Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet (10347 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet by Anse77(m): 9:26am On Jul 15, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,i want to share this shocking story of my discovery last week.I work with one of the new generation banks at ikeja. So there is this pretty looking female colleague that i have been chasing for a while now,but all she has done has been to reject all my proposals for a date,either with the excuse that she is busy or she has somewhere else to go. I have tried all i could all to no avail,I have even gone to the length of seeking the advices of my fellow male colleagues. It beats my imagination that a tall,young and good-looking guy like me will get turned down by a lady that is not even up to my standard, but it was the interesting feel of the chase that kept me going. Tunde one of my colleagues even adviced me to get her sweet and lovely gifts,cuz no lady can resist sweet things but i just rebuffed the idea.
So on this fateful friday,when the bank was full of a lot of customers performing one transaction or the other from withdrawal to deposit and other forms. The bank was literally full and everyone had his or her hands busy, i havent even taken lunch at about 3:15pm because of the crowd. I had to get up and take a little break but it was not the hunger that is twisting my intestines that made me stand up,i had to go(pee) real bad,so i told a colleague to cover up for me while i take a leak. And so i ran to the male staff convenience and tried opening the door then i realised it was locked meaning it was occupied . Immediately i knocked on the door, but at that moment i started hearing mixed low tensed voices (male and female),that was when i knew something fishy was going on inside,at first i was confused if i was in the right place,then i took another look and saw the sign MALE boldly written at the top of the doorpost that was when i knew i was definitely in the right place. i waited for another five minutes before knocking the door again and this time my friend Tunde came rushing out,with his trouser's belt unhooked and his tie not well knotted.As i was about asking why he took so long and why i heard mixed voices,she ran out too looking so rough and untidied,her make up was gone,and she was so tensed. Guess who the she is,my office crush. The both of them stood there looking at me confused and all i could say was 'Welldone' and entered the toilet. At this moment i knew my guy Tunde has beat me to it,and this thing has been going on for a while now because i talked to the cleaner guy and he said he has caught them red handed smooching one day.
But i am confused now,i dnt knw if i should blackmail my crush and get my own share or just go straight to the manager. Help out people

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet by feldido(m): 9:26am On Jul 15, 2015
U sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet by talentedjoe(m): 9:28am On Jul 15, 2015
She is not up to your standard,so why pester her?...nice story though. The ''welldone'' got me giggling.

The guy above me sha...jes rush take my place without sayin anything

11 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet by Abdullateef77(m): 9:29am On Jul 15, 2015
A gentleman will pretend and behave like some1 that didnt see anything....so they start feelling guilty as if they ve committed a crime

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet by wenger2(m): 9:31am On Jul 15, 2015
c
Re: How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet by Taich(m): 9:35am On Jul 15, 2015
There is nothing we will not hear.
Re: How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet by izaray(f): 9:38am On Jul 15, 2015
Blackmail ke..She thieve Is her live, no one will teach her how to live her life, not even the manager of ur

organization. So guy grow up and try some1 else...No offense bro!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 15, 2015
Mind ya business
Look for another crush grin

7 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet by bigfly: 9:47am On Jul 15, 2015
If ur story is true which I doubt, u should have bought the gift, tunde stylisly hinted you about the usual strategy to get most Nigerian girl but u refused, now he got her b4 u.
Move on or taste your own, which ever way Tunde marked the register b4 u.

8 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet by Emodeee: 9:52am On Jul 15, 2015
Na shoki dem go do for lavatory be dat o.

Shoki dey sweet? Na wa oh. So bankers sef dey fvck for office? Op, is ur story true? E be like say u dey narrate nollywood movie.
Re: How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet by Emodeee: 9:55am On Jul 15, 2015
izaray:
Blackmail ke..She thieve Is her live, no one will teach her how to live her life, not even the manager of ur

organization. So guy grow up and try some1 else...No offense bro!

U sef go dey fvck for office as u dey so. See how she is defending her. Why will she fvck in office? Office romance is nt permitted. He can blackmail her. If the management gets to know, she can be sacked or suspended depending on concrete proofs.
Re: How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet by okenwa(m): 9:56am On Jul 15, 2015
The title of the writer should be changed in favor of 'Tunde Win'
I guess you Ve heard the song called 'Godwin'

4 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet by ivyy(f): 10:05am On Jul 15, 2015
You sound dull undecided

6 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet by chomytex(f): 10:09am On Jul 15, 2015
This op dey para ooh..though office romance is not allowed..free them,their cup will full one day.
But u sound proud Sha
Re: How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 15, 2015

You want to blackmail them with your recorded video as evidence? You better try and get your own share or take the secret to your grave.

