Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,580 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage (76039 Views)

Compel Osinbajo-led FEC To Declare Buhari Unfit, Court Told / Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu / It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Johnrake69: 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
Why do gay people keep disturbing our ears?... If your gay then keep it to yourself. No straight person goes around creating awareness. In as much as they are equally human, and should not be discriminated against , I think the best policy is the 'DONT ASK, DONT TELL'.

2 Likes

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by drnoel: 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
Dragonking:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/us-we-ll-compel-nigeria-to-accept-same-sex-marriage/214603/

Goodluck to them for trying. I will see how they will accomplish that.
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by lonelydora: 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
Maintech:
If it was Jonathan i would have said maybe but with Sai Baba... you better have another thought coming because with his Islamic background that is a no-go area. He wont even seat across the table to have such a dirty, inhumane, dehumanizing, adulterous, morally-depraving, ignominious, sadistic, devilish, barbaric, demonic, and gory discussion with anyone including Obama, the killer of Osama.

Exactly what I told my friends weeks back.
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Arsenalboi: 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
End time is here,anti-christ is looming.if its only Nigeria and Uganda that have a strong NO in this homosexual case in Africa,meaning that other African countries are at there hand,which is to say that the devil is gaining ground.Brethren, this is time for prayers,pray that God will intervene for his people,pray that the devil will not triumph over the righteous. May God help us in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by KingSango(m): 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
Nigeria is the Giant of Africa, with over 193 million Africans, the largest body of African Blacks in the world. Many migrate to Nigeria for jobs, education and entertainment. If Nigeria folds in the onslaught of Sodomites this will spell the doom for the rest of Black Africa. The ancestral spirits will punish Nigeria severely. I will pray every day for your destruction, same as I do everywhere Sodomites and Witches reign, if Nigeria doesn't fight this and lets Sodomites control the Fatherland. So keep fighting, be honest and don't betray your humanity. This fight isn't about homosexuality but the White Supremacy New World Order, the spreading of their Illuminati into the hearts and minds of everyone on Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJcKyfSZ8Y0&list=PLAWeTblUV2BwfEKcwSTPoN_c9ona-vaMq&index=2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
If I get fined or jailed for refusing to marry a gay couple Doesn't it then amount to an infringement on my basic human rights to refuse to marry a gay couple simply because I don't believe in such an association ? And it runs against my religious leanings, so let's say a gay man sues his government for his marriage to be legal , straight people counter sue that the gay man's marriage offends their sensibilities siblings decide to sue that they want the right to do themselves after all its their choice ..animal owners sue that they'd rather do their animals etc fact is, going by the logic propagated by some here ..Everyone has a legitimate ground for agitation in the spirit of respecting human rights but can society cope with such chaos ? So if people want the right to be gay and some here are arguing that after all there is fornication , adultery etc... So shall married folks now begin to agitate for legislation to make it legal for them to cheat on their partners , so shall I as an unmarried youth sue my government to allow me the right to fornicate since its my choice and I won't be harming anyone and the girl will consent to it too ? Shall we turn logic on its head to justify a clearly wrong development all in the name of civilization ? Again there is a reason why procreation can only happen when a male and female mate .. until a man and a man can mate and procreate kids the old fashion way through pregnancy all this agitation for gay rights is satanic ... Everyone here came from between a woman's thighs and we must ensure that our future generations is protected by preserving a culture that ensures their existence is guaranteed ... On a lighter note ..gays can agitate for a separate planet or island etc ..they can go there and do as they please ..we'll check up on them from time to time ..let's see how many they become in say 50 yrs ... Talk about guaranteed extinction ..

