Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

#mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / #mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam (2444 Views)

Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo / 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State / He Decided To Teach Them A Lesson By Disturbing Them. Check The Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam by malvisguy212: 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
Scholar8200:
@ op, I would not take him serious who indicates an interest in my faith simply because he was wowed by the grandeur of my church building and the wealth displayed by members; Why? such feelings fade but only heart conviction based on knowledge and appreciation of the truth stands the test of time. In other words you've rejoiced too soon.
bless you my brother.
This is exactly what Jesus condemned the religious leader for , they honour the beauty of the temple more than honour God ,The religious leaders kept
people from the kingdom of heaven by
making human traditions and human
religious rules more important than
God's Word.

Matthew 23.
"Woe to you, blind guides, who say,
'Whoever swears by the temple, it is
nothing; but whoever swears by the gold of the temple, he is obliged to perform it.' Fools and blind! For which is greater, the gold or the temple that sanctifies the gold? And, 'Whoever swears by the altar, it is nothing; but whoever swears by the gift that is on it, he is obliged to perform it.' Fools and blind! For which is greater,the gift or the altar that sanctifies the gift? Therefore he who swears by the altar, swears by it and by all things on it.
He who swears by the temple, swears by it and by Him who dwells in it. And he who swears by heaven, swears by the throne of God and by Him who sits on it."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam by mustymatic(m): 12:34am On Jul 16, 2015
Jagoon:
Al taqquiya alert! What snapchat is streaming is not the true face of islam. If you want to see the real islam established by mohamed take a visit to isis and boko haram occupied territories and true islam in all it's gory.
Okay we hav heard, watch
youtube.com/watch?v=WQ4_TqrJxpM
OR download
ssyoutube.com/watch?v=WQ4_TqrJxpM
Re: #mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam by mustymatic(m): 12:36am On Jul 16, 2015
Jagoon:

God forbid I ever join that vile evil cult angry I will rather die first.
Haha, take it easy, u wee soon die
Re: #mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam by Nobody: 3:31am On Jul 16, 2015
Deluded, pathetic, frustrated, confused Muslims. A background check on all those saying they are not Islam will show you that they are real Islam. Just check out the similarity of their post. Do they think we are kids. These people will do anything possible to promote their blood soaking religion. The pictures from Mecca cannot erase what ISIS and Boko Haram stands for. Stop deceiving yourselves
Re: #mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 16, 2015
Scholar8200:
@ op, I would not take him serious who indicates an interest in my faith simply because he was wowed by the grandeur of my church building and the wealth displayed by members; Why? such feelings fade but only heart conviction based on knowledge and appreciation of the truth stands the test of time. In other words you've rejoiced too soon.

It just goes to show how shallow islam and muslims are. Very carnal and fleshy religion.
Re: #mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam by preetyb(f): 9:35am On Jul 16, 2015
They envy bokoharam that's why.
Re: #mecca_live Photos Many Non-muslims Have Decided To Convert To Islam by OmoPastor(m): 10:25am On Jul 16, 2015
Maybe they should show an aerial snapshot of how BH slit throats in Nigeria north eastern states while shouting and chanting Islamic slogans, maybe that one will make them re-convert back to wherever they came from cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ifa Spiritual System Is Not A Source Of Magic, Superstition And Lies... / Oppression By Gateway International Church / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.