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet by dayojags10(m): 10:13am On Jul 15, 2015
you mumu simple
Re: How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet by HopeAtHand: 10:19am On Jul 15, 2015
if this thing reach frontpage,
Re: How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 15, 2015
undecided
Re: How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 15, 2015
tunnamania11:

You want to blackmail them with your recorded video as evidence? You better try and get your own share or take the secret to your grave.

So you believe this fake story? where is oyinbeto?
Re: How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet by vislabraye(m): 10:28am On Jul 15, 2015
There's nothing you can do. grin. So funny.
Trying to blackmail them is not the way out.
Re: How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 15, 2015
Oyind17:

So you believe this fake story? where is oyinbeto?
Not really, but it could be possible. Let me help u call him. Erukumanaki , your attention is needed here .
Re: How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet by IamLEGEND1: 10:44am On Jul 15, 2015
why you go report them?
e pain you reach like dat?
Re: How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 15, 2015
tunnamania11:

Not really, but it could be possible. Let me help u call him. Erukumanaki , your attention is needed here .

Thanks dear!
Re: How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 15, 2015
.the only reason it pains you is because she's your crush, if it was another woman , you might not feel this way.....
Blackmailing her makes you less than a ram, a ram would have more pride than you do....

Reporting her on the other hand isn't wrong, since its company policy not to have sex in office.....I mean they could have sex anywhere in the world.

But the question is why are you reporting? Is it because it is wrong, or because you are pained, u have to tell urself the truth..

If it is because you are pained, then forget it...leave them be...you are bigger than that..
This is for you.....

Now unto the babe.... angry

But the babe sef no try...
She has been raising her shoulder for you, only to find out anoda guy has been servicing her in office toilet

Where's the class in that? Me sef go lose hope
She obviously doesn't like you, but if you decide to "chop your own", (which I wouldn't support anyway) she's the one to blame...

She potrayed that image of herself

Now to your friend

He's a biatch niggur sad

A friggin snake! angry

he knows you like the babe, but didn't tell you he was "doing" her
....he was even encouraging you to go futher, "buy her gifts" my foot
Its good you didn't buy..........don't waste your time on her....

More than 10million young nigeran women out there...go find another

Smh

10 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet by izaray(f): 11:01am On Jul 15, 2015
Emodeee:

U sef go dey fvck for office as u dey so. See how she is defending her. Why will she fvck in office? Office romance is nt permitted. He can blackmail her. If the management gets to know, she can be sacked or suspended depending on concrete proofs.
See u smelling mouth, is ur sisters u are referring all ur

rubbish talks to... Any girl or lady dat choose to useless herself, na for dey person pocket...is it by false to

accept his proposal? D poster has even mention that d girl has no class...So she decided to go for her own class, d only mistake she did, was doing it in an office! Never u quote me again, if u av not reasonable to say..Nicetym

Never u mention me again, cos its ur kind of guys dat blackmail girls for not accepting ur proposal!

4 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 15, 2015
Re: How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet by Emodeee: 11:07am On Jul 15, 2015
izaray:

rubbish talks to... Any girl or lady dat choose to useless herself, na for dey person pocket...is it by false to

accept his proposal? D poster has even mention that d girl has no class...So she decided to go for her own class, d only mistake she did, was doing it in an office! Never u quote me again, if u av not reasonable to say..Nicetym

Never u mention me again, cos its ur kind of guys dat blackmail girls for not accepting ur proposal!

Av u ever had shoki in the office? Dats a reasonable question.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 15, 2015
izaray:

Ok,lets see....If he quotes you again.The question i have for you is "What are you going to do"¿
Re: How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet by Qualer: 11:27am On Jul 15, 2015
My guy why are you worried? The banking hall was full with customers doing deposits and withdrawals, Tunde and the babe enter toilet go continue their own 'deposit and withdrawal'... all na transnacktion!!! wink Just tell the babe say you sef want to make deposit so you go fit dey withdraw whenever possible, finish!!

3 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet by Kwonder(m): 11:43am On Jul 15, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
The bank was full yet they had time to kolobi... This your story ehn.... undecided undecided
Re: How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet by izaray(f): 11:54am On Jul 15, 2015
sauceny:

Ok,lets see....If he quotes you again.The question i have for you is "What are you going to do"¿
grin grin grin grin...I no fit shout, dis guy want chop slap!

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet by 240naija(m): 11:55am On Jul 15, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

hot and sexy Lagos Girl spill Out Her Big Boobs in new photo sho / Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title / Ghanaian Ladies Strip Off Their Clothes While Dancing At A Party, Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.