3 Likes

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by lawaldoski(m): 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
kevinberry:
that will only happen if polygamy is legalise in america,after all we have to be tolerant of each other sex life and wishes
true talk senior man. Big sense, nah sense u issue out. If only we cld get a way to get this to them.
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by darepoju(m): 4:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
HungerBAD:
So what am i saying?people should let other people live their lives the way they deem it fit. what you cannot correct, leave alone.

so.... now.. do you think it should b legalised in Nigeria??
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by meccuno: 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
The Truth is whether we decide to fight it now or later,it would surely happen one day.....who ever thought that the issue of gay would even be openly discussed in the world today? Sagging of jeans came,people protested but its now main stay......the issue of a man braiding his hair plus wearing ear rings.....was protested,but now accepted......the problem is managing the whole issue.....and with most of our senators and leaders who lack basic critical thinking, how do we win this war against a country who is hell bent on foisting their way of life on us.....most of us who come here to shout and wail are the same people who have very short fuse when the friction and problem starts.......Nigeria is a morally bankrupt nation to start with.....we have extremely dull leaders in the helm of affairs.....still watching to Know exactly what The USA is up to.........but whether we like it or not....its just a matter of time....after all we have high cases of rape and grown men sleeping with 10 year old without shame.....so we shouldn't even form holier than thou.....I pray our leaders would be tactful about this issue and play this politics well..........cause it might be a booby trap to something bigger......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by markidoo(m): 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
bigtt76:
The truth is 'everyone' is friends to the same-sex (guys have guys as friends ....babes have babes as friends) the only issue I believe they all have is the thought that nyanshing takes place but we might be wrong ....it might not necessarily be the case. Sometimes a guy may want to more closer to share thoughts with ...same with girls. Well cuddling may happen ...but we all cuddle our young same sex kids back at home that doesn't make anyone of us gay.

As you said ...lets allow them live their lives out ...its what and how they've chosen to. In essence ...many are madt but few are called to roam grin

U must be a Lesbian.
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by anigbajumo(m): 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
PMB is a true muslim,he can NEVA accept dis poo,If saraki on d other hand approv it dem go stone him nd his family to dealth @ilorin.

America ar fools,make dem try dis poo wif Arab countries,na dat tyme I go knw say dem dt talk.

Bunch of useless pple.
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by stmartynz(m): 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
HungerBAD:
The first time i saw two men kissing was in London, specifically at the St James's Park on a cool summer day many years ago. I still remember the shock and revulsion i felt.

I stood transfixed, staring at them for about 5 Minutes and was just turning my head around like AM I THE ONLY ONE SEEING this,and then it hit me, i was no longer in Africa and even if i had been living in the US, i was yet to see two men kiss. It was a cultural shock for me to see two men make out.

I hated gays.

Then one day in Church, at a bible study. Somebody asked the pastor that if the Church preaches a lot of things about repentance and acceptance,why then do they still find it hard to accept gays?the pastor's reply was an eye opener.

And then it hit me. Why do i exactly hate gays?they don't bother me, they sleep with each other,they marry each other,they pay their own bills,i don't even know them.

As i grow older, i have learned to be very tolerant of others. I have also learned to mind my business with how others handle their lives, that is why i do not judge married women/men when they cheat in their marriages, i am not in their marriage so don't know what lead to the infidelity.

While i do have my personal reservation about the gay thing, i have come to accept the fact that my feelings will not stop people from being gays, or stop them from loving each other. i have also come to accept the fact that no matter what, there will be others that will have sexual orientation that is different from mine.

In Nigeria, there have been instances where men have been caught making love to goats and chickens. Nairaland even carried some of those pictures.

So what am i saying?people should let other people live their lives the way they deem it fit. what you cannot correct, leave alone.

What a nice story... My sincere opinion is that this people are already living their lives, either publicly or secretly but one of my question is why must u make it a law?... and furthermore, we all know terrorism is a far higher problem as at now in the globe than this "gay movement". Therefore If any individual or government wants to truly help humanity, it must first of all save human lives before you talk about their right! Lets stop being civilize with immorality. St.martynz
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by ZeezaRapture(m): 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
HungerBAD:
The first time i saw two men kissing was in London, specifically at the St James's Park on a cool summer day many years ago. I still remember the shock and revulsion i felt.

I stood transfixed, staring at them for about 5 Minutes and was just turning my head around like AM I THE ONLY ONE SEEING this,and then it hit me, i was no longer in Africa and even if i had been living in the US, i was yet to see two men kiss. It was a cultural shock for me to see two men make out.

