Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage (76023 Views)

Compel Osinbajo-led FEC To Declare Buhari Unfit, Court Told / Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu / It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
False news, sometimes I wonder if all this our News Media have brain. where were they when our Senates are passing child abuse laws just to suit themselves, non of these Stwpid media said a word. just cause PMB is traveling to US for international dialogue with US on trade, Boko Haram issue and business. they want to use this as an advantage and broadcast rubbish. Africa hasn't lost her value unlike Europe and America, so anybody thinking PMB of all people who is even a Muslim for that matter who will never think of giving even a listening ear to the democrats in US government who voted for gay, that person should think well again and mind you America parliament decided on it and not President Obama himself, just like how our National house of Assembly debated on 21yrs for a female child to be able to have sex, Ex President GEJ a.k.a Mr Clueless had nothing to do with it.

4 Likes

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
That will be the END of Buhari! ™

It won't even work! tongue
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by showreals(m): 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
Small small the day of reckoning is coming small small the normal way of life is dying. Now they are fining barkers for refusing to bake cake for gay couples.

In these last days it pays to be spiritually sensitive

4 Likes

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by donholy28(m): 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
If buhari agree na dem I go term am full time olodo
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by cold(m): 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
Lol..ok
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by 9jafreak: 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
E
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Feranchek(m): 2:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
#weshallsee
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by philips70(m): 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
Where did this OP find COMPEL in that report? What's wrong with you guys? You don't know what compel means?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by petkoffDrake(m): 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
BUHARI PLS ACCEPT GAY MARRIAGE AND LESBIAN MARRIAGE!
4likes if u think Buhari will accept it
4shares if u think am a Gay!
am NOT a gay! God 4bid..
Naija mentality

4 Likes 17 Shares

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by OCHOdee(f): 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
It was never so from the beginning... God help us cry

1 Like

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by samtin(m): 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
The kinda support US gave boo. Hari during and after elections is quite suprising... We will watch in HD and see how a they will force a northern Muslim man to accept homosexuality
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by UgChris(m): 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
Compel Nigeria Let's watch and see the end of this drama going on between Nigeria and the US. 1000000 unclad people will protest here. Lol

That ploy will not see the light of the day.
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by geedeex2(m): 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
Effort in futility. I trust my president (staunch muslim?) The vice president (a pastor ) maybe another administration will give in to pressure but definitely not this duo.

6 Likes

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by hotgunz(m): 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ok, mayb Obama wan marry Buharia that s why he wans to give him special treatment

2 Likes

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
that will only happen if polygamy is legalise in america,after all we have to be tolerant of each other sex life and wishes

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
kennygee:

Yes now.

We might not be the most righteous pple in the world.

But this is madness.
I JUST don't think spirituality is involved.

1 Like

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by MizMyColi(f): 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
Nonsense!grin
We know that this and more are the reasons for his coming to America
MizMyColi:
If you ask me, I think he is going to thank AKPD media, and Obama for helping him win the elections, using the propagandic, undeliverable change mantra.

He is also going to hold talks with America on how Nigeria will be plunged into more debt, imperialism and neo-colonialism.

Finally, he is going to discuss the shenanigans on how he will bow to the pressure to repeal the anti-gay law passed by Oga Jona.

Can anything good come out of America for Nigeria?
Your guess is as good as mine.

(All Puns Intended)grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Rapsowdee01(m): 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
HungerBAD:
The first time i saw two men kissing was in London, specifically at the St James's Park on a cool summer day many years ago. I still remember the shock and revulsion i felt.

I stood transfixed, staring at them for about 5 Minutes and was just turning my head around like AM I THE ONLY ONE SEEING this,and then it hit me, i was no longer in Africa and even if i had been living in the US, i was yet to see two men kiss. It was a cultural shock for me to see two men make out.

I hated gays.

Then one day in Church, at a bible study. Somebody asked the pastor that if the Church preaches a lot of things about repentance and acceptance,why then do they still find it hard to accept gays?the pastor's reply was an eye opener.

And then it hit me. Why do i exactly hate gays?they don't bother me, they sleep with each other,they marry each other,they pay their own bills,i don't even know them.

