Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,257 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) (70151 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation / Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom Pérignon Event In Lagos(pi / Genevieve Nnaji Receives Backlash From Fans For Praying For France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by mikron(m): 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
Gene is beautiful, classy, rich and single, I fit be ur husband I no mind o
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by noblegrex: 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
D only one thing I like her for is her skin.she does not behave like most Nigerian ladies,despit her fame she doesn't even think of bleaching,a celebrity at that. Kudos to u for that. I remain your big fan, any day, any time
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by brixton: 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
uzolexis:

God bless u dear...our pple need to know this,wish i could give u a million likes.

I just f u on Twitter, cud u pls f back?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by Taich(m): 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
fit buy ooo! cheesycheesy

U can apply as her husband lol.
I love this thread no hate languages. The political section of nairaland is a hate breeding ground. God help us.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by Dbboy(m): 5:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
unpredictedone:
What gift would have been better if not prayers for a good husband...

Money she has!
Laptops she can afford!
Cars ofcourse she can if she want!

But good husband, she no fit buy ooo! cheesycheesy

Anyway just pouring my mind ooo as a concerned fan to her.

did she complain to you about marriage why cant Nigerian learn to mind there OWN business, that way we could avert economic hardship
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by mordouc(m): 5:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
tweetobyte:
Good for her. I have a celebrity Twitter account with 19,000 followers for sale. Interested buyers should call 08082898687
e go put food for my table?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by DonDiego(m): 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
ebosie11:
It is not easy to be recognised by a high profile company like Etisalat.For her to be recognised,it shows that she is a high profile and classy actress.

Congrats to her

https://instagram.com/p/5J9VO5uOi7/

Wrong. To use your words, for her to be recognised it shows that she is one of their company's celebrity endorsers.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by Princepri(m): 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
tweetobyte:
Good for her. I have a celebrity Twitter account with 19,000 followers for sale. Interested buyers should call 08082898687
Hw much is the account what target audience and niche are they
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
Princepri:
Hw much is the account what target audience and niche are they
Price: N15,000 Niche: Music, Entertainment
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by mohisi: 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
unpredictedone:

Money she has!
Laptops she can afford!

oboy why u d fear na d truth be that
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by Princepri(m): 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
tweetobyte:

Price: N15,000
Niche: Music, Entertainment
is the price negoitable because i cant pay 15k for it
What country are they from
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by Houseofglam7(f): 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
sauceny:

As if you & genevieve isn't on the same page of boyfriendlessness grin

I no gree for you, na by force?
tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by Orikinla(m): 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
Too much flattery is not what she needs,
She needs to break new grounds internationally.
Being a local champion is good, but becoming a global champion is better. And winning an Oscar like Lupita will be great.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
unpredictedone:

Money she has!
Laptops she can afford!

U go gree marry her
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
Princepri:
is the price negoitable because i cant pay 15k for it
What country are they from

They are Nigerian followers. Price is negotiable, call me or WhatsApp 07035260535
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
Houseofglam7:
She needs it to create an online dating profile maybe undecided

I ain't hating o grin

She's better than you, married or not.

You can't change that, babe.

No hating

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by Houseofglam7(f): 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
HeartRobber:

You can't change it.

No hating
Only someone with brains recognizes sarcasm when they see one.
SMH
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by Folksyharry(m): 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
admax:
I really like this Ambassador strategies by those telecoms companies, you take profits from money spent by people to communicate and lavish it on some celebrities! Millions of Naira o on things they have in abundance. Apple Laptop kwa

this part is very annoying. they don't want to give smart phone users cheap internet subscription but are willing to splash millions of naira on celebrities. Glo alone has half of Naija musicians as ambassadors

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by charlsecy(m): 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
admax:
I really like this Ambassador strategies by those telecoms companies, you take profits from money spent by people to communicate and lavish it on some celebrities!
I understand your satire. Honestly, I never believe this ambassadorial strategy works in a sector like telecommunication. It can work in the food, electronics or fashion industry, but hardly in telecommunication. No one will buy an Etisalat line just because they saw Nnaji in an advert. We are interested in the provider that offers the cheapest data and/or call rate.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by pBuhari(f): 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
Etisalat did what they suppose to do to their ambassador

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by charlesucheh(m): 6:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
I think most of these goodies should be coming to us the real customers. Don't think her personality as an Etisalat ambassador is helping their ministry. We will be here striving our ass out to get call units and they will be there dashing out laptops to people who don't need them. Abegi!!!!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by mezebel(f): 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
adonbilivit:
congrats to her. life is not fair tho, while I am here still trying to raise money to buy tokunbo(2nd hand) laptop for my masters etisalat is busy dashing laptops out to those that can afford 1000pcs of it if they so wish. OK o
corporate beggar

Send me ur account...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by ekiloui(f): 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
unpredictedone:

Money she has!
Laptops she can afford!

Does husband make people go to heaven? Or make u suffer less? Or make u feel less lonely?

What exactly is the importance of a marriage since u Nigerians have decided to make it something compulsory rather than a decision taken by people in Luv.

Not everyone is destined to get married so u bush people should try n mind ur biz
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by ekiloui(f): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
HeartRobber:

You can't change that, babe.

No hating

Well spoken bruh!

Now houseofglam7 is calling it sarcasm...lol.

They think success in life is by marriage until they force themselves into marriages for all the wrong reasons and become so unhappy. That's how we now live in Nigeria. If u wanna marry go ahead but don't make it compulsory 4 others
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
ekiloui:

Does husband make people go to heaven? Or make u suffer less? Or make u feel less lonely?

Not everyone is destined to get married so u bush people should try n mind ur biz

refer your comment to your parent what ever is their reply let me know...

I no get time to reply you well sef
+i deh drive oo abeg, make i reach my house fes+
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
ekiloui:

save your words for siblings and your children?

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by ekiloui(f): 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
unpredictedone:

save your words for siblings and your children?

Sorry ooo..abeg drive ur trailer b4 u use am crush person...u know as una dey do
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by ekiloui(f): 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
unpredictedone:

refer your comment to your parent what ever is their reply let me know...

Thankfully God blessed be with parents that don't reason like the average bush ones here. U know those ones that say go back to ur husbands house even if he poors acid on u
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by homehunters(m): 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
ebosie11:
Nollywood super actress Genevieve Nnaji recently celebrated her birthday.

The star actress who is one of the most decorated actresses in the history of Nigerian entertainment industry was surprised on her birthday with a brand new laptop by telecommunication company Etisalat.

The gorgeous looking actress(despite her increasing age) shared the news.It is not easy to be recognised by a high profile company like Etisalat.For her to be recognised,it shows that she is a high profile and classy actress.

Congrats to her
Yep congrats girl

https://instagram.com/p/5J9VO5uOi7/
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by Immarocks(f): 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
op...y must you talk about her increasing age.....she's aware that she's not getting younger pple don't have to remind her of it........na wa oooooo
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
ekiloui:

Well spoken bruh!

Now houseofglam7 is calling it sarcasm...lol.

They think success in life is by marriage until they force themselves into marriages for all the wrong reasons and become so unhappy. That's how we now live in Nigeria. If u wanna marry go ahead but don't make it compulsory 4 others

You didn't have to mention me to make your point.

Anyway, you're noticed
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
Houseofglam7:

I no gree for you, na by force?
tongue

Haha,funny...."I no gree for you, na by force?" I guess you want me to start toasting you¿ tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) / Regina Daniels Dances To Celebrate Endorsement Deal, Fan Claims She's Pregnant / Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.