I hated gays.

Then one day in Church, at a bible study. Somebody asked the pastor that if the Church preaches a lot of things about repentance and acceptance,why then do they still find it hard to accept gays?the pastor's reply was an eye opener.

And then it hit me. Why do i exactly hate gays?they don't bother me, they sleep with each other,they marry each other,they pay their own bills,i don't even know them.

As i grow older, i have learned to be very tolerant of others. I have also learned to mind my business with how others handle their lives, that is why i do not judge married women/men when they cheat in their marriages, i am not in their marriage so don't know what lead to the infidelity.

While i do have my personal reservation about the gay thing, i have come to accept the fact that my feelings will not stop people from being gays, or stop them from loving each other. i have also come to accept the fact that no matter what, there will be others that will have sexual orientation that is different from mine.

In Nigeria, there have been instances where men have been caught making love to goats and chickens. Nairaland even carried some of those pictures.

i have always agreed with you and admired your comments but on this one.........I say NO!!!!!!!! You gotta be kidding. Where in the Bible was it written that man and man should marry or woman and woman??undecided

guy u don make me vex sef with this your postangry
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by pansophist(m): 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
anigbajumo:
PMB is a true muslim,he can NEVA accept dis poo,If saraki on d other hand approv it dem go stone him nd his family to dealth @ilorin.

America ar fools,make dem try dis poo wif Arab countries,na dat tyme I go knw say dem dt talk.

Bunch of useless pple.

A true leader enact laws that affect the society positively, not base on his religious beliefs.
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by sheymaziggy: 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
HungerBAD:

I hated gays.

So u would see nothing wrong if a man and a child agrees to be in a relationship because they choose to live their life's ?
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by anigbajumo(m): 4:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
pansophist:

A true leader enact laws that affect the society positively, not base on his religious beliefs.

Obama is a true leader nd enact dis poo..
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Teeboy22(m): 4:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
loomer:
We accept o
You are who
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by pansophist(m): 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
anigbajumo:

Obama is a true leader nd enact dis poo..

What makes it poo?
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by hakeemgp: 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
HungerBAD:

I hated gays.

Yes..they don't bother you...but they can adopt innocent children and raise them as gay Truth is...adults may be able to keep to themselves but children will be exposed to this sodomy acts and the next generation may be in danger!! it is worse that you see something wrong and look the other way or say it doesn't concern you. My take.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by xdos(m): 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
And ofcourse everyone wont commit incest.... Afterall people who commit incest can equally decide to play safe. So if you strongly believe that incest should not be legalized, I dont know why you would want homosexuality to be legalized.....
pansophist:

Everybody wont be homos, same way everyone wont be heterosexual. Even if everyone is heterosexual, we wont all be inclined to progenate.
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by loomer: 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
All of us o. As America go talk, "for the greater good"
Teeboy22:

You are who
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by anigbajumo(m): 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
pansophist:

What makes it poo?

Move to front page nd read da content...
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by KingSango(m): 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
unclecycs:
If I get fined or jailed for refusing to marry a gay couple Doesn't it then amount to an infringement on my basic human rights to refuse to marry a gay couple simply because I don't believe in such an association ? And it runs against my religious leanings, so let's say a gay man sues his government for his marriage to be legal , straight people counter sue that the gay man's marriage offends their sensibilities siblings decide to sue that they want the right to do themselves after all its their choice ..animal owners sue that they'd rather do their animals etc fact is, going by the logic propagated by some here ..Everyone has a legitimate ground for agitation in the spirit of respecting human rights but can society cope with such chaos ? So if people want the right to be gay and some here are arguing that after all there is fornication , adultery etc... So shall married folks now begin to agitate for legislation to make it legal for them to cheat on their partners , so shall I as an unmarried youth sue my government to allow me the right to fornicate since its my choice and I won't be harming anyone and the girl will consent to it too ? Shall we turn logic on its head to justify a clearly wrong development all in the name of civilization ? Again there is a reason why procreation can only happen when a male and female mate .. until a man and a man can mate and procreate kids the old fashion way through pregnancy all this agitation for gay rights is satanic ... Everyone here came from between a woman's thighs and we must ensure that our future generations is protected by preserving a culture that ensures their existence is guaranteed ... On a lighter note ..gays can agitate for a separate planet or island etc ..they can go there and do as they please ..we'll check up on them from time to time ..let's see how many they become in say 50 yrs ... Talk about guaranteed extinction ..

