Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,187 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) (70148 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation / Genevieve Nnaji And Ita-Giwa At Dom PĂ©rignon Event In Lagos(pi / Genevieve Nnaji Receives Backlash From Fans For Praying For France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by adonbilivit: 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
mezebel:
corporate beggar

Send me ur account...
lol.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by uzolexis(f): 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
brixton:

I just f u on Twitter, cud u pls f back?

What's ur handle cos i didn't get ant twtr notification
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by toprealman: 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
unpredictedone:
What gift would have been better if not prayers for a good husband...

Money she has!
Laptops she can afford!
Cars ofcourse she can if she want!

But good husband, she no fit buy ooo! cheesycheesy

Anyway just pouring my mind ooo as a concerned fan to her.
YOU CANNOT SET A PRIORITY LIST FOR HER. YOU CAN ONLY TRY THOUGH.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by MarieSucre(f): 9:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
ogogoromasta:

Yelz huzband iz everythin! stop justifyin your singleness and bitterness angry

r u lonely tew? take hrt. kiss
What're you saying? Read your comments again bro. Nothing to write home about.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by MarieSucre(f): 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
RapLawd:
Nonsense!!!

Make she no go find better husband to marry, dey there dey form I'm still young until your old mama go carry husband come for from village...
Why don't you go and marry and leave her alone eh.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by MarieSucre(f): 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
jatthobber:

you have spoken correctly
How exactly. Leave her the hell alone. She is feeling fulfilled in her life. The question is you the adviser, are you fulfilled in your life?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by friends4ever(m): 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
brixton:

Wow, husband is not everything o... Some have died because of marriage. She has a child and a glittering career.

Husband is everything...likewise men wife is everything. If you're single with your millions your life incomplete and you will be miserable and muddy all the time. Jenny is a pretty lady who deserves a good husband, i pray God will give her a good husband soon.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by brixton: 9:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
uzolexis:

What's ur handle cos i didn't get ant twtr notification
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by vainfairy7474: 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
Pele!! coolPele!! #teamfairskin4life#
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by ogogoromasta: 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
MarieSucre:

What're you saying?
Read your comments again bro.
Nothing to write home about.

r yuh lonely?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by abokikhalifa: 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
so this woman will tell me that no man use to poke her V abi? that man must be lucky o
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by RapLawd(m): 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
MarieSucre:

Why don't you go and marry and leave her alone eh.

Believe me, if I am in her shoes, I'd have settled down since...

By. The. Way,

Will ya Marry Me
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by MarieSucre(f): 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
RapLawd:

Believe me, if I am in her shoes, I'd have settled down since...

By. The. Way,

Will ya Marry Me
Nope. Coz you'll probably be the kind of husband to poke nose about the whole neighbourhood.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by MarieSucre(f): 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
ogogoromasta:

r yuh lonely?
are you?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by RapLawd(m): 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
MarieSucre:

Nope. Coz you'll probably be the kind of husband to poke nose about the whole neighbourhood.

You ain't sure of that...

I might as well be the most honorable husband material out there.. why not gimme the little chance and See how I'll germinate like mustard seed
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by ogogoromasta: 9:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
MarieSucre:
are you?

yer im lonely 4
ur mouff on ma sliooong
hv u tried buk.kkake ?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by RapLawd(m): 9:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
MarieSucre:

You ain't sure :oof that...

I might as well be the most honorable husband material out there.. why not gimme the little chance and See how I'll germinate like mustard seed
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by MarieSucre(f): 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
RapLawd:

You ain't sure of that...

That could be.
But again that couldn't be.
Learn to live and let live. ok
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by MarieSucre(f): 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
ogogoromasta:

yer im lonely 4 ur mouff on ma sliooong hv u tried buk.kkake ?
Incomprehensible! Seriously stop typing in shorthand. its horrible.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by RapLawd(m): 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
MarieSucre:
That could be.
But again that couldn't be.
Learn to live and let live. ok

Live and let live is all about opinion and choices, and as far as I can tell, that's what I've been doing...

I only aired my sincere opinion, she ain't getting younger...

But still, I insist that it can be!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by RapLawd(m): 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
MarieSucre:

Incomprehensible!
Seriously stop typing in shorthand. its horrible.

That dude is a pro in English...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by ogogoromasta: 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
MarieSucre:

Incomprehensible!
Seriously stop typing in shorthand. its horrible.

comprehend diz:
cum svck on ma
sliooooong! angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by RapLawd(m): 9:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
uzolexis:

grow up my dear, marriage is not a do or die affair.

Me and you will be here,

When you go See headlines like...

"Genevieve Nnaji Finally Got A Husband At The Age Of Sixty Five "...

I'm still young too, will let you know when i grew up like you...

How growth na?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
Genny Genny
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
unpredictedone:

Money she has!
Laptops she can afford!

Hello.If genevieve never gets married, will you see her as unfilfilled? Or incomplete?
Do you think Marriage will make her happier and fulfiled than she currently is?

Are the married women around you better than her? If yes, in what aspects.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by kenoz(m): 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
Its nice
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by lampardizik(m): 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
unpredictedone:

Money she has!
Laptops she can afford!

I hope say you get good wife ooo :Ocheesycheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by ModiKen(m): 11:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
How does this help the internally displaced people in Borno, Yobe and Adamawa?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by luthorcorp: 11:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
how are we sure its not just for the photo ups,abi the op follow her with the he lappi go aus?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by Imyourex(m): 12:24am On Jul 16, 2015
unpredictedone:

Money she has!
Laptops she can afford!

Still praying that one day we meet each other, I'm d one for her
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by ivyT(f): 2:28am On Jul 16, 2015
Demigods:
.awwww jenny, too beautiful. Love dark skinned girls they rock my world more than fair girls. Black is beauty man.

More than fair girls?lyk seriously?

Her black is beautiful cos she is pretty,but d reverse aint boo
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Receives Laptop From Etisalat (pic) by flyforall: 5:25am On Jul 16, 2015
How this one take affect the price of garri for market?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iceberg Slim Presses Juliet Ibrahim’s Booty For His Birthday (photos) / Regina Daniels Dances To Celebrate Endorsement Deal, Fan Claims She's Pregnant / Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.