As i grow older, i have learned to be very tolerant of others. I have also learned to mind my business with how others handle their lives, that is why i do not judge married women/men when they cheat in their marriages, i am not in their marriage so don't know what lead to the infidelity.

While i do have my personal reservation about the gay thing, i have come to accept the fact that my feelings will not stop people from being gays, or stop them loving from each other. i have also come to accept the fact that no matter what, there will be others that will have sexual orientation that is different from mine.

In Nigeria, there have been instances where men have been caught making love to goats and chickens. Nairaland even carried some of those pictures.

So what am i saying?people should let other people live their lives the way they deem it fit. what you cannot correct, leave alone.

Chai !!!!!!!!! You gay ??

10 Likes

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by internetpo(m): 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
Obama obama obama. how many times i call u? Take time o

3 Likes

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Zzyzx92(m): 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
Wait oo! I don't just understand this US ooo, na by force? What do they want with us? What is their business with the way we make our laws, make dem no use their hand cause confusion for this Nigeria ooo...US the country of confusion.

1 Like

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
lol..... dead on arrival. The US can't make laws for nations neither can they use sanctions to operess the biggest economy in Africa. We will revolt violently in manners they didn't plan for. in anycase i smell another sensational news.

Notice: For those who have been prodding me to start a very detailed thread on how to generate income on Fiverr.com working at home. here it is.... The Free Fiverr Training Guide on Nairaland With Screenshots
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Koolking(m): 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
You can't knock me down with a feather. This will be a wild goose chase by Obama. If some Americans can reject LGBT, I wonder what makes Obama believed Nigerians could be coerced into accepting anomaly.

1 Like

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by ibolomo(m): 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
HungerBAD:
The first time i saw two men kissing was in London, specifically at the St James's Park on a cool summer day many years ago. I still remember the shock and revulsion i felt.

I stood transfixed, staring at them for about 5 Minutes and was just turning my head around like AM I THE ONLY ONE SEEING this,and then it hit me, i was no longer in Africa and even if i had been living in the US, i was yet to see two men kiss. It was a cultural shock for me to see two men make out.

I hated gays.

Then one day in Church, at a bible study. Somebody asked the pastor that if the Church preaches a lot of things about repentance and acceptance,why then do they still find it hard to accept gays?the pastor's reply was an eye opener.

And then it hit me. Why do i exactly hate gays?they don't bother me, they sleep with each other,they marry each other,they pay their own bills,i don't even know them.

As i grow older, i have learned to be very tolerant of others. I have also learned to mind my business with how others handle their lives, that is why i do not judge married women/men when they cheat in their marriages, i am not in their marriage so don't know what lead to the infidelity.

While i do have my personal reservation about the gay thing, i have come to accept the fact that my feelings will not stop people from being gays, or stop them loving from each other. i have also come to accept the fact that no matter what, there will be others that will have sexual orientation that is different from mine.

In Nigeria, there have been instances where men have been caught making love to goats and chickens. Nairaland even carried some of those pictures.

So what am i saying?people should let other people live their lives the way they deem it fit. what you cannot correct, leave alone.

So, after reading your epistle, I don't see what it has to do with topic??

Or perhaps you mean , countries should let other countries make their laws the way they deem fit and leave alone?
In order words, America should mind their business

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by NaijaCuzin: 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
Its like Obama do not know our president....this one na correct muslim ooo...dont even go there
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by tucky200(m): 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
Mr baboon bama don't even dare try to !

@ hungerbad do you believe in GOD ??
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
Nigeria will never give in.
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2015

1 Like

Freemanan:

I JUST don't think spirituality is involved.

That is my own point.

There is nothing that happens in the physical that does not have a spiritual origin.
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by wisdomguy4u(m): 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
So this is why America supposed buhari during the election to defeat Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by carzola(m): 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
Does BABA GO SLOW even have a brain? he would accept it...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Judges Order Peter Obi’s Legal Team To Go Home / Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) / Akemokue Lukman Funny Resignation Letter From An APC Ward Chairman In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.