[b]Nonsense, accepting sodomites right to marry is not a human right. Not allowing people affected by the psychological illness of homosexuality is a human rights violation. They don't tell you that more than 80% of people infected with this spiritual sickness want to be cured. Most gays got that way from molestation during childhood by an older adult they trusted. Then the other portion of gays are those who acquire the practice from Illuminati Freemason initiation. Freemasons are the ones behind the spread of sodomy because it creates chaos in the societies they target for control. Human rights are that which promotes the betterment of humanity, which is development. Human beings can't develop the way God intends because we've got Freemasons running and ruining the planet. They are those who want to be free from God's laws, which He established so human beings can get the most out of His creation and develop, not to subjugate human beings just because He's God. Freemason's stole the Masonry from Africa, which was based upon Maat, beautiful laws of harmony and peace, then re-instituted Masonry free of Maat, thus "FreeMasonry". All the politicians in the United States and Europe pulling strings and making laws are Freemasons. These Freemasons are running the United Nations, and muscling around smaller states, making them accept ideas as laws which are suicide for humanity. All this wickedness is why the weather is going crazy. God is angry because this wickedness is becoming worst with very few brave people on the planet to stand up to the Freemasonry. So keep fighting and remember its our human right to develop and humanity can't develop as sodomites for it would be the extinction of the human race. Just think these people want to adopt children, after marrying the same sex thus giving up their right to procreate naturally. [/b][i][/i]

1 Like

Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by babadem2much(m): 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
You are right my sister na thunder go even kill all gays like in the days of lot.

See women jabrata na man wit hin heavy bearbear i go cum de kiss tofiakwa. God purnish devil

kennygee:
The devil is a liar.

Not in Nigeria

God will not allow it.

If the Americans have sold themselves to the devil, we have not.
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by robosky02(m): 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
bullshit
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Dragonking: 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
ogogoromasta:

The fact dat
diz post collected
so much 'likes'
proves dat majority of
diz world is headed for HELL FIRE.

Infact i was surprised that the post had so many likes
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Sweetrolly(m): 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
AM VERY HAPPY TO RECEIVE THIS TYPE OF JOKE FROM THIS AMERICAN COMEDIANS
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by putin3: 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
Lolyes it maybe the agreement usa sign with the APC .man of duara is desperate to be president he may sign any agreement with USA and uk for him to become president.
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by 989900: 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
False alarm!

Is Buhari now = all the honourables and senators?

Nice try, tell me another story.

BTW, I hate gays (especially the way they try too hard lately), and I hope the feeling is mutual.
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
emmydollars4life:

have you make research before you concluded in writing rubbish, in every rumor, there is atom of truth, America have not done anything without interest, the same America turn back on us during the time of ebola, the same America didn't sale weapons to us during the time GEJ wanted to combat BK boys all because he reject same sex marriage and slam strict law on it. and you are here writing out of point because you want to politicize the write up.

First of all, you need to go back to Kindergarten class, buy "Queen Premier" and learn how to construct Grammar before u graduate to quoting me. Secondly, I don't know why Ppl feel America is the answer to everything, America even asked Nigeria for help during Ebola season cause Nigeria handled it on her own without the help from any foriegn body. On sale of weapon to Nigeria during Mr clueless regime, Nigeria Military according to the CIA intelligence has been compromised and sales of sophisticated weapon to Nigeria could put the entire nation in further risk, so sharrap and dont ever quote me again.
Re: US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage by pansophist(m): 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
anigbajumo:

Move to front page nd read da content...

Lol, why cant you be explicit>?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) / Judges Order Peter Obi’s Legal Team To Go Home / Akemokue Lukman Funny Resignation Letter From An APC Ward Chairman In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.