Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,480 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Cossy Orjiakor's Breaks The Internet Again ,shares A Selfie Showing Bare Booobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cossy Orjiakor's Breaks The Internet Again ,shares A Selfie Showing Bare Booobs (6338 Views)

"Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React / Access Bank CEO Shares A Marriage Proposal Video That Took Place In A Branch / A Nairalander With Cossy Orjiakor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor's Breaks The Internet Again ,shares A Selfie Showing Bare Booobs by donwest13: 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
this is becoming a day to day activity for cossy but i'm sure some guys ain't getting tired of it..
see one of the pic below
Nollywood actress,Musician and business woman Cossy Orjiakor's booobs have released new pics of themselves....

(viewers discretion advise)
I’m not allowed to post the uncensored pics here

>>>CLICK HERE TO SEE THE UNCENSORER PICS <<<

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Breaks The Internet Again ,shares A Selfie Showing Bare Booobs by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
em still trying to imagine ur own definition of "bare boobs"

10 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Breaks The Internet Again ,shares A Selfie Showing Bare Booobs by donwest13: 8:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
brooklyn49:

KILLER PICS
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Breaks The Internet Again ,shares A Selfie Showing Bare Booobs by bola4dprec(m): 8:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
What's breaking here ?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Breaks The Internet Again ,shares A Selfie Showing Bare Booobs by marshalcarter: 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
Guess you have no idea of wat''bare'' nd ''breaking'' is

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Breaks The Internet Again ,shares A Selfie Showing Bare Booobs by donwest13: 8:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
marshalcarter:
Guess you have no idea of wat''bare'' nd ''breaking'' is

see the link na
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Breaks The Internet Again ,shares A Selfie Showing Bare Booobs by solodox(m): 8:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
brooklyn49:
em still trying to imagine ur own definition of "bare boobs"

what wont they do to grab attention?
#lubbish!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Breaks The Internet Again ,shares A Selfie Showing Bare Booobs by donwest13: 8:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
bola4dprec:
What's breaking here ?

see d link na
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Breaks The Internet Again ,shares A Selfie Showing Bare Booobs by tungstar(m): 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
Mtscheeeew.....Na 2day we dey see dis kind thing? angry lipsrsealed

Lubbish
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Breaks The Internet Again ,shares A Selfie Showing Bare Booobs by niceguy4(m): 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
donwest13:
this is becoming a day to day activity for cossy but i'm sure some guys ain't getting tired of it
see the pictures below
Nollywood actress,Musician and business woman Cossy Orjiakor's booobs have released new pics of themselves....

when her mates are getting married and raising a family..... #rubbish#
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Breaks The Internet Again ,shares A Selfie Showing Bare Booobs by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
solodox:

what wont they do to grab attention? #lubbish!
ata ata lubbish..na her signature to get attention
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Breaks The Internet Again ,shares A Selfie Showing Bare Booobs by tunnababz(m): 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
I see nothing bad in the picture jor.. I see these things every day @ work, in church....everywhere.

I have to fvck those b00bs very soon, still working on the strategy that will work.

anyone got her number? lets take it up from there
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Breaks The Internet Again ,shares A Selfie Showing Bare Booobs by lordwest13: 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
brooklyn49:

lols ...but 2 b honest i like her front
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Breaks The Internet Again ,shares A Selfie Showing Bare Booobs by Jayjay0(m): 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
She's a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Breaks The Internet Again ,shares A Selfie Showing Bare Booobs by lordwest13: 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
lordwest13:

nothing like good bobby

#good stuff
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Breaks The Internet Again ,shares A Selfie Showing Bare Booobs by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
lordwest13:

how much dey ur bank account mbok?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Breaks The Internet Again ,shares A Selfie Showing Bare Booobs by solodox(m): 9:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
brooklyn49:
them suppose stone the subject matter and the op wey dey post am!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Breaks The Internet Again ,shares A Selfie Showing Bare Booobs by solodox(m): 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
brooklyn49:
how much dey ur bank account mbok?
the guy final will and testament dey abraka!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Breaks The Internet Again ,shares A Selfie Showing Bare Booobs by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
solodox:

the guy final will and testament dey abraka!
iya o embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Breaks The Internet Again ,shares A Selfie Showing Bare Booobs by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
tunnababz:
I see nothing bad in the picture jor.. I see these things every day @ work, in church....everywhere.

I have to fvck those b00bs very soon, still working on the strategy that will work.

but grandpa,who asked u?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Breaks The Internet Again ,shares A Selfie Showing Bare Booobs by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hmmmmm,
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Breaks The Internet Again ,shares A Selfie Showing Bare Booobs by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
donwest13:

see the link na
wetin dey d link? mumu. post am here abokii
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Breaks The Internet Again ,shares A Selfie Showing Bare Booobs by Hermanie(m): 1:28am On Jul 16, 2015
Till today I've not watched even one movie this lady acted
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Breaks The Internet Again ,shares A Selfie Showing Bare Booobs by Nobody: 1:45am On Jul 16, 2015
man fit die on top of dis boobi ooo cheesy
see as dis thing carry weight cheesy.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Breaks The Internet Again ,shares A Selfie Showing Bare Booobs by megareal: 2:22am On Jul 16, 2015
Where is the B-A-R-E Boobs ?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Breaks The Internet Again ,shares A Selfie Showing Bare Booobs by iamrealdeji(m): 10:34am On Jul 16, 2015
tunnababz:

Like ASAP Rocky said in a song in his new album ALLA, "I don't go to church cos church is the new club"
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Breaks The Internet Again ,shares A Selfie Showing Bare Booobs by iamrealdeji(m): 10:36am On Jul 16, 2015
Hermanie:
Till today I've not watched even one movie this lady acted
exactly,only God knows how she makes money
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Breaks The Internet Again ,shares A Selfie Showing Bare Booobs by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
iamrealdeji:
exactly,only God knows how she makes money
she go get sugar daddy na cheesy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Breaks The Internet Again ,shares A Selfie Showing Bare Booobs by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
donwest13:
this is becoming a day to day activity for cossy but i'm sure some guys ain't getting tired of it..
see one of the pic below
[size=13pt]Nollywood actress,Musician[/size] and business woman Cossy Orjiakor's booobs have released new pics of themselves....

Actress, musician ke?
You for call her engineer, doctor, lawyer
Re: Cossy Orjiakor's Breaks The Internet Again ,shares A Selfie Showing Bare Booobs by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
oseod:

Actress, musician ke?
You for call her engineer, doctor, lawyer
she fit be engineer ooo grin.abi u no see those two massive tools wey dey her chest?.she can use it to handle any engine in dis world grin.

(1) (Reply)

Sweet: The First Honeymoon Night - Lady Shares Wedding Night S* X Experience / This Got Me Emotional - Screen Shots / Why You Should Think Twice Before Sleeping With A Woman With Shanga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.