Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,016 members, 7,814,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion (64087 Views)

Marriage Is Not Do Or Die - Afia Schwarzenegger Says; Shows Off Customized BMW / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Mansion / Taiye Currency Builds A New House. Photos Of His Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by succulent(f): 4:59am On Jul 16, 2015
Mtchew, did this change price of Garri for market?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by Nobody: 5:11am On Jul 16, 2015
OBO = Monkey/pvssy..

Join u guys soon..
Listen to my freestyle here @

Listen to and download my rap freestyle @

http://my.notjustok.com/track/24670/
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by AdeQuate18: 5:26am On Jul 16, 2015
Omo kilo kanmi, kanmi pelu Davido (singing in fans mi tone)

I sha hope NDLEA won't be looking for me for singing fans mi.....
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by pBuhari(f): 5:42am On Jul 16, 2015
they have not still arrested him
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 16, 2015
acunon:

na d spirit of LTE be that!

Am also using LTE network but too busy to do FTC

Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by kenoz(m): 6:57am On Jul 16, 2015
So ?
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by iverson2319(m): 7:05am On Jul 16, 2015
Iamsynord:
Davido as an artist encourages me a lot.Though am not an omo baba olowo, I believe by Gods help and people support I will surely make it in d music industry.

You can listen to one of My own songs "
Otubante.

" .I promise you won't waste your mb or regret
downloading it.

Your critic and View of d Song will be highly
appreciated. Download here

https://my.notjustok.com/track/18462/otubante-synord

Here are some reviews below
it's a nice song thou I give you the credit 7

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by Woundedscar(m): 7:08am On Jul 16, 2015
[color=#990000][/color][i][/i] omo.......yeye de smell......#spits.....artwork ko...frontwork ni
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by infinixnote: 7:21am On Jul 16, 2015
OBO.... Baddest grin
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by harry509: 7:45am On Jul 16, 2015
Mchayy:
Davido has copped a customized ‘OBO’ artwork in his Lekki mansion.

Davido shared the photo of his new artwork that looks exactly the same as his customized pendant.

The artwork was done by Osagie Osarenkhoe better known as Osa 7. Davido wrote on Instagram “BRO JUST HOOKED THE CRIB UP @osa7_ BLESS G !!”

https://instagram.com/p/5H0y8KKUIt/
1 day nairaland wil show us sum celebrity shit.... "Excriter"
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by Ajibo111(m): 7:48am On Jul 16, 2015
who cares
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by bigiyaro(m): 8:15am On Jul 16, 2015
bt i tot obo is punna in yoruba lang. D art stuff looks like relic meant for a shrine.
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 16, 2015
deviate. dats festac boy reppin
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by hardbody: 8:34am On Jul 16, 2015
Mchayy:

Davido shared the photo of his new artwork that looks exactly the same as his customized pendant.

The artwork was done by Osagie Osarenkhoe better known as Osa 7. Davido wrote on Instagram “BRO JUST HOOKED THE CRIB UP @osa7_ BLESS G !!”

Me think say obo means puccy or toto (i am sorry for my use of language)
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by refreshrate: 8:44am On Jul 16, 2015
The day this chap grows up just a lil bit. Then it hits him just how severely immature this whole obo thing is I hope he doesn't take it too hard on himself
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by lebete3000: 9:33am On Jul 16, 2015
Mchayy:

To me Davido is d richest Nigerian artiste. Hin papa money dey carry am...even don jazzy no fit stand am.
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by ezanafe(m): 9:50am On Jul 16, 2015
Issokay
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by eliwa47(m): 10:09am On Jul 16, 2015
holyteeboy:
hmmm. Soo
i tire ooo!
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by Multinaija(m): 10:10am On Jul 16, 2015
[size=100pt]OBO BADDEST [/size]
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
AlchemistDean:
That's One Ugly Artwork

My thoughts too. Like the stuff U see on long distance trucks
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by ruggedtimi(m): 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
d guy with the mask...basketmouth
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by holyteeboy(m): 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
eliwa47:

i tire ooo!
Every time Davido
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by kingsamm(m): 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
ramalot:

If that's true, and you feel the need to come here and yell it as loud as possible, then you are a PATHETIC human being.

You should be deeply ashamed of yourself.

Easy there!

Everyone know it's a joke... I mean, everybody knows Davido was never hungry..
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by eliwa47(m): 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
holyteeboy:
Every time Davido
Lolz
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by acunon: 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2015
Demigods:

Am also using LTE network but too busy to do FTC
LTE HERE IN NIGERIA?
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
acunon:
LTE HERE IN NIGERIA?

Yes. Didn't you see my phone's screnshot?
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by acunon: 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
Demigods:

Yes. Didn't you see my phone's screnshot?
my brother am nt naive, its the hand work xposed module installer.
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
acunon:
my brother am nt naive, its the hand work xposed module installer.

Oya since it's module xposed installer. Install your LTE network too na.
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by acunon: 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
Demigods:

Oya since it's module xposed installer. Install your LTE network too na.
lol, hold let me get you the pics
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by Greeny02(f): 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
who is his father?
Re: Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
acunon:
lol, hold let me get you the pics

I am still waiting for the pics. Have you not installed your LTE like you claimed you can?

Dumb ass won't make money and buy Quality smarthphone that has Andriod 5.0 OS. Think everybody is like you that as Akamu brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 / Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) / Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.