Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. (104266 Views)

Senate Slashes Number Of TV Stations Covering Plenaries / Those Who Stole From Nigeria Have Newspapers, Radio & TV Stations - Lai Mohammed / Watch The Video In Which TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by anigbajumo(m): 6:21am On Jul 17, 2015
christinie:
"Your dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood." Discuss.
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by jide333(m): 6:27am On Jul 17, 2015
your shameless mother should do a big job by coming to me and kneel before me to release your father(my dog) so you can know who your true father is. Even you your self don't understand your own quote you s c um..... son of dog!

Nellybii:

You daft goat, so PDP.is now equal to Igbo. See your life? A drowning man hangs onto anything. Go and read about Imo and Ekiti states. Shameless hoodlums. Tomorrow they port to APC again. No ideologies no self esteem just money hmmm SMH
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by gregg2: 7:41am On Jul 17, 2015
Shame on Nigeria
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by neahyo(m): 9:32am On Jul 17, 2015
FOLLOWJESUS:
You don't defend person blindly,how can a whole president of Nigeria not be able to speak good english and even speak something that people can be able to understand,is it not shame that in this digital and interlectual jet world we are producing out dated and analog president who can not comunicate, and u are quoting south korea and Rusia president who are not english speaking countries,we will continue to acomodate our shame don't be surprise he can reach America 2moro and bring more shame 4 Nigeria.
Mr know-it-all, please re-read your post
List of errors:
1. a whole president?
2. is it not shame?
3. interlectual?
4. comunicate?
5. Rusia?
6. acomodate

Above is a list of your your grammatical errors yet you castigate another person. Remember "Those that live in glass houses must not throw stones".
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by christinie(f): 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2015
anigbajumo:

Is that grammatical error?
it's more than grammatical error. It is a sin against humanity.
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by anigbajumo(m): 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
christinie:
it's more than grammatical error. It is a sin against humanity.

To him is another meaning entirely buh haterz take it to anoda finz....
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by christinie(f): 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
anigbajumo:

To him is another meaning entirely buh haterz take it to anoda finz....
"I will use Boko Haram to make your Govt ungovernable for you. Buhari, 2011.
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by anigbajumo(m): 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
christinie:
"I will use Boko Haram to make your Govt ungovernable for you. Buhari, 2011.

I cn never bliv dis,pls provide d vedio proov or d news paper I can search online to bliv dis....If u cnt,end of discussion wif u......

Av use all d search engine I knw to find out

"I will use BokoHaram to make your Govt ungovernable for you" -Buhari

I dnt c anyfin....
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by NaijaCuzin: 5:05pm On Jul 17, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Wetin concerned Igbo man for this matter?
Guess what... U no get brain
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by PhockPhockMan: 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
NaijaCuzin:
Guess what... U no get brain

Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by christinie(f): 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
anigbajumo:

I cn never bliv dis,pls provide d vedio proov or d news paper I can search online to bliv dis....If u cnt,end of discussion wif u......
Ewu which Abokki school did you go to?

Av use all d search engine I knw to find out

"I will use BokoHaram to make your Govt ungovernable for you" -Buhari

I dnt c anyfin....
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by anigbajumo(m): 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2015
[quote author=christinie post=35974064][/quote]

Abeg waten una dy talk?

ah no b hausa or fulani,
Re: TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. by zomby(m): 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2015
You do not need English to clean up Nigeria and get us back on track, all you need is sincerity, honesty, integrity, leadership skills, contentment and discipline.
How many PDP members have any of these qualities?

Sai Buhari!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) / Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest / The Proposed 18 New States And Their Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.