Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet (887 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet by Anse77(m): 9:31am On Jul 15, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,i want to share this shocking story of my discovery last week.I work with one of the new generation banks at ikeja. So there is this pretty looking female colleague that i have been chasing for a while now,but all she has done has been to reject all my proposals for a date,either with the excuse that she is busy or she has somewhere else to go. I have tried all i could all to no avail,I have even gone to the length of seeking the advices of my fellow male colleagues. It beats my imagination that a tall,young and good-looking guy like me will get turned down by a lady that is not even up to my standard, but it was the interesting feel of the chase that kept me going. Tunde one of my colleagues even adviced me to get her sweet and lovely gifts,cuz no lady can resist sweet things but i just rebuffed the idea.
So on this fateful friday,when the bank was full of a lot of customers performing one transaction or the other from withdrawal to deposit and other forms. The bank was literally full and everyone had his or her hands busy, i havent even taken lunch at about 3:15pm because of the crowd. I had to get up and take a little break but it was not the hunger that is twisting my intestines that made me stand up,i had to go(pee) real bad,so i told a colleague to cover up for me while i take a leak. And so i ran to the male staff convenience and tried opening the door then i realised it was locked meaning it was occupied . Immediately i knocked on the door, but at that moment i started hearing mixed low tensed voices (male and female),that was when i knew something fishy was going on inside,at first i was confused if i was in the right place,then i took another look and saw the sign MALE boldly written at the top of the doorpost that was when i knew i was definitely in the right place. i waited for another five minutes before knocking the door again and this time my friend Tunde came rushing out,with his trouser's belt unhooked and his tie not well knotted.As i was about asking why he took so long and why i heard mixed voices,she ran out too looking so rough and untidied,her make up was gone,and she was so tensed. Guess who the she is,my office crush. The both of them stood there looking at me confused and all i could say was 'Welldone' and entered the toilet. At this moment i knew my guy Tunde has beat me to it,and this thing has been going on for a while now because i talked to the cleaner guy and he said he has caught them red handed smooching one day.
But i am confused now,i dnt knw if i should blackmail my crush and get my own share or just go straight to the manager. Help out people
Re: How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet by jcflex(m): 9:32am On Jul 15, 2015
are u serious.

Bros sharp guy no be thief.

turn your hand to the other side,

why are u to see the manager, for what, to report them or what.

small pikin blood still they run for your vein ba.

your friend sharp pass you jo, lolz

Next
Re: How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 15, 2015
undecided
Re: How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 15, 2015
none of your business...
Re: How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet by Badgers14: 9:36am On Jul 15, 2015
So you come here to embarrass us abi angry

Make i catch you for work tomorrow.

Buahaha.

That was a joke.

@Op, my guess is every one involved is an adult. You can still chop your crush and clean mouth for ground.

If you report them and they loose their jobs in this kind bsd economy, you go hear am grin grin
Re: How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet by DrObum(m): 11:02am On Jul 15, 2015
So how this tale wan help our life biko

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 15, 2015

(1) (Reply)

A Very Intriguing Question For Brilliant Landers(caption This Photo) / Lady Doctor Forcing Romance With Male Patient / I Know Many Guys Would Love To Do These....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.