me, i was no longer in Africa and even if i had been living in the US, i was yet to see two men kiss. It was a cultural shock for me to see two men make out.

I hated gays.

Then one day in Church, at a bible study. Somebody asked the pastor that if the Church preaches a lot of things about repentance and acceptance,why then do they still find it hard to accept gays?the pastor's reply was an eye opener.

And then it hit me. Why do i exactly hate gays?they don't bother me, they sleep with each other,they marry each other,they pay their own bills,i don't even know them.

As i grow older, i have learned to be very tolerant of others. I have also learned to mind my business with how others handle their lives, that is why i do not judge married women/men when they cheat in their marriages, i am not in their marriage so don't know what lead to the infidelity.

While i do have my personal reservation about the gay thing, i have come to accept the fact that my feelings will not stop people from being gays, or stop them from loving each other. i have also come to accept the fact that no matter what, there will be others that will have sexual orientation that is different from mine.

In Nigeria, there have been instances where men have been caught making love to goats and chickens. Nairaland even carried some of those pictures.

So what am i saying?people should let other people live their lives the way they deem it fit. what you cannot correct, leave alone.

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
grammarcop:

I'm bisexual What do you want?

YOU should be ashamed of yourself. Gosh..... You stink

1 Like

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by grammarcop(m): 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
OkparaJesus:

I pray you get killed too for something"cheap" against another man's belief
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by ableguy(m): 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
yorubadelta:
Why don't they "compel" Nigeria to fix it's economy, electricity and bad roads? No, they would ignore those key problems but fight vehemently for the legalization of rubbish.
These are truly the end times.
Awon Oniranu angry

you are right my brother, as if that's our major problem. am still thinking of one good thing they have help us achieve. until Obama accepts Mugabe's proposal, we say no to abnormalities!!
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
grammarcop:

I pray you get killed too for something"cheap" against another man's belief

Prayer will be answered by who God or god of homosexual? I have was so happy to have joined in lynching the guy self
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by AreaFada2: 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
OkparaJesus:

If true, what exactly is the difference between you and Boko? They kill for religion, you kill for a sexual practice between two adults that is different to yours. Suppose some decides to kill you for eating the type of food he hates? cheesy
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
grammarcop:

Your God hates sinners, surely you sinned today, Your God hates you too,therefore, your space is booked in the lake of fire.
Cheers!!!!!
"There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit"[Romans 8 vs 1]

"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new"[1 Corinthians 5 vs 17]

"Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he CANNOT sin, because he is born of God"[1 John 3 vs 9; Emphasis mine]

Once a sinner, now a SAINT. Do you understand?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by danymaina: 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
Let the Nigerian even intensify the punishment to dead
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
OkparaJesus:

Asin ehhhhhhhh, u still get time. I wish I can kill him the way I joined in Killin a gay last year

And this...is what the law promotes. Someone being proud of murder.

SMDH.
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Bakrabas: 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
Dragonking:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/us-we-ll-compel-nigeria-to-accept-same-sex-marriage/214603/

obviously from the woman staments "we will continue to presurise" shows that the United State is the country behind the world terrorism.All because we are against their sodomy and filthy policy,they sponsored Isis, Al-shabab,BH...to hide under islam. Oh Allah Bless Nigeria Beyond The USA Immagination, Torture Them More Than The Way You Ruins Sodom And Gomorrah.
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by grammarcop(m): 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
OkparaJesus:

Prayer will be answered by who God or god of homosexual? I have was so happy to have joined in lynching the guy self

The word "pray" does not really mean beseeching the "great divine". You dumb motherf^uker
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
USA should force arab countries to accept gay marriage before they come for Nigeria. grin
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
grammarcop:

The word "pray" does not really mean beseeching the "great divine". You dumb motherf^uker

This is the 2013 gay parade in streets of akwakuma and 2014 I joined in lynching a gay that died two days after so happy. Proudly homophobic.

1 Like

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by ManTiger(m): 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
HungerBAD:

I hated gays.

I don't know what to say but yourself and 198 robot that like your post are stewpid.

Live their lives the way they deem it fit my foot!

Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
AreaFada2:
If true, what exactly is the difference between you and Boko? They kill for religion, you kill for a sexual practice between two adults that is different to yours. Suppose some decides to kill you for eating the type of food he hates? cheesy

I joined in killing a gay in my community. If they shout cast vote of those in support of me many will be happy and the likes of you will soon be killed. Proudly homophobic

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington / Buhari Sacks Tafida, Bianca, Maduekwe, Farounbi, Others / "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.