Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion (64082 Views)

Marriage Is Not Do Or Die - Afia Schwarzenegger Says; Shows Off Customized BMW / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Mansion / Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by AlchemistDean(m): 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
That's One Ugly Artwork

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by jaylister(m): 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
Passing to Www.hygist.com
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
So we should do what now?
Fly away or what.
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by kamez(m): 10:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
no hating Intended but this is crap art
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by taadaa: 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
Davido mess?
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by ramalot(m): 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
Born2eatPussy:
[size=20pt]I fed Davido when he was broke in Atlanta[/size]

If that's true, and you feel the need to come here and yell it as loud as possible, then you are a PATHETIC person.
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by Adanyebe(m): 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
He should also not forget to put another artwork close to zambisa... The Boko boys will love it
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by kingsamm(m): 11:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
Mchayy:
Davido has copped a customized ‘OBO’ artwork in his Lekki mansion.

Davido shared the photo of his new artwork that looks exactly the same as his customized pendant.

The artwork was done by Osagie Osarenkhoe better known as Osa 7. Davido wrote on Instagram “BRO JUST HOOKED THE CRIB UP @osa7_ BLESS G !!”

https://instagram.com/p/5H0y8KKUIt/

Let's be sincere, It's really Ugly...
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by SisterCaro(m): 11:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
Cant wait to see the baby
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by pbs4real(m): 11:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
brooklyn49:

her speed enh, usain bolt go b learner
2 mins gap? The gap btw una two too mch.
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by grandstar(m): 11:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
These people are so petty angry angry angry
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by emillionaire: 11:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
OFFICIAL VERSION: Wizkid – Ojuelegba (Remix) Ft. Drake & Skepta

DOWNLOAD THIS SONG OO THE TRACK IS DOPE !!!
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by franxalive(m): 11:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
grayht:
Great!

i love thix pics of urs ...is curing me som BP here...hahaha

grin wink

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
pbs4real:
2 mins gap? The gap btw una two too mch.

no b mtn fall my hands? cry
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by moshould(m): 11:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
After d whole swag, we don see u, u get money ! Yes, u are rich...oya help poor people...no begin dey share 1k each for beggars..touch lives nd change dem, dats d biggest swag...
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by kullozone(m): 11:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
cheddahboy:
O.B.O grow Up.

Grow up for wetin again na

this una NL maturity don too much oh...these things are part of their career na,its part of the game.

no vex sha.
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by Revolva(m): 11:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
angry angry angry money talks
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by umarwada(m): 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
Him try sha bt I fit do smt better than this
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by syrex24(m): 11:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
londongal03:
ok
Hey guys are you looking for the latest news why not check out my blog http:///B4MH7Y
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by pablus: 11:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
na Basketmouth be dat??
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by peter129: 11:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
SO :oSO
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by adedayourt(m): 11:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
So am supposed to do wat bout it......
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 16, 2015
Ok, applause
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by Temysteve(m): 12:13am On Jul 16, 2015
cheddahboy:
O.B.O grow Up.
lol, is he a kid?
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by Temysteve(m): 12:14am On Jul 16, 2015
BillDesmond2much:
may d spirit of money engulfe me In Jesus Name
so if God bless u nw, dis is wat u gonna invest ur money in?
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by lherbert102152: 12:44am On Jul 16, 2015
Nigerians Please HELP ME PLEASE
I need assistance in tracking this lady NKIRUKA OBI by name. She is based in Ugeli Delta State.
She ran away with my babies. Triplet…
She gave birth to them Feb 26th 2014. My family and I went to the hospital to pay the bills and also to see my wife to be and babies, but when we got there she was gone. We later found out that she left the hospital the same day.
We then went to the address which she said to be her home address (No 110 Low Cost Estate, Ugeli) and found out there was no such address.
We never got to see her nor by babies. She later called to give some reasons for her act. We then made arrangement to meet her and her family for formalities and engagement. As I can recall, everything was going on fine… they gave us a date to come over.
One the day of the naming ceremony, which was at my place in Lagos, non of her family came over. All they did was send names over the phone and gave excuses for not being able to appear.
Nkiru and I talk on phone every day, if possible every 5 minutes. I didn’t know she was actually playing Games with me. She kept on telling me not to come over yet due to some reasons that there was a fight in her place in Ugeli Delta State which I later found out to all be fabricated.
I still have not seen any of my babies for 5 Months now. All she does was make me hear their voices and send pictures over the phone.
When I decided I couldn’t take it anymore and must go to her, we then both agreed to meet on Monday 13th July 2015. All of a sudden, by late Friday 10th July all her phones were switched off. I then tried calling who she said to be her mom and dad but their phones were also off.
As off today, I still haven’t heard from any of them. After making some research, I found out this is not the first time she is doing such. Now am scared she has plans to sell my babies as I found out that’s what they do now. Nigerians, please help me get my babies back.
Nigerians, is this how IGBO people behave? Is it because I am YORUBA?
Please contact me if you have any information regarding her whereabouts or any of her family.
PLS HELP ME….. HELP ME… I AM IN PAIN… WE ARE TALKING ABOUT TRIPLET HERE…. HELP.. HELP.. HELP…

PLEASE CONTACT ME : 08182617076

Dare
Nigerian Human Right Activist.

Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 16, 2015
franxalive:

i love thix pics of urs ...is curing me som BP here...hahaha
grin wink
lol

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by InvertedHammer: 3:24am On Jul 16, 2015

/
What is the meaning of obo in Yoruba?

Please don't tell me that this dude is calling himself a pvssy.

\

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by iameugene(m): 3:40am On Jul 16, 2015
B4 i say anytin... Mods all of una pa una don sespend my oda account
Anyways thumbs up obo sneh! Iskaba cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 / Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